Reviews for A New Legend
RandomFandoming chapter 24 . 9/4
Waiting, just waiting.
yorushihe chapter 24 . 7/7
Oohh, how come I didn't find this story earlier?
I love the bitty bromance and friendship between Merlin and the Doctor - and the Morlin.. (Mergana?) romance is nice - though I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop (Morgause)
Dont mind if I follow from now on!
starshi11 chapter 24 . 3/12
Ok ok this is my favourite story on wattpad! No I am not going over board! Please please update or I will die!
Sapphire Wing chapter 24 . 3/8
Okay so I rarely review anything...I hardly ever read Doctor Who fanfiction, don't get me wrong I love doctor who and Matt Smitt is my favorite doctor, but this story...I am happy I gave it a chance! I absolutely love this story! I hope you update soon! Though it makes me nervous to see that you haven't updated for 7 months now :/ I hope you haven't given up on it!
The Marshall chapter 24 . 1/14
Cool fic bro cant wait for the next chapter!
BSmusicprincess chapter 24 . 1/3
Brilliant! I can't wait to see whats coming next! You've got the chariters down to a T :)
NarinaPrincess12 chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
The witchfinder! River will be present I expect? Oh my word I'm sooooooo excited. I've been wondering when you would bring her back in! I loved the chemistry between her, the Doctor, Merlin and Morgana! So well written and fun! When is your next update coming? I'm really enjoying this. It is quite possibly one of my absolute favorites. I'm excited for more! I guess that I'll just have to find something else to read until you've got a new chapter up! Well, good luck!

NarinaPrincess12 chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Really loved that ending bit and your explanation of the gifts Arthur and the Doctor give Merlin. I think you are totally right about the gold and silver associations. They perfectly fit the respective gift-givers and their perceptions of Merlin. Also loved the Weeping Angels portion, Morgana is really quick on her feet, I think that is something that Merlin appreciates about her. Such a cute scene with Merlin realizing his feelings for Morgana. Overall, a great arc! One of my favorites yet!

NarinaPrincess12 chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Morgana's on the fickin TARDIS! Yes! I love River's interaction with her! I'm love how you've written the dynamic between all four of them. I've gotta ask though...the alluded to that earlier in the chapter, are you actually going to write that interaction? I'm really curious as to what River knows about Merlin and Morgana that they don't yet know. I'm also just amazed at how seamlessly you pull the two shows together. This is a crossover done right! I can't wait to read more! Off I pop!

NarinaPrincess12 chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
I love how the Doctor interacts with Merlin! This is a truly great piece of fanfiction! Cheers!
Teekalin chapter 24 . 12/15/2014
I wonderful crossover. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
PinkFluffo chapter 24 . 12/9/2014
This is a good fanfic.

I am not using the one that like stories with ships.

But this is a good one. :)
Guest chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
Please update! I love this story and eagerly await more chapters.
Sparky199 chapter 24 . 9/16/2014
Oooooh the next chapter sounds amazing and that chapter was thrilling u r an awesome writer
titan616 chapter 24 . 9/6/2014
King Arthur vs. a Cyberman, there's something you don't see everyday. This really is an awesome fic. The Doctor was great in this chapter, but the best bits were Merlin's and Arthur's conversations. Meanwhile Uther is having a 'thwarted again!' moment even though he wasn't involved. The Doctor has a special talent for getting on his enemies nerves, that's for sure.