Reviews for A New Legend
lilyblaney chapter 24 . 4/24
Shoot! This is the most fantastic of stories, and the next one looks so interesting! I've been waiting for the witchfinder! Sigh. I would love it if you continued this. This story is so perfect
lilyblaney chapter 3 . 4/24
They're brilliant aliens, truly. Really cool. I should probably go to bed... it's four in the morning. You're story is absolutely amazing tho! I've been looking for something like this for so long! I thought I'd never find it haha.
lilyblaney chapter 1 . 4/24
Are you kidding?! This is fantastic! I love it!
Someone Upset chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
Shame, I really was looking forward to the next chapter. I started reading this when there were only 11 chapters (ironic right?), then I forgot this doc for a while, then when I saw there were 24 chapters (I only remember 11 chapters, wasn't sure how many there were when I stopped) I was so excited because I thought that there were new chapters but there weren't. Shame really. Just disappointing.
REDRydingHood chapter 24 . 5/20/2016
ahhhhh witchfinder! anyway, yeah... this is awesome! it combines my two favorite bbc shows!
ThatHuman chapter 24 . 3/1/2016
I don't often leave reviews even less so on fic's that haven't been updated in a while, but I've loved reading this and honestly hope you consider taking it up again or find the lacking time/inspiration and send us hopeful readers more of this amazing story I started this morning and simply couldn't put it down. You sure know how to spin a captivating tale

Sincerely

That Human
Guest chapter 24 . 1/16/2016
I was wondering if you were going to continue, because id love you to.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/5/2016
update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Aaaaaand nope. Morganna's still a horrible person. She'd let innocent people be put to death in order to stay with the Druids and be comfortable. Still a selfish bad bad bad person. Hopefully she and Merlin won't end up together in this, I'd rather this not just turn into a giant ship-fic.
RandomFandoming chapter 24 . 9/4/2015
Waiting, just waiting.
yorushihe chapter 24 . 7/7/2015
Oohh, how come I didn't find this story earlier?
Brilliant!
I love the bitty bromance and friendship between Merlin and the Doctor - and the Morlin.. (Mergana?) romance is nice - though I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop (Morgause)
Anyways,
Dont mind if I follow from now on!
Hanna
onceandfuturesquirrel chapter 24 . 3/12/2015
Ok ok this is my favourite story on wattpad! No I am not going over board! Please please update or I will die!
Sapphire Wing chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
Okay so I rarely review anything...I hardly ever read Doctor Who fanfiction, don't get me wrong I love doctor who and Matt Smitt is my favorite doctor, but this story...I am happy I gave it a chance! I absolutely love this story! I hope you update soon! Though it makes me nervous to see that you haven't updated for 7 months now :/ I hope you haven't given up on it!
The Marshall chapter 24 . 1/14/2015
Cool fic bro cant wait for the next chapter!
BSmusicprincess chapter 24 . 1/3/2015
Brilliant! I can't wait to see whats coming next! You've got the chariters down to a T :)