Reviews for A New Legend
REDRydingHood chapter 24 . 5/20
ahhhhh witchfinder! anyway, yeah... this is awesome! it combines my two favorite bbc shows!
ThatHuman chapter 24 . 3/1
I don't often leave reviews even less so on fic's that haven't been updated in a while, but I've loved reading this and honestly hope you consider taking it up again or find the lacking time/inspiration and send us hopeful readers more of this amazing story I started this morning and simply couldn't put it down. You sure know how to spin a captivating tale

Sincerely

That Human
I was wondering if you were going to continue, because id love you to.
update soon
Guest chapter 7 . 10/31/2015
Aaaaaand nope. Morganna's still a horrible person. She'd let innocent people be put to death in order to stay with the Druids and be comfortable. Still a selfish bad bad bad person. Hopefully she and Merlin won't end up together in this, I'd rather this not just turn into a giant ship-fic.
RandomFandoming chapter 24 . 9/4/2015
Waiting, just waiting.
yorushihe chapter 24 . 7/7/2015
Oohh, how come I didn't find this story earlier?
Brilliant!
I love the bitty bromance and friendship between Merlin and the Doctor - and the Morlin.. (Mergana?) romance is nice - though I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop (Morgause)
Anyways,
Dont mind if I follow from now on!
Hanna
starshi11 chapter 24 . 3/12/2015
Ok ok this is my favourite story on wattpad! No I am not going over board! Please please update or I will die!
Sapphire Wing chapter 24 . 3/8/2015
Okay so I rarely review anything...I hardly ever read Doctor Who fanfiction, don't get me wrong I love doctor who and Matt Smitt is my favorite doctor, but this story...I am happy I gave it a chance! I absolutely love this story! I hope you update soon! Though it makes me nervous to see that you haven't updated for 7 months now :/ I hope you haven't given up on it!
The Marshall chapter 24 . 1/14/2015
Cool fic bro cant wait for the next chapter!
BSmusicprincess chapter 24 . 1/3/2015
Brilliant! I can't wait to see whats coming next! You've got the chariters down to a T :)
EmilyELove chapter 24 . 12/16/2014
The witchfinder! River will be present I expect? Oh my word I'm sooooooo excited. I've been wondering when you would bring her back in! I loved the chemistry between her, the Doctor, Merlin and Morgana! So well written and fun! When is your next update coming? I'm really enjoying this. It is quite possibly one of my absolute favorites. I'm excited for more! I guess that I'll just have to find something else to read until you've got a new chapter up! Well, good luck!

EmilyELove chapter 14 . 12/16/2014
Really loved that ending bit and your explanation of the gifts Arthur and the Doctor give Merlin. I think you are totally right about the gold and silver associations. They perfectly fit the respective gift-givers and their perceptions of Merlin. Also loved the Weeping Angels portion, Morgana is really quick on her feet, I think that is something that Merlin appreciates about her. Such a cute scene with Merlin realizing his feelings for Morgana. Overall, a great arc! One of my favorites yet!

EmilyELove chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Morgana's on the fickin TARDIS! Yes! I love River's interaction with her! I'm love how you've written the dynamic between all four of them. I've gotta ask though...the witchfinder...you alluded to that earlier in the chapter, are you actually going to write that interaction? I'm really curious as to what River knows about Merlin and Morgana that they don't yet know. I'm also just amazed at how seamlessly you pull the two shows together. This is a crossover done right! I can't wait to read more! Off I pop!

EmilyELove chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
I love how the Doctor interacts with Merlin! This is a truly great piece of fanfiction! Cheers!