Reviews for Seed
Shadow in Midnight chapter 1 . 6/10
The story that Misaki asked Usami, I just read it on twitter in the afternoon. Isn't it the unofficial test to check if you're a psycho? Where the older/younger sibling fell in love with a man at their mother's funeral, and killed the other sibling to see if the man would show up once more. I actually found that kinda interesting, both it's context and how you added this into the fic.

I was really hoping, though, that Usami would be able to make Misaki...ya know, moan, and stuff. If there was a sequel to this...it'll be quite cute, really. Especially if it's fast forwarded, or where Usami is breaking Misaki's walls. Total fluff and stuff...
Neko-fire demon tempest chapter 1 . 5/1
Sad but so cute, I could see Kisa in Misaki's place given the fact the Kisa's had one night stands with a LOT of men.
ili777 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I loved this! And I would definitely love a sequel for it. I enjoyed it very much while I read it. The story was nice and I liked the ending, but honestly must you always stop when they get or they are starting to get together? Write a scene at the end of how their life is a year later or something with fluff! Is it too much to ask for?
(Just ignore what I said, I love your fics and don't want in any way to change them, they are simply that amazing, which you did the sequel parts though :p)
InfinitePanicAttacks33 chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
In recognized the brothers story immediately, only the version I heard was with two sisters. The way I heard it, the oldest sister had a chance to talk to the man. I heard it was a test, and if you got it right, you're more likely to be a psychopath than those who got it wrong. (I got it wrong.)

Anyways, I like your story! Usagi wasn't being a Horndog in this one and let Misaki be comfortable with himself.
FanficFinatic2 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Great Work!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
You know, I'm always careful when I decide to read one of your stories, because you often write very dramatic stories. There's a limit to drama I can take, but this was a very beautiful story. I really like how Akihiko is not making a mess out of Misaki right when he gets the chance, but I do see the love between the two. Now I wonder if Misaki sees it too xD
I don't believe in love at first sight, but I think this is more than that.
Good one-shot! :3
Life 4 Love chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
I like this, the idea of the story indeed simple but really well written... :)
It's like, one night meeting changed your whole life & changed your way of thinking... :)
And just talking can save people's life, not only from the sorrowness but help them to not too drowning too deeper in the dark world... :)
And I believe in love at the 1st sight too, because love can come anytime, anywhere & we can fall in love to anyone... because love is unpredictable. :)
SlythClover chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
IC
good
fluffy
good :)
original ;)
realistic fluid fluffy cute IC
funny : "height-wise"...XD realistic fluid
shuusestu you ROCK ! funny original good realistic fluffy cute IC
Again, well transposed ! funny original good realistic fluffy cute IC
Dark topic but happy end :) funny original good realistic fluid IC
I felt a bit crazy today XD funny original good realistic fluid fluffy
Seems you'll never be fed up with Usami x Misaki
To sum up, THANKS FOR THE STORY !
MysticalPudding chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This was really really really good
usamisaftw chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aww... Usagi was so thoughtful! Awww!
Another great AU story. eve I really like all your ideas!
abnt chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oooh :O
BeautifulNoMatterWhat chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
You should make this a chapter story (if it isn't) I really like these kinds of stories. :)
crickee-the-yaoi-fan chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was wonderful. I loved it!