Reviews for to whom it may concern
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This ends perfectly. It makes the reader want the next scene so badly, and that's the best place to leave us. The ending happens in our head. Masterful writing choice, and takes bravery. Good work.
ruggler354 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Pretty cool. I don't usually read shipping fics, but for some reason that was really good to read. The part where Misty found out what had happened to Ash was quite shocking. I like that, because it's so different from the usual 'mushy' shipping. Thanks for the good story ;)
The sunny side chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I my gosh I love this like no joke! Poor misty and ash! But there is some hope that they will make it through! Great angsty story I hope to read more of your works this was supercalafrajisticespealadocius!
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Beautiful! And what a twist to the end! I love your story it had a lot of passion to it keep writing!
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh wow, I loved this!
Tough, tough concept to do right. I am so happy that you ended it where you did; it wouldn't have been nearly as powerful if you showed the return to Kanto, or tried to work in some sort of magically-everything-came-back revelation. Really intelligently handled.
You hooked us into the emotional world of the story, and then left us to imagine the conclusion. Really masterfully constructed. Well-done.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was such a good story. I really liked it. I feel bad for Misty. How could anyone not tell her that the person she loves has amnesia after so many years have past since he got it? That is so cruel. I think that you should make a sequel. It would make this story better than it already is.
reppad98 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my gosh this was amazing! Thank you so so much! *hugs you* It was indeed kinda angsty, but it still has this semi-good ending. As reader, I would absolutely love it if you wrote more to this, another chapter, but as writer, I would also understand if you kept it like this. It's wonderful, absolutely lovely :D Thanks so much for writing this, I really enjoyed it and keep writing! ! !
Vondrakenhof chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is, well interesting is how I'd describe it. Poor Misty. How did none of them realise that it would hurt more to be kept in the dark for 10 years, then told the truth? Ah well, he's coming back to her soon. If you write a sequel I will jump to read it but if you leave it like this I'll understand. Sometimes open ended stuff works better.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
yessss keep writing!
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aw, that was beautiful. I've always been a fan of Pokeshipping...Your language is as elegant as always, though occasionally it feels like you're trying too hard (what does verisimilar and pulchritude mean? XD). I'm honored that my random prompts helped to inspire such a story :)
jjjjj chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Fuck you what did you write? :(