Reviews for to whom it may concern
The Happy Pen chapter 1 . 11/6/2016
Apologies for the lateness of this review, but still I shall say that that was a gorgeous piece of writing. You had plenty of wonderful vocabulary, all used effectively in the right places, and your style is charming and elegant with so much passion in each word (really sorry to the reviewers who have said so already, but it is very true). You dealt with a few complicated themes in here and presented them beautifully. I also loved that major twist in the middle - every reader loves a good shock, and you delivered one in a cold, powerful strike.
There are many fanfics that I have read on how Misty deals with Ash not being there beside her, and this is one of my favourites. This idea of her sending messages in a bottle was nicely turned into a story full of emotion and hope, yet with that sort of lurking despair that a reply will never come.
As ecstatic as I would be if you could make a sequel (fat chance, I know), I think this is actually the perfect ending—I like the freedom to imagine what will become of these two.
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
This ends perfectly. It makes the reader want the next scene so badly, and that's the best place to leave us. The ending happens in our head. Masterful writing choice, and takes bravery. Good work.
ruggler354 chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
Pretty cool. I don't usually read shipping fics, but for some reason that was really good to read. The part where Misty found out what had happened to Ash was quite shocking. I like that, because it's so different from the usual 'mushy' shipping. Thanks for the good story ;)
The sunny side chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I my gosh I love this like no joke! Poor misty and ash! But there is some hope that they will make it through! Great angsty story I hope to read more of your works this was supercalafrajisticespealadocius!
Ready to fly chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
Beautiful! And what a twist to the end! I love your story it had a lot of passion to it keep writing!
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
Oh wow, I loved this!
Tough, tough concept to do right. I am so happy that you ended it where you did; it wouldn't have been nearly as powerful if you showed the return to Kanto, or tried to work in some sort of magically-everything-came-back revelation. Really intelligently handled.
You hooked us into the emotional world of the story, and then left us to imagine the conclusion. Really masterfully constructed. Well-done.
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was such a good story. I really liked it. I feel bad for Misty. How could anyone not tell her that the person she loves has amnesia after so many years have past since he got it? That is so cruel. I think that you should make a sequel. It would make this story better than it already is.
reppad98 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Oh my gosh this was amazing! Thank you so so much! *hugs you* It was indeed kinda angsty, but it still has this semi-good ending. As reader, I would absolutely love it if you wrote more to this, another chapter, but as writer, I would also understand if you kept it like this. It's wonderful, absolutely lovely :D Thanks so much for writing this, I really enjoyed it and keep writing! ! !
Vondrakenhof chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This is, well interesting is how I'd describe it. Poor Misty. How did none of them realise that it would hurt more to be kept in the dark for 10 years, then told the truth? Ah well, he's coming back to her soon. If you write a sequel I will jump to read it but if you leave it like this I'll understand. Sometimes open ended stuff works better.

Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
yessss keep writing!
The Light's Refrain chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Aw, that was beautiful. I've always been a fan of Pokeshipping...Your language is as elegant as always, though occasionally it feels like you're trying too hard (what does verisimilar and pulchritude mean? XD). I'm honored that my random prompts helped to inspire such a story :)
jjjjj chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Fuck you what did you write? :(