Reviews for A Hero & A Waitress
MG4LIFE chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I've never played this mission before but your making it sound great. Looking forward to reading more.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 10 . 7/10/2013
What are you talking about?
As endings go, this one was very good.
I've really enjoyed this story and I'm happy that this couple actually got their happily ever after!

Up to the next one.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 9 . 7/10/2013
I've been to several weddings, including my own, and I saw nothing strange or out of the ordinary with this wedding.
It was a bit short, but the ceremony just isn't very long. The party afterwards however... :-)

Thank you for another great chapter.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 8 . 7/10/2013
That was great! Both beautiful and humorous.
Well done my friend.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 7 . 7/3/2013
It always makes me so sad when I'm reminded about the fact that Grey Wardens will never grow really old and can even become insane because of the Taint.
Maybe that potion Avernus made can somehow help Aedan?
Thanks for another great chapter!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
LOL. The relationship is going full steam ahead. Still can't understand why there aren't more reviews being posted for this story? Meh, there is just no arguing about taste, is there?

Thanks again for another wonderful chapter.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 5 . 6/23/2013
Now THAT was a great chapter. I had a smile from ear to ear the whole time reading this.

This is not the end of the story, is it? It sounded a bit that way at the end of this chapter.

Two very unimportant things:
- it's Denerim, not Denerium. But I have to admit that the latter name actually sounds pretty cool!
- And personally I feel like you're using the verb chuckle a bit too much in your stories. Unless, of course, all your characters are just all extremely happy all the time ;-) than it'd cool.

As usual I had a great time reading this and I'm already very much looking forward to the next chaper.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 4 . 6/23/2013
well...that was a bit sad. Wasn't it? Especially the ending with him leaving again and the poor girl devastated.
Okay, let's see what happens next!

Mike3207 chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
It's Aedan, BTW.
NonOmnisMoriar chapter 3 . 6/16/2013
Ah, so beautiful...sigh. But then again, I'm a sucker for a good romance story. Preferably one where the main two characters don't have to go through hell and back several times. If that happens, there'll come a time for me that the journey just isn'nt worth the "happy" ending anymore.
But he, that's just me.

Another great chapter. Keep 'em coming Dark!

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
A short chapter, but still very nice.
One question though: as Lloyd is still around, how can Adean be certain that that fat bastard won't come back to hurt Bella after he left for Teagan? Too bad the living dead didn't finish him off!

This story deserves far more reviews. I hope you don't quit this story because of the lack of reviews. It really is a good story.

NonOmnisMoriar chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
That was great! And you're absolutely right. Bella is a beautiful lady. Same as that other girl in Redcliffe that asks you to search for her little brother. I've sadly forgotten her name, but she was really stunning too.
I like this very much and I can't wait to read more of this!

Thanks for all your stories.