Reviews for The strangest world
WriteMeALife chapter 30 . 12/9/2020
You reached chapter 28 and the story became crap. Obviously the sympathizer souls would have used Sleep to knock out their guests and then remove the other souls. With this venture being so risky for both souls and humans and being planned in advance it would have been planned that with so many being taken at once that the released humans needed to have more Sleep to stay knocked out until help arrived to avoid the nonsense of chapter 28. I don’t know if you just gave up on the story or what but it almost would be better if you removed the last 3 chapters and said that the story would remain unfinished because those last 3 chapters are excessively underwhelming and detract from what was showing to be a nice sequel to the story.
Vero Diaz chapter 19 . 3/14/2019
Why would that little bitch ask for Wanda when she’s having contractions? Doesn’t she know how hard this is for Wanda? And if it wasn’t for her, she wouldn’t have lost her baby
Vero Diaz chapter 9 . 3/14/2019
Jodi is a bitch. Wanda shouldn’t get her anything. I hope that little bitch loses her baby
Vero Diaz chapter 8 . 3/14/2019
Jodi is a bitch
SilverQuill288 chapter 30 . 6/14/2015
Very well written. You stayed true to how the characters behave and speak. I liked that you thought up how to and then wrote the events for the humans taking their world back. Fantastic job :)
Foxy redhead chapter 30 . 12/14/2014
I realy loved this story, every other Host fanfic of what happened after the Host was mostly about Ian and Wanda living together and being in love. Not that I don't love to read about that, but I loved the realisticness of this story. I wish it hadn't ended but I still loved it! Don't stop writing!
mindymb83 chapter 30 . 2/10/2014
What a nice way of looking at the story! Loved it! (*﹏*)!
wanda oshea chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
I hate kyle 4 wat he did 2 wanda...i fil 4 wanda so much :-( :'(
Guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2013
So good
Bg chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
That was so amazing. I had dent checked you story in a while so when I saw that there was three new chapters I freaked! Loved you story! The ending was perfect!
H.E. Louis chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I really enjoyed reading this chapter; it was exciting to see the possibilities of future additions to the story. I have already read chapter two and I enjoyed that even more. Your style of writing is captivating and I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters that you have already finished writing. By the way, I was just wondering... I feel as though Ian is not as protective anymore, is that planned or am I just missing it in your writing? I think that you should aim to make each chapter more drawn out and longer so that it seems more like a novel not just a couple of paragraphs. Oh and also maybe expand a bit more on the part about Wanda not feeling as comfortable in this body as she was in Melanie's and maybe explain why?
Thanks ,
H.E. Louis
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
Awwwww I will miss reading this!
LittleMockingjay44 chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
Hey ...
I'm sad that the story is over now. I really liked it very much.
Awwww, Wanda's pregnant now, how sweet *_*
I couldn't see any mistakes and I like your writing style. Well, this could be because English isn't my mothertounge as well, but anyway.
I love that humans and souls now live together in peace.
It was a great time that I spent with your story

LittleMockingjay
bjarrell chapter 30 . 9/12/2013
Thank you for allowing me to live inside this world with you. It has been great! Take care
Totalbooknerd13 chapter 28 . 9/11/2013