Reviews for Notch
Guest chapter 9 . 9h ago
I know it's been a while since you finished your story but Im new and I just read it it was the best! I loved it and I have some ideas you could make it about the first movie but more in your own style without bryan being an cop in this story you talk about them but it doesn't really go into detail I think you shoul make as equal or add onto this one and make it about how dom and Vince don't like bryan with his sister and stuff like that more just they're lives anyway I hope that inspired you to wright more onto this and that you will go with my idea your a really good wrighter
Kathy
francis17pr chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Was okay
Taunya chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Oh that was amazing! I love how she went to his door and they barely said a word, just let their emotions and love speak for itself! The beautiful honesty and connection. Was amazing!

Love love love your stories! More please!

And please continue turbulence and recovery!
Taunya chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Finally! What I have been waiting for... Making love instead of just sex.

This was beautifully written:

This was so different, the pace, the touches, it was tender. No arguments or physical fights, just soft touches and hushed moans. Dom had never had this before, he had never experienced it. This didn't feel like sex to him, it was to intimate, it was like...no, it wasn't, it couldn't. But still there they were, touching and tasting each other, like lovers and Dom liked it, his body yearned for it.

Gone was the banter and playfulness that they were use too, it seemed like a silly little mask, to hide his true feelings. Having Leticia, like this in his arms made him realize the honest raw truth. Dom was in love and he was in love with her, Leticia Ortiz. But even after confessing to himself, after saying the truth in his head, it wasn't a big shock to Dom. His whole body seemed to know already the emotion, it just was him, his brain finally giving in to the feeling.

...

The emotion hadn't gone away. That's why Dom knew it was real. They both lay spent, tangled in each other's limbs after hours of love-making, yes love-making. Dom had never done that with any woman before and he found himself realizing that he never wanted too. Letty was one of a kind and HIS. But he knew he had a dilemma, how to convince Letty to really be his.

And finally the "I love you"!
Taunya chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I like that Letty continues to demand equal treatment from Dom. If he acts like a caveman when she talks to other guys then he can't expect her to act differently when he talks with the skanks! Glad to see her lay down that law...
But not every argument between them needs to be resolved with angry/violent sex...

I agree with Jesse "who hoped that they would figure out that they had more things in common then lust and possessiveness. He and a lot of others could clearly see it being something more."

More love! less violent lust!
:-)

Ps. This was so sweet and tender:
"Dom was leaning against Letty's car, his head down and shoulders slumped. In front of him was Letty, clearly talking to him, she pressed her lower body aligned to his and her hands were stroking his face."
Taunya chapter 5 . 7/22/2014
Dom's heartache when he thinks that it was all a dream was so amazing! ;-). His hurt feelings reveal just how much she means to him...

Love that they are committing to each other (although is it strange that they have to specify that the other shouldn't sleep around...? Doesn't that go without saying?!).

They are so adorable together! :-)
Taunya chapter 4 . 7/22/2014
Oh the hot bit sex! And I love that Dom admits he is hers before she says that she is his! THANK YOU!

And how sweet was it that Dom was scared to go to sleep because maybe him getting together with Letty was just a dream...?! Aw!

"He knew it was stupid to think, but he was afraid to go to sleep. The dream he had about her weeks ago, about her entering his room seemed so real. It made him happy and hopeful that whatever this 'thing' they had, it was starting to get deeper."
Taunya chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Getting better and better...

Slightly odd that Mia is so adamant about Dom and Letty getting together. Like it's all up to Dom: "what if Dom really wants you, like for good"? What about what Letty wants...? I really enjoyed the guys getting all protective towards Letty when they find out Dom is dating her... Hilarious!

And still love Dom being so into Letty and scared of his feelings!

" It almost seemed like she was a drug, something that he couldn't fully get out of his system. He wanted more of her, but he chose to push down the urge."

"He didn't understand what was happening to him...it almost felt like...no! He pushed the offending thought out of his mind."

And the way that you describe Letty as being almost intoxicating to Dom...amazing!

So glad Letty stood up for herself when Dom was trying to be a controlling ass...slapped him and didn't back down. Glad to see that Dom backed down a bit after that kiss (and not Letty).

And that sex dream...whew! Smoking hot! And Dom is so lost when he wakes up-haha. He is SO right when he says he is screwed! Nice to see Dom lusting after Letty , being driven to distraction!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2014
Loved (and totally agree with your intro about Dom and Letty being equals-and finally a story where Letty has more of the power).

Love Letty being playful with Dom-and calling him out for being a 'hit and quit it' guy and being a bit if a womanizer...LOL! And Dom's chagrin that he can't contradict her!

And again, Dom being entranced with Letty
When "he gave him a light pat on the back of his head, making the skin tingle, before going upstairs."

;-)
Taunya chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
I am desperately awaiting your updates to Turbulence and Recovery so I went back to find your other stories! This one is awesome! I like that instead of the usual cocky Dom and meek/heartbroken Letty, that here you paint them as equals! Both are hot and too of their game in the racing world. Both seem equally involved. In fact, I LOVE how blown-away Dom is by his growing feelings for Letty!

Loved this line..."Dominic still wanted her, but not just her body, he wanted EVERYTHING. Her mind, her body, but mostly her heart and the thought scared him."

Amazing writing! :-)
Guest chapter 9 . 6/28/2014
Awesome "end". I wish you would continue... We need more hot dotty loving!
Dramamomma19 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Okay we need to update this PM me and let's see if I can help you out.
Angie1024 chapter 9 . 5/27/2014
love this story!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
Fantastic ending! I love them being honest to each other aniutbhow hey both messed up! So well written! Thank you!

I also love that you show that each of them was trying to confront the other (it shows a nice balance in their relationship)!

I LOVE this part:
Dom found himself shying away from girl's touches. He was officially ruined, the only girl he wanted in his bed was Letty.

:-) lol! Dom is ruined for other women! Love it!

Write more stories! You do such a great job of hurt feelings getting resolved and showing Dom growing past his cocky persona ...
I love when he opens up and is honest with letty.

You should write a story based in the last movie, where Dom finds out Letty is alive and has to get her back! Talk about angst and hurt feelings for you to explore. She is hurt and angry at him for abandoning her in the DR (after promising to stay together), for making the decision without her, and for moving on with another woman (Elena) when he wasn't willing to stay with her (Letty) and make a life with her! Dom is wracked with guilt about Letty's death, unable to move on, and the. Hears that she's alive and he has to save her and (more importantly) to earn back her trust and love...

You would do an AMAZING job with a story like that! Please...!
Guest chapter 8 . 5/24/2014
Thank you for having Dom says"I love you"
First! Yay!

. A bit excessive reaction from Dom (moving out) but I can see how her be hurt.

I can't believe Letty couldn't find him for a week though. She knows where he lives. She could just wait in his bedroom and apologize!

I do like that in your story Letty isn't the only one to get her feelings hurt...