Reviews for Notch
DeathDagger chapter 9 . 5/12
You did not just end it right there! I demand a redo or something...Lol
DeathDagger chapter 6 . 5/12
Is it wrong I wanted her to get caught staring in the window lol
DeathDagger chapter 5 . 5/12
I can't with these two! I've been laughing since the beginning! They're authentic but crazy as hell LOL
SunshineKisses chapter 9 . 2/3
Omg I love this fic so much! It's awesome! Definetly one of my fave dom and letty stories :D Just Perfect 3
summerpoint chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
This is one of my favorite Dom and Letty stories! It was filled with fun, passion and possessiveness and I loved the cat and mouse game between the couple. Kismet is the perfect word to describe Dom and Letty being together and it seemed ideal for the team realize it before the couple. I hope that you're still considering writing an epilogue or sequel to this story, I'd love to read it.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/4/2015
I like that the tables have turned! So letty was "in love" with Dom years ago but knew she had no chance with him? Why? Because he was determined to sleep with every skank in town?

Part of me thinks that letty running from Dom and making him feel rejected is fair given all the girls he slept with and left before they woke up the next day. How many of them might have "loved" him or at least wanted to be treated like they mattered? If it was a mutual one night stand then Dom wouldn't have felt the need to always sneak out before the girl woke up.

Also, one the sense that letty wouldn't be so hesitant to trust Dom if he hadn't spent the last several years whoring around. Right?

She's just being smart given his track record with girls. :-)
Lll chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
First nice job having Letty leave doms bed before he woke up! It seems fitting since he has done that numerous times in the past to other girls! Payback is a bitch! ;-)
Second, in the last chapter they each said they belonged to the other. Are you serious that now they have to promise not to give other people oral sex?! Or inter course?! The fact that AFTER saying "im yours" to each other they are now discussing this make me question them completely. Like they thought they could be In a relationship and also sleep around at the same time.
Lll chapter 4 . 7/3/2015
I can't help but feel that Letty is kind of a slut here. She just watched Dom leave the party for 45 minute with Jen Tran. As far as she knows he just spent 45 minutes fucking another woman. And yet SHE approaches Dom? It comes across as Letty not minding being sloppy seconds for Dom. Gross. Sounds like a girl with no self respect which isn't how I thought you painted Letty here.

Then she allows Dom to take control and order her around. At least you had her get *some* of her power back near the end. When he demands that she say she is his she makes him say it first. But let's remember that two hours ago Dom was having a "heavy petting" session with Jen Tran (and as I mentioned, as far as Letty knows he fucked Jen tran a couple hours ago). How can she give herself to Dom under those conditions and not feel like a slut?

I think the main issue is that you have focused so much on sex that we can't see then developing real love. Jealousy is a poor substitute for actual love. It is great that this was the best blow job of doms life/etc but all we see here is a boy who gets jealous that Letty is talking (only talking) with a guy who then proceeds to take some random skank (he knows Jen is a skank and a home wrecker) upstairs to sex her up. Hardly evidence that he loves Letty.

Please show us some actual love and not just lust! Otherwise there is no way We can believe they will stay together.
sassymelissa chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
I just finished ur story I loved it I really hope ur going to write more but if u have other stories pm I love ur writing
SunflowersAndHoney chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
Read this from start to finish and I definitely want to read this again soon. Your work is amazing. I love the way you write the characters. It was a fun ride!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
I know it's been a while since you finished your story but Im new and I just read it it was the best! I loved it and I have some ideas you could make it about the first movie but more in your own style without bryan being an cop in this story you talk about them but it doesn't really go into detail I think you shoul make as equal or add onto this one and make it about how dom and Vince don't like bryan with his sister and stuff like that more just they're lives anyway I hope that inspired you to wright more onto this and that you will go with my idea your a really good wrighter
Kathy
francis17pr chapter 9 . 8/18/2014
Was okay
Taunya chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
Oh that was amazing! I love how she went to his door and they barely said a word, just let their emotions and love speak for itself! The beautiful honesty and connection. Was amazing!

Love love love your stories! More please!

And please continue turbulence and recovery!
Taunya chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
Finally! What I have been waiting for... Making love instead of just sex.

This was beautifully written:

This was so different, the pace, the touches, it was tender. No arguments or physical fights, just soft touches and hushed moans. Dom had never had this before, he had never experienced it. This didn't feel like sex to him, it was to intimate, it was like...no, it wasn't, it couldn't. But still there they were, touching and tasting each other, like lovers and Dom liked it, his body yearned for it.

Gone was the banter and playfulness that they were use too, it seemed like a silly little mask, to hide his true feelings. Having Leticia, like this in his arms made him realize the honest raw truth. Dom was in love and he was in love with her, Leticia Ortiz. But even after confessing to himself, after saying the truth in his head, it wasn't a big shock to Dom. His whole body seemed to know already the emotion, it just was him, his brain finally giving in to the feeling.

...

The emotion hadn't gone away. That's why Dom knew it was real. They both lay spent, tangled in each other's limbs after hours of love-making, yes love-making. Dom had never done that with any woman before and he found himself realizing that he never wanted too. Letty was one of a kind and HIS. But he knew he had a dilemma, how to convince Letty to really be his.

And finally the "I love you"!
Taunya chapter 6 . 7/22/2014
I like that Letty continues to demand equal treatment from Dom. If he acts like a caveman when she talks to other guys then he can't expect her to act differently when he talks with the skanks! Glad to see her lay down that law...
But not every argument between them needs to be resolved with angry/violent sex...

I agree with Jesse "who hoped that they would figure out that they had more things in common then lust and possessiveness. He and a lot of others could clearly see it being something more."

More love! less violent lust!
:-)

Ps. This was so sweet and tender:
"Dom was leaning against Letty's car, his head down and shoulders slumped. In front of him was Letty, clearly talking to him, she pressed her lower body aligned to his and her hands were stroking his face."