Reviews for The Champagne Minuet
LeaderOfTheCrazy chapter 1 . 5/3
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HOLY SH**! THIS MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! The part when Will said he couldn't stop imagining himself as a pie, I tried imagining it and completely lost it! I'm even laughing as I write this!

But, yeah, kudos to you for making me laugh like that! Funny and a good little short story! XD :D
randomplotbunny chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
Oh flipping hell, this was brilliant! Absolutely loved it! XD
TheRebelHunter chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I only just entered this fandom after my friend recommended it and I must say, this fantastic piece of art is a wonderful welcome to this fandom and this pairing. Thank you.
SocietysSake chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Okay, not going to lie, I loved this!
vampluvr'96 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Thank you.
Elis1412 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
I can just imagine Will sitting at Hannibal's dinner parties, shifting in his seat after each bad pun Hannibal spits out.
Honestly, this was hilarious.
Twilight's Aura chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
I must escape .. your profile ..

help me
Hell Hath No chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
Ooh if they joined forces they could go on forever..
Pin it on someone else and they're free home
Of course theyd have to stop killing so obviously probably stick to homeless people or whatnot but...possible
mr. eff chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
At nearly 4am, this crack is definitely making me feel crazed, which, I feel, is wonderful xD
Loved all of it!
Zackery Faelan chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
I laughed so hard I almost cried. Crack fics are great when I'm depressed. I love this.
TemporalBONES chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Ah the cleverness! I seriously enjoying this gem :) I hope there is more on this theme, or at least more Hannigram crack from you, the lovely author!
Ryane-Foxx chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
XD that was too funny! Great crack fic & I normally hate crack fics :) loved it
Zuzubear chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Gaaah this made me laugh! This is great love it love you. I will keep an eye out for more crackfics of yours if you write them naaaaaah all the puns made me giggle.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
The Mormon comment had me laughing like a moron. I love the dialogue in this. Very excellent.
KitsuneMagic48 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013