Reviews for A Real Smile
stefanie1955 chapter 11 . 7/17
This was the sweetest thing I have ever read 3 I sincerely do not know why no many people have found your story. It is amazing. Keep on!
stefanie1955 chapter 10 . 7/17
Oh! This was wonderful! Also "Always", it has so much significance, because Snape loved Lilly Evans but she did not return his feelings. I think this is so good because of that, the story is repeating itself but this time the Gryffindor does love the Slytherin! and he switched sides too! This was wonderful! 3
stefanie1955 chapter 9 . 7/17
She needs to tell him! I am about to have a heart attack!
stefanie1955 chapter 8 . 7/17
Ugh! Draco just tell her!
stefanie1955 chapter 7 . 7/17
I really hope he tells her!
stefanie1955 chapter 6 . 7/17
No! It is not too late, and that part about "Fell in love with his enemy's best friend" was so perfect.
stefanie1955 chapter 1 . 7/17
Now that should have happened in reality. That would have been awesome, and really would have put a twist to the story!
mashiro.x.shiina chapter 11 . 7/8/2015
Well done!
beth chapter 5 . 6/11/2015
omg. the references. death. What the devil is going on here? that is absuuuuuuuuuuurd! u are a genius! I love starkid hehehe
kittenkatastrophe chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
I'm charmed, cannot keep the mona lisa smile from my face. and the necklace looks almost like the one my husband got me for our third anniversary. I look forward to more writings from you and your delicious nerdiness.
Sora Loves Rain chapter 11 . 8/1/2014
I love this story! It's amazing:)
Fraulein Takoor chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Very sweet story!
Fraulein Takoor chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Very cute!
ukjbu chapter 11 . 1/10/2014
Gah that was adorable!
princesskaigen chapter 11 . 1/5/2014
I loved this, very sweet and wonderful to read :)