Reviews for A spoon full of air to make the betrayal go down
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I'm not able to login at the moment to review properly, but I wanted to leave a remark anway. I thought this was very good! I love that you chose to have hints of lucifer resurfacing in his mind, and when you had him automatically climb into the passenger seat, I almost cried with him. Great job! It's nice to see deep oneshots like this being posted. :)
Juliane24 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
hi, i really like that story. i think that you hit the mood of the storyline just right. (does that make sense? sorry, english is not my first language ...)
Beware the Cat chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
it's not sub par...you are just growing and can't manage those sasquatch limbs yet...keep going with the flow...seriously...this was great...
Kelisem chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I really like this, it follows how I have pictured that year going for Sam. It is just such a Sam thing to do, to agonise over Dean not being there and not know how to tell Dean how he felt. Hope this helps get you writing again!
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Honey this was anything but sub par. It was very insightful and emotional. Don't give up
Browncoats and Floral Bonnets chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Wow. That was stunning. Oh, man. I haven't read your other work, but I am going to now. If this is sub-par (which I certainly didn't think it was), I can't wait to see how your other writing is!