Reviews for Philosophies
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Sweet.
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Oh, I love this so much! It's just... yummy (in its sweetest meaning, not the dirty one :P). It's the kind of story that makes your (my) insides warm and fuzzy. There's slight humor, and then there are so many deep things going on... and at first you're not sure where it's going, but then it suddenly becomes so good and right. It's great :)

Also, I just want to comment about that Paris interpretation- that was a first. For me, at least. I don't recall ever reading or thinking about Tony waking up with Ziva snuggled into him, and then getting up and leaving her to wake up to a note saying he went out. Very original. I like it. Despite the slight *pang* it caused in my heart.
TivaQuotesAMovie chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
awwww too cute.. Love it hon
Jo
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Awwww, so sweet! Great story:)
Sunnyside2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was sooo good! I feel like you really got the essence of Tony and Ziva's personalities. Loved it.
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
"This time, it will be beautiful."

My favorite line :) Beautiful job.
diana teo chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
This should have been titled Absolution... ;-)
Loved the light, playful, tender tone of this piece. :)
KaiaBlackrock chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I really liked this one, Soph! It just felt comfortable, there was no anxiety, no panic... It showed how much they've grown, in both obvious and subtle ways.
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Oh so nice.

It just made me smile real big.
Ncistivalover1 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Loved it
LuluMcGufu chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Beautiful. Just ... perfectly beautiful. I do like the idea of them giving themselves a clean slate. That's really what they need.
TapesAndRecords chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
BUT I WOULDN'T MIND HUGGING IT
BUT YEAH IT'S WONDERFUL

okay i love you bye
Chrissy1992 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
''If I had to draw on a slate...It'd be drawn the way you pictured it."

And the tears come streaming down my face!This was SO BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND IT JUST KILLED ME!
HOW CAN YOU BE THAT AMAZING?!
I LOVED THE STORY AND I LOVE YOU3

P. disclaimers are the cutest!
never-give-up-hope2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Can I just say how utterly perfect this is. Completely and utterly perfect. I loved it.