Reviews for Not so alone, after all
Hope you'll come back to this, it's really good, feels like reading an actually published book :)
Pachuu85 chapter 17 . 7/16
17 capĂ­tulos por nada! MALISIMO!
biological.experiment chapter 17 . 6/28
Curious. Any future updates?
Leen chapter 17 . 6/15
Hey
I really like your fanfiction, I think it is really well written. Do you know when you are going to upload next?
CuriousAddict chapter 17 . 6/8
Wow. I seriously don't know why you abandoned this heart shattering, dramatically fantastic story of yours but, I'll just hazard a guess, life happened I presume? Wow. This story? it's just wow. The emotions is...holy shit dude! It's really ugh! haha. The pain, the questions, the never ending doubt, the loneliness...the way you wrote it, the whole story is fuck! I can feel them all crawling in my skin to my insides and deep in my freaking bones spreading like a disease until it forced some liquid out of my eyes. You. Just. Made. Me. Shed. Some. Serious. Tears out of my eyes. You're an awesome, fantastic writer! I just wish you didn't have to stop or abandoned this story. I wish you'd finished this pain-filled story of yours. The happenings here is serious as fuck! that's why I absolutely love it! Wow. What a mess I am right now. It made me relived some of the scenes here that actually happened to me. This really is a masterpiece you know? I just truly wished you had the time to finished this.
Henderson94 chapter 17 . 4/16
CONTINUE! YOU CANNOT LEAVE US LIKE THIS!
This is a beautiful story and I fucking love it! You want to know what we want to see? Well I'd like to see some things!
1: More relationship between Bella and Court. They have a cute mama daughter thing going and with Renee coming they might need it.
2: Answer to what happened with Charlie. What I'd really like to see happen with him is rehab and counciling. A really cool thing to do would be have Bella actually deal with him. Like him being good now do to counciling and such.
3: Somebody high in power who doesn't like RxB. Like maybe Rosalie's mom but somebody who isn't already I'm the story.
4: Jasper and Alice back story! At the beginning Bella made the observation 'maybe he's a real person with real problems' so tell us what these problems are! Also Alice cuts so go deeper as to why.
Getting a follower all across the board so please continue this! You're beautiful and we love you!
Pleaseeeeee continue! Best story! I have read it like 5 times!
Kisa Cross chapter 17 . 3/7
I really hope you plan on continuing this despite how long its been since its been updated, but I would really love it if you did. This story is just so good and so emotional that I need more. Anyways, it was a great read and I hope there's more in the future.
Chartreusemoose chapter 1 . 3/4
Ahhhh I missed this fic so much I'm rereading it! Have you abandoned this or might there be a chapter 18 in the future? Either way I'll still read :]
Sweet-sweet-lady-kisses chapter 17 . 2/24
I am completely in love with this story. Please post more soon, I feel like I'm in withdrawals already lol :)
mfellows chapter 17 . 1/22
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
THIS STORY IS ANGSTY, AND AMAZING!
S.Warrior chapter 17 . 12/18/2015
Omg where is the rest of this story how dare you leave us come back please i need to know what happens im hysterical
milagglad chapter 17 . 11/29/2015
Update please
Silent.Exister chapter 17 . 8/9/2015
I don't get it why did you stop? Been waiting since the last update. Why did you leave?
Le Diablo Blanc2 chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
damn cant believe you left it like that and it was such a good story