Reviews for Not so alone, after all
Nemesis chapter 3 . 4/20
Why you no update?! Seriously, though. I really enjoyed this story, and it would be awesome if you could finish it!
Briester2 chapter 17 . 3/11
Please Finish!
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2016
Meh you said it was gonna be bella/rose based. Really wasn't. Didn't like this chapter. Not that it was poorly written, just think it's taking the story backwards.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/7/2016
Please please update!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/10/2016
Oh please come back to this story, it really reaches me on a personal level..
cands123 chapter 17 . 9/18/2016
Noo this story is amazing u have to update
frr1102 chapter 17 . 9/3/2016
pls oh pls continue this i read this 3 timesnow lol
Guest chapter 17 . 8/19/2016
Hope you'll come back to this, it's really good, feels like reading an actually published book :)
Pachuu85 chapter 17 . 7/16/2016
17 capĂ­tulos por nada! MALISIMO!
biological.experiment chapter 17 . 6/28/2016
Curious. Any future updates?
Leen chapter 17 . 6/15/2016
Hey
I really like your fanfiction, I think it is really well written. Do you know when you are going to upload next?
CuriousAddict chapter 17 . 6/8/2016
Wow. I seriously don't know why you abandoned this heart shattering, dramatically fantastic story of yours but, I'll just hazard a guess, life happened I presume? Wow. This story? it's just wow. The emotions is...holy shit dude! It's really ugh! haha. The pain, the questions, the never ending doubt, the loneliness...the way you wrote it, the whole story is fuck! I can feel them all crawling in my skin to my insides and deep in my freaking bones spreading like a disease until it forced some liquid out of my eyes. You. Just. Made. Me. Shed. Some. Serious. Tears out of my eyes. You're an awesome, fantastic writer! I just wish you didn't have to stop or abandoned this story. I wish you'd finished this pain-filled story of yours. The happenings here is serious as fuck! that's why I absolutely love it! Wow. What a mess I am right now. It made me relived some of the scenes here that actually happened to me. This really is a masterpiece you know? I just truly wished you had the time to finished this.
Henderson94 chapter 17 . 4/16/2016
CONTINUE! YOU CANNOT LEAVE US LIKE THIS!
This is a beautiful story and I fucking love it! You want to know what we want to see? Well I'd like to see some things!
1: More relationship between Bella and Court. They have a cute mama daughter thing going and with Renee coming they might need it.
2: Answer to what happened with Charlie. What I'd really like to see happen with him is rehab and counciling. A really cool thing to do would be have Bella actually deal with him. Like him being good now do to counciling and such.
3: Somebody high in power who doesn't like RxB. Like maybe Rosalie's mom but somebody who isn't already I'm the story.
4: Jasper and Alice back story! At the beginning Bella made the observation 'maybe he's a real person with real problems' so tell us what these problems are! Also Alice cuts so go deeper as to why.
Getting a follower all across the board so please continue this! You're beautiful and we love you!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/7/2016
Pleaseeeeee continue! Best story! I have read it like 5 times!
Kisa Cross chapter 17 . 3/7/2016
I really hope you plan on continuing this despite how long its been since its been updated, but I would really love it if you did. This story is just so good and so emotional that I need more. Anyways, it was a great read and I hope there's more in the future.