Reviews for Walking on Coals
Chanui chapter 11 . 4/21
Yoooo. This story is sick! Please keep updating, love that your integrating the demigod aspects now.
ArthurShade chapter 11 . 4/5
Interesting
impatient chapter 11 . 3/31
Great writing keep going, no grammatical errors as far as I could see. Please update
ArianandXaia chapter 11 . 3/23
Ahhhh! I'm so happy you're still writing this! Yay! Super excited for whatever happens next!
CaptainOfTheKeep chapter 11 . 3/23
YES! FINALLY! AN UPDATE!
NO! RUE!
PERCY!
WHAT IS GOING ON!?
CaptainOfTheKeep chapter 10 . 2/20
HOLY CUSS MATE! THAT REALLY GOOD!
I had some ideas that Percy might have demi-god powers when the water healed his wound, but dang! You're really leaving me wondering! PLEASE UPDATE!
Holy shit Percy is mad people!Great story love it please update soon
Fan chapter 10 . 12/1/2016
Omgggg finallyyyyyyy you updated! -mini dance- is Katniss and Percy going too get together?
angelnicole8291 chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
I don't make reviews much but this story has given so much joy so I would like to thank you. This is one of the best crossovers I've ever read and I hope you continue it
pinkdoughnuts chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
I really enjoyed reading your fanfiction. I think you chose to do a very interesting interpretation of a Percy Jackson crossover with Hunger Games.
Not disappointed.
Making Percy and Katniss 'star-crossed' lovers is a great idea.
I hope you'll update again soon.
Your Avid Fan chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
God! I have waited so long for your return! but seriously this is the best Percy Jackson and Hunger Games crossover story I have ever read so far! I love seeing the interactions of the characters and how Percy's aquatic ability plays out in the events. And now you've just made it more interesting! Please do keep writing! And thank you for writing this!
ArianandXaia chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
I am so happy that you updated! I held out hope that you would one day update, and I'm glad that I did! I love this story so much.

I am so excited to see where this goes!
ArthurShade chapter 10 . 7/7/2016
Ahh and the plot thickens
Slam'in Burst chapter 9 . 7/4/2016
Please please PLEASE! continue this story! It's so amazing and unique, I love it. I also absolutely adore that you have just put Percy and Katniss in a Dad and Mom like role for Rue. It's freaking adorable! Please continue this amazing story!
~#love Slam'in Burst
Paladin73Kirito chapter 9 . 3/26/2016
A great story I love how it's written I really hope this gets updated/continued