Reviews for Walking on Coals
pinkdoughnuts chapter 10 . 7/19
I really enjoyed reading your fanfiction. I think you chose to do a very interesting interpretation of a Percy Jackson crossover with Hunger Games.
Not disappointed.
Making Percy and Katniss 'star-crossed' lovers is a great idea.
I hope you'll update again soon.
Your Avid Fan chapter 10 . 7/15
God! I have waited so long for your return! but seriously this is the best Percy Jackson and Hunger Games crossover story I have ever read so far! I love seeing the interactions of the characters and how Percy's aquatic ability plays out in the events. And now you've just made it more interesting! Please do keep writing! And thank you for writing this!
ArianandXaia chapter 10 . 7/7
I am so happy that you updated! I held out hope that you would one day update, and I'm glad that I did! I love this story so much.

I am so excited to see where this goes!
ArthurShade chapter 10 . 7/7
Ahh and the plot thickens
Slam'in Burst chapter 9 . 7/4
Please please PLEASE! continue this story! It's so amazing and unique, I love it. I also absolutely adore that you have just put Percy and Katniss in a Dad and Mom like role for Rue. It's freaking adorable! Please continue this amazing story!
~#love Slam'in Burst
Paladin73Kirito chapter 9 . 3/26
A great story I love how it's written I really hope this gets updated/continued
spiritphire chapter 9 . 8/14/2015
Awesome so far! I love it! I want to know how you will include Percy being a demigod in the story so please update
IchiIchi chapter 9 . 7/16/2015
Story has gone along great so far c: Love Percy and his role in this and their growing relationship :D hope for an update soon :d
ArthurShade chapter 9 . 7/15/2015
Excellent story can't do for your next chapter
bubbles-and-books chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
:) UPDATE (:
nicki1253 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
I love this please update. This is amazhang. Please let both Percy and Katniss get out. And if Rue dies make Percy go on a killing rampage, I would like to read that.
Watashi No Sukinahito chapter 9 . 6/12/2014
Love it! Looking forward to what happens next. -
Devin chapter 9 . 6/7/2014
Guest chapter 9 . 5/30/2014
Late
LATE
bloody shell it's late !
m chapter 9 . 3/21/2014
This is an awesome story! I love it! Please update!