Reviews for Amidst the Debris
icelandicc chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
This was so refreshing to read. Henry's emotions are so raw and real but he just doesn't know how to deal with them so he buries them in smiles and laughs and it absolutely kills me.
This was so well-written, really good wording and attention to detail.
I swear while I was reading the last segment my heart stopped for a moment. Just... the word choice is so good, and it felt so /Henry/ that I got shivers.
Really well done, to sum it up. Your characterization is spot-on.
Bumblebee Madness chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Omjessus no not Henry... ;-;
werehogdog chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
This story was great the build up to the end is fantastic, even though the end was sad. It's really strange until I started reading fan fictions I never interpreted Henry's "single person" ending as being death, for some reason I thought him making a clean break from history meant that he never fought in any battles again or the history books lost track of him.
NMS chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I am going to go tie a noose now because the ending made me that depressed! It was well written but gosh!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
So, so very sad and depressing *sniff* but I think what really gets to me in Henry's fics is how bad he is at telling and realizing his feelings. :( But anyways, this was very well writen and I really enjoyed reading it!
NayruSol42 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Gods, can't stop crying :'(
so awesome, REALLY depressing but amazing, I love the couple sooooo much :'3
I wish there was a 1000 favourite button on fanfiction, I need it right now :')
ThreeRainyDays chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
...Wow. That was absolutely incredible. The ending really got me, and I love the way you interpreted Henry's ending. It was such a wonderfully dark way to write Henry's "end" and it was perfect the way you wrote it.

Thank you for this, keep writing!
stupidbread chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I don't see Henricken often, so it's always great when I see fanfics like this! It's beautifully written, it's hard to express how much I love this!
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love it. It was heartbreaking, one of the best stories I've read, and the best on this fandom. I have to thank you, because this text moved me a lot and it's not an easy thing to do. And it was about Henry, my favorite one. Thank you so much for it, really.
kimi-ebi
model-3001 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I think my heart just snapped
This was really good
So heartbreaking, at least to me,
but it was beautiful
Ernely chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Even it's sad, and it made me cry, I love the end. Thank you for writing this incredible fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my gosh, this is awesome! I literally in tears when I read the ending... it's so sad... *Sniff* Well done!
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This made me like HenryXRicken, so I have to thank you from the bottom of my aching heart for that. That's so sad though...! Poor Henry...! That's depressing... I don't like how depressing it is... But it was really cute and I really enjoyed it. I can't remember if I already favourited this or not (considering I read it three times already), but I will now because this is worth it. This was well written and really in-character, and I'm alarmed by how many of the pairings you had in there that I had...! Anyway, keep up the great work!

Kitten
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Mmmmm... interesting ending. Not nice by any means, but... you did it well.
ricken chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T DO THAT

ahem. I really enjoyed this story! You write them in character and really well. And even if the ending depressed me...I finally understand what happens to Henry if he isn't paired off in the game...and the happy parts were sweet and enjoyable to read im going to look at your page to see if you wrote any more fire emblem! have a great day!