Reviews for Amidst the Debris
NMS chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
I am going to go tie a noose now because the ending made me that depressed! It was well written but gosh!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
So, so very sad and depressing *sniff* but I think what really gets to me in Henry's fics is how bad he is at telling and realizing his feelings. :( But anyways, this was very well writen and I really enjoyed reading it!
NayruSol42 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Gods, can't stop crying :'(
so awesome, REALLY depressing but amazing, I love the couple sooooo much :'3
I wish there was a 1000 favourite button on fanfiction, I need it right now :')
ThreeRainyDays chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
...Wow. That was absolutely incredible. The ending really got me, and I love the way you interpreted Henry's ending. It was such a wonderfully dark way to write Henry's "end" and it was perfect the way you wrote it.

Thank you for this, keep writing!
stupidbread chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
I don't see Henricken often, so it's always great when I see fanfics like this! It's beautifully written, it's hard to express how much I love this!
kimi-ebi chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I love it. It was heartbreaking, one of the best stories I've read, and the best on this fandom. I have to thank you, because this text moved me a lot and it's not an easy thing to do. And it was about Henry, my favorite one. Thank you so much for it, really.
kimi-ebi
FrostedSpirit chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
I think my heart just snapped
This was really good
So heartbreaking, at least to me,
but it was beautiful
Ernely chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This is one of the best stories I've ever read. Even it's sad, and it made me cry, I love the end. Thank you for writing this incredible fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh my gosh, this is awesome! I literally in tears when I read the ending... it's so sad... *Sniff* Well done!
Draconis Kitten Sweetie chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
This made me like HenryXRicken, so I have to thank you from the bottom of my aching heart for that. That's so sad though...! Poor Henry...! That's depressing... I don't like how depressing it is... But it was really cute and I really enjoyed it. I can't remember if I already favourited this or not (considering I read it three times already), but I will now because this is worth it. This was well written and really in-character, and I'm alarmed by how many of the pairings you had in there that I had...! Anyway, keep up the great work!

Kitten
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Mmmmm... interesting ending. Not nice by any means, but... you did it well.
ricken chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
OH MY GOD YOU CAN'T DO THAT

ahem. I really enjoyed this story! You write them in character and really well. And even if the ending depressed me...I finally understand what happens to Henry if he isn't paired off in the game...and the happy parts were sweet and enjoyable to read im going to look at your page to see if you wrote any more fire emblem! have a great day!
Total Nerd Girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I saw this story when it was initially published, but for some reason I skipped it...
Wow, if I understood the ending correctly, that was tragic. I like Henry, and when it said a cold clean break, I never thought it meant that. The little things you put to describe Henry's character were nice. Such as the "blood's there, flying everywhere. A beautiful sight..." that was too perfect for words. A very nice one-shot!
Strikersky chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
poor Henry...
Silvara chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
The characterization fits its conclusion, but I would still enjoy an alternate ending where Henry find his kid but we don't get to see their face. I meant, the tragedy was elegant, but it would be nice to have something more...fun? too. Something like Henry.
Great writing.