Reviews for Out of the Past, Into the Future
Bornatmidnight96 chapter 14 . 6/5/2014
Ahhh I love it and hate it. Hate it because Sirius is my favorite character in the entire HP series and unlike in those everyone in your story is turning against him even James. Its so sad poor Sirius, at least u explain why there is no trial which is one thing I never got in the actual story a trial would have proved Sirius' innocence I mean hello they are wizards and have a truth serum use the stuff to figure it out would have saved so much trouble. but anyway enough of my rant. I love your story and hope to read more soon! Update soon please!
Friend chapter 14 . 5/19/2014
Ok. This chapter was best.hönestly u beated j.k rowling in my best auth0r list. U rule yeah. Now listen update s0on or i wil kil u ! :-D :-P :-*
Friend chapter 12 . 5/18/2014
Ok the litle detail u added fr0m vern0n past was amazing w0rk. Y d0nt u team up wid j.k r0lng and rewrite da st0ry i bet it w0uld break al w0rld records
Friend chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
Darling jeny thx is best st0ry ever nw i m g0na read next chapie s0 glad i found dis
Domoloversbff chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Ikr!? I literally started crying when I read the ending of Allegiant. And since I was at school, ppl just looked at me like I was a freak. And you never got a birthday party? Of not, then how was your day? And the movie was good, but it's missing some stuff, like the time when Peter stabbed Edward, I think. Btw, have you read The Fault in Our Stars? It's amazing, but it's so sad at the ending. I cried. Again. At school. Oops ;)
Friend chapter 3 . 5/16/2014
Chap 3 was cute
Friend chapter 2 . 5/16/2014
Ok the epilouge and firxt chapter was awsm letx c wats next
T. H. Enesley chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
I sort of understand the need to set the scene, but it seems a long weary rehash of much of cannon and Dumbledore is still an idiot (really, leaving an infant on a door step in October in England?). On with the new story I HOPE.
MSupernatural chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
A really intense chapter... I can't wait to see what's going to happen next! I hope everything works out fina at the Longbottoms. Maybe with James and Dumbledore there... I'm having a hard time to see where you are going with this fic, that's why I'm so anxious to know what's next! I wonder if and when Harry will discover that his parents are alive and well... Oh, the possibilities!
TrueColorsNeverFade chapter 14 . 5/16/2014
Interesting story. I really hope you update soon.
Domoloversbff chapter 13 . 3/29/2014
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You're 16 now! R u gonna have a sweet 16 party, cause I have no idea if they do that in Scotland or not. I wish you the best birthday ever!
erand01 chapter 13 . 3/30/2014
I love this story so much!

Pleas update soon :)
Domoloversbff chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Thx! And I'll be 12. But I've noticed that I know a LOT of people whose birthday is in March. A LOT. And that's so cool! There's me, my sister, my aunt, my cousins (3), my friends (I lost count of how many), my teachers, my coach, etc. And you should read Divergent. Since I'm in the U.S. it already came out and it. Was. Epic. I 3 the triology. I'm actually reading Allegiant. There's so many people who dies and betrays! #tmd #toomuchdrama #ihavenoideawhatimdoing
0.0-MIDNIGHTROSE-0.0 chapter 13 . 3/27/2014
Great chapter! So glad I found this story! Please update soon :)
OhSnapItsMadison chapter 13 . 3/26/2014
Well, I have a fanfic that is a crossover between Harry Potter and Frozen...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »