Reviews for Octopus On Top
yo chapter 1 . 2/25
this is some next level shit. You're a great writer. Thanks for the laughs, home-biscuit.
Lady Turmoil chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Oh, Octavia. You little tease. She didn't have to do poor old Squidward that way, really. Though I suppose he was asking for it.

This is getting really intense. Keep it up!
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
Lots of tension going on between those three. And that Octavia has got quite the punch and slap.

Warrior Cat Cody chapter 4 . 6/3/2014
Wonder what happened? I hope Squidward and Octavia catch that person soon.

xSiriuslyPadfoot chapter 5 . 6/3/2014
YAYA! You updated! i love this chapter! i also love how you write squidward's character!
Lady Turmoil chapter 4 . 3/19/2014
Another great couple of chapters.
I felt sorry for poor SpongeBob here. He was only doing what he thought he needed to do, with Krabs giving up his business and all. Though I think Squidward could've handled it better because of more experience and having thicker skin. Keep it up!
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 3 . 2/19/2014
Yep...looks like they make a lovely couple. XD Even if they get along like two beavers in a mud hut.

Chaos Wielder chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Hmm. I've been seeing a LOT of interesting Squid-centered SpongeBob stories on here lately! And, of course, this one's no exception to that rule.

I like the direction this is going in so far. And that's right - it's definitely not your typical story.

I don't really see anything wrong with this. Sure, there's a lot of swearing at times, but I can actually see some of it working naturally for some reason. As angry as Squidward can get at times, sure, I could imagine him throwing his share of words around sometimes, even if it is toned down since SpongeBob is a kid's show, and all. This almost reminds me of what an "Adult SpongeBob" might be like if it was aired on something like Comedy Central or Adult Swim instead of Nickelodeon.

Anyway, keep it up!
94hearts chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Hello, Gravity Fair,
This is my constructive criticism... not a complaint meant to bring you down... but I really don't find swearing in a SpongeBob FanFic very remotely funny. Or even fitting or appropriate for the style of the show... because it makes everyone in Bikini Bottom seem... off. Even if you did rate it T to warn everybody, I just hope that wasn't an excuse to make characters from a kids show swear. I'd like to read something cleverly constructed, not sounding like my neighbors at 3 am next door. Sometimes children under the age of 9 still ignore those ratings on FF, and still read stuff like that. But anyway, the summary you put was intriguing. I would like it... if the dialogue and descriptions weren't so mean-spirited, I'm sure you would have a lot more reviewers.
TheTrueJuliet
Warrior Cat Cody chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Looks like Squidward's being a potty-mouth recently. XD And as for his first words to the Octavia "Wow...you're a fuckin' squid"...that made me laugh hard. :)

Warrior Cat Cody chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
I read it already, and it's great so far! I don't read SpongeBob FanFics a lot since I mostly read FanFics of Avatar: The Last AirBender, Harry Potter, Pokemon, and Warrior Cats, but this FanFic is great! I really like Squidward's first talk with this girl, all snark and no holding back. :)