Reviews for Gamma Draconis
miniondragon chapter 7 . 4/23
I'm seriously addicted to your stories. Can we have a story about Lily only please? She's so fun and amazing character!
YeCatsJ chapter 7 . 10/26/2014
Cute sequel. Great job
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Poor Harry. So many men and he has to end up with a Death Eater ferret.
musme chapter 7 . 12/25/2013
I love it too!
heksie chapter 7 . 8/11/2013
Lovely!
Diddleymaz chapter 7 . 8/1/2013
Really good.
How about a trilogy?
With a second unexpected pregnancy?
Draco this time, it happens on second honeymoons and they should get married.
CrazyCat chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
This story is ridiculously good. Your characterization is wonderful- they're canon, but older, which is hard to write. Your OCs (Lily and Isabelle) are beautiful in their own right; particularly Isabelle who I love despite her absolute lunacy! She's a crazier, scarier and sinister version of Luna and Trelawney lol.

I love the rawness of Harry and Draco's relationship. Not everything is roses; they're having problems, as normal couples do. And it's so bitter and raw in places that it almost feels suffocating, but in a good way, because it's yur powerful writing that has made me feel like that!

I'm off to explore your other stories now. Kudos on an excellent job well done!

-CC
Carling chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
Oh I'm kind of sorry it's over. I've grown to love this love story! I do hope the crazy secretary's cats got adopted out to good homes to non crazy ladies with better grooming and fashion sense!

I kept thinking Isabelle was doing something but couldn't figure out what since all the tests came up negative. Good twist in working that one out!

It was just great being back in their lives. I hope you do anger sequel about Charlie, but NOT threatening the marriage. Just a short one shot about the poor guy finding his true love. That was horrible, what happened to him.
wdlwbt chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
This is so wonderful. Thank you :)
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
I'm sorry. Back the hell up. No comprendo.

I suspect that is Isabelle under Polyjuice. Harry wouldn't write that shit.

Didn't I tell him to fire her? Chapters, months, ago!

I knew she was to blame, if not how I thought. Still.

Lovely, smut-filled ending. Fabulous.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 6 . 7/24/2013
Draco had no right to bombard Harry's mind like that.

Draco called them a mistake. -.-

Draco's leaving him for a week. He says he's not running, but even I feel abandoned.

At least we know what it takes to bring Draco home now.

Aww. Parent blues.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
Oh shit. Inhibiting draught? Harry's secretary has been drugging his coffee, hasn't she? I told him to fire her.

So Draco says he's not drugged. Bollocks, I say.

Oh, he's working from home today. I think since he's not going to get Isabelle's drugged coffee, he'll respond properly today. I wonder if he'll catch a clue. Or when.

Ugh. I KNEW Charlie was going to kiss him. And I bet fuck all Draco walks in a second later and sees. Shit shit shit. x.x

UGH! THAT WAS WORSE! That was public humiliation. And now Draco is definitely going to be insecure, thinking Harry fancies Charlie, is possibly cheating with Charlie. Bollocks.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
I do hope Lily doesn't run away or something. But peeping was naughty. Though I can't say I might not have done the same. She's a hormonal teenage girl.

Aww. They proposed!

What do you mean Lily's been quiet? She must be gone.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Oh. Draco assaulted him. Not cool.
sumthin.clever.5 chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Lily is snarky.

His secretary is vastly inappropriate. He could fire her.

Oh Harry.