Reviews for A Pal For Gary: Alternate Ending
Now that is a truly more satisfying ending to such an animated atrocity. I commend you good sir for this absolutely wonderful ending! If only they had used this ending in the actual episode
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 5/27
Wow, this is good. I never watch "A Pal for Gary" before, but heard of it, but I love this alternate ending to the episode.

Could you also do an alternate ending fic on "One Course Meal", this time Pearl finds out what his father, Mr. Krabs did to Plankton, and she is very upset that his action did to Plankton and started berating him.

Also, Spongebob realized Mr. Krabs has gone too far with his actions and call the authorities to arrest Mr. Krabs. This time, Mr. Krabs gets the punishment he deserves!

And Plankton becomes grateful to Spongebob, and he promised that he won't steal the Krabby Patty formula for a long while, or until next month.

Pearl calmly and slowly approach the scared Plankton and soothes him and comfort him while she explains she never like eating planktons, as they are too small to fill her tummy. This makes Plankton not scared of whales anymore. The story ends with everyone going out their seperate ways, back home to get some rest.

What do you think? It's not so good, is it?
Totally better chapter 1 . 5/15
This is so much better than the idoits who wrote the other one i just wish they can just remake the episode
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 1 . 5/7
Casey, Zeus and Richard, eat your hearts out. This fanfic writer is better than the three of you put together.
TheUnseenDonger chapter 1 . 4/25
wat
CN girl chapter 1 . 4/23
I prefer this ending to the original ending EVERYDAY!
kobe chapter 1 . 4/7
that should have been the ending except the squidward thing.
Saint Sita chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Adorable and much ending. This should be in comic form.
Murvine Taylor chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
That was a good fanfiction. Even a post-movie fan, like me, would find this ending to be better than the original. To be honest, I was more upset with SpongeBob's characterization, than Gary's abuse. "A Pal For Gary," in my opinion, is mediocre, but an ending like the one you created would help raise that score.

Aldovas, please don't call the writers weed smoking, child rapist, castraded monkeys. They are people too, you know. How would you feel if someone called you that. I am not saying this just because I like new SpongeBob. I am saying this because the SB writers are humans with feelings, but it is fine if you hate new SB.
ConkerRedSquirrel chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
That was awesome, definitely how the episode should have ended. Great job, I mean it, you were able to retain the nature the show should have had, with a rather humorous ending but still with a touching moment.
Wow chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
This ending was much, much more satisfying than the real episode!
WhiteAsukalover chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Much better than the real deal, and I'm a die-hard Spongebob fan! Great job!
NemoAves chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
that would have been much better to see. yes.
kkcomics chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
U should of let monster fluffy eat cheeze boy
Booty O's chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Amazing much better than the ending they chose!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »