Reviews for A Pal For Gary: Alternate Ending
adventureboysm chapter 1 . 5/31
Hey guys why don't you go find a petition called FIRE PAUL TIBBLET. With your help we can finally have that guy along with other dummies out of the show for good & Hillenberg will now remake the eoisodes & learn to never let an idiot like tibblet to run a good show! Please help end the stupidity of dumb writers & bring back good writers. Please save spongebob. The real spongebob
TerraZeal chapter 1 . 5/31
Awww. This is the way it should have ended. Spongie is just so adorable and to see him acting so mean was shocking to me.
This is a WAY better ending than the actual ending. The actual ending is honestly the worst ending I have ever seen in SpongeBob. I absolutely despise it, even after watching it for the first time. This is how the episode should have ended, and the episode would have been somewhat alright. Even if it's stupid. Great ending.
GiovanniGo chapter 1 . 3/3
Well, love this ending. As a matter of fact, I too have an idea for an ending...
Hadley chapter 1 . 2/21
This is awesome! I wish this happened in the show.
Majidetime chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
A much better ending. The original ending was so inconsistent that its inconsistencies would put those of Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo's to shame. But that show was better, and it actually made us laugh!

Beauty would certainly agree.
"THIS DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!"
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
Now that is a truly more satisfying ending to such an animated atrocity. I commend you good sir for this absolutely wonderful ending! If only they had used this ending in the actual episode
New Universe Returns chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Wow, this is good. I never watch "A Pal for Gary" before, but heard of it, but I love this alternate ending to the episode.

Could you also do an alternate ending fic on "One Course Meal", this time Pearl finds out what his father, Mr. Krabs did to Plankton, and she is very upset that his action did to Plankton and started berating him.

Also, Spongebob realized Mr. Krabs has gone too far with his actions and call the authorities to arrest Mr. Krabs. This time, Mr. Krabs gets the punishment he deserves!

And Plankton becomes grateful to Spongebob, and he promised that he won't steal the Krabby Patty formula for a long while, or until next month.

Pearl calmly and slowly approach the scared Plankton and soothes him and comfort him while she explains she never like eating planktons, as they are too small to fill her tummy. This makes Plankton not scared of whales anymore. The story ends with everyone going out their seperate ways, back home to get some rest.

What do you think? It's not so good, is it?
Totally better chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
This is so much better than the idoits who wrote the other one i just wish they can just remake the episode
Mr. FanficGuy chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Casey, Zeus and Richard, eat your hearts out. This fanfic writer is better than the three of you put together.
TheUnseenDonger chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
wat
CN girl chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
I prefer this ending to the original ending EVERYDAY!
kobe chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
that should have been the ending except the squidward thing.
Saint Sita chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Adorable and much ending. This should be in comic form.
Murvine Taylor chapter 1 . 11/8/2014
That was a good fanfiction. Even a post-movie fan, like me, would find this ending to be better than the original. To be honest, I was more upset with SpongeBob's characterization, than Gary's abuse. "A Pal For Gary," in my opinion, is mediocre, but an ending like the one you created would help raise that score.

Aldovas, please don't call the writers weed smoking, child rapist, castraded monkeys. They are people too, you know. How would you feel if someone called you that. I am not saying this just because I like new SpongeBob. I am saying this because the SB writers are humans with feelings, but it is fine if you hate new SB.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »