Reviews for Bruises
romanovanoff chapter 38 . 12/18/2016
i enjoyed this so much! its so nice to see a different side of these characters
Guest chapter 38 . 7/31/2016
Flippin fabulous. Loved all of it!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/15/2016
Amazing!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2016
Reading this all at once; it does have my attention. Just a note: after a hunter kills a deer, he does not dissect it, he field dresses it where he kills it first because that means he has less weight to carry back to the camp and the entrails, feet, head, etc. stay far away from home base. When he gets it back to wherever he's staying, then he butchers it. Dissection is for the science lab. :-)
hellokitty chapter 9 . 2/20/2016
omg its soo good
Klyntaliah chapter 38 . 12/22/2015
my heart actually joLTED WHEN I READ THE WORD BUDAPEST. EVEN THOUGH I ANTICIPATED IT IT GAVE ME A MINI FREAKING HEART ATTACK. VERY strong ending to a VERY good story! I've been reading this fic for... like maybe a month-ish now? been trying to space it out so i wouldn't finish it too quickly. And I loved it! the ascent from friendship to romance was subtle and brilliantly timed, didn't feel rushed and had me shipping it really hard. This is one of those stories that deserves a re-read, you have done a fantastic job my friend! :)
sailorraven34 chapter 38 . 12/18/2015
Wow, this was such a great story, and I loved every word of it. Fantastic job!
ScarlettMarvel chapter 38 . 7/27/2015
where did you find your cover picture? I really like it
piccolover22 chapter 37 . 4/30/2015
Loved the story!
MissAdoration chapter 38 . 10/12/2014
good job
EB chapter 38 . 10/4/2014
EEEEEEEEEEPPPPP! Budapest! Also, my name is Emma, so I was like "zomg, Dr Carter is so cool now!" I love this story, great job :D
Guest chapter 38 . 6/3/2014
Great ending. Loved the whole story keep wrighting. Over all amazing.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/29/2014
This story is just amazing. Great job handling delicate subjects and a beautiful romance!
Madame Tango chapter 38 . 12/7/2013
Beautiful!
skullmunkey chapter 38 . 11/21/2013
Love this story. It was very well written, and excellently paced. Everyone was in character, and it didn't have a soul-crushing ending, which lots of Clintasha stories do. Thanks for that.