Reviews for Bruises
Ninja0404 is a fanfiction geek chapter 38 . 7/27
where did you find your cover picture? I really like it
piccolover22 chapter 37 . 4/30
Loved the story!
MissAdoration chapter 38 . 10/12/2014
good job
EB chapter 38 . 10/4/2014
EEEEEEEEEEPPPPP! Budapest! Also, my name is Emma, so I was like "zomg, Dr Carter is so cool now!" I love this story, great job :D
Guest chapter 38 . 6/3/2014
Great ending. Loved the whole story keep wrighting. Over all amazing.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/29/2014
This story is just amazing. Great job handling delicate subjects and a beautiful romance!
Madame Tango chapter 38 . 12/7/2013
skullmunkey chapter 38 . 11/21/2013
Love this story. It was very well written, and excellently paced. Everyone was in character, and it didn't have a soul-crushing ending, which lots of Clintasha stories do. Thanks for that.
JLC chapter 38 . 10/18/2013
Just wanted to say - wow - what an epic story. Spent the past 3 days reading it and thoroughly enjoyed myself. It was well-written, in character and the romance unfolded gently and at the right pace considering Nat's trauma. Definitely one of the best BlackHawk fics I've read.

Very much looking forward to reading more from you in the future.
StarliteOracle chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
phoenixblitz chapter 38 . 10/15/2013
Beautiful end to an incredible piece. Bravo.
Bemily Q chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
Have you read the Dark Jewel Series by Anne Bishop...because this is a lot like a scene from Heir to the Shadows a book from that series :/
sv4me chapter 38 . 10/6/2013
Looking forward to your next project! I really enjoyed this one. :-)
Diamondgirl3 chapter 38 . 10/6/2013
BUDAPEST! Ok, BEST ENDING EVER! I'm so sad this story is over, but I loved every chapter. Can't wait to see what brilliant stories you come up with next!
Guest chapter 38 . 10/6/2013
This entire story has been pure perfection, and this final chapter wonderfully wrapped things up. That being said, I do hope you continue with some companion pieces. Would especially love to read your take on what happened the first time in Budapest after that little tease you left us with :). You should be proud of this story. I've read a lot of clint/Natasha fanfiction and this is the best by far.