Reviews for Two Days in Ba Sing Se
Confession Time: I just read the chapter titles and started at chapter five. From there I skipped certain things (you know what I mean) and anything that looked like a long section of paragraphs without dialogue. Eventually I then just skipped anything that didn't involve Sokka (cause who doesn't love Sokka?) and read the last chapter. The parts of this story I read were really good, and I'm glad Sokka didn't end up alone (but holy ship has Azula changed!). Well done.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/17/2013
Amazing!
jazzybizzle chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
Nice ending.:) Kataang made me giggle X3
jazzybizzle chapter 5 . 6/14/2013
OH SNAP! SCANDALOUS! ;DDD
jazzybizzle chapter 3 . 6/14/2013
Yay, update! I feel bad for Sokka though...but that's what Toph is for, right? ;D
jazzybizzle chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
I love this :))
Guest chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
great lemon
Alaburn chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Love all the interactions between the members of the Gaang, especially Kataang since they're my favorite :) And Zuki, huh? That's probably one of the least done fanon pairings, but it's definitely interesting, and I like how you're handling it because it comes across as really believable. However, it would be nice to learn the backstory there. Like why she broke up with Sokka and how they started liking each other in the first place and everything, but maybe you're already planning on explaining that. Great job so far! I'm looking forward to the rest.