Reviews for The Battle of Revelations
Tonsoffandoms chapter 3 . 9/15
I love how powerful Merlin is! When he was bringing the people back to life I got chills.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 3 . 9/4
very sweet, good work!
Alma chapter 3 . 8/7
I am glad I found your story. Great descriptive narrative for Emry's incredible power and Merlin's humble personality.
Thank you for sharing!
Are you still planning an epilogue?
oma13 chapter 3 . 7/13
This is absolutely amazing! I know it's been a while but I do very much wish you would add that epilogue, with all the knights and Gwen sitting by Arthur's side for it!
Powerful ending. You really showed Merlin's kindness and compassion. Ingenious use of the power of life and death; his long last mastery of healing. The only small thing that was out of character was Merlin being levatated during the scene. He's too modest for that part. Everything else was awesome and perfect.
Nice introspection. I'm surprised that Arthur has himself also acquired wisdom.
Riveting. Great writing.
Fox Lily chapter 3 . 6/27
I've read this fanfic many times, though for some reason I've never commented, which is strange. I love it! It's one of my fav Merlin reveal fics! I'm a fan of Mergana, and this can be seen as slightly Mergana. I'm not sure if you meant it like that or not... Anyway, I think this is perfect. It doesn't even really need an epilogue or anything!
Tempest's Rain chapter 3 . 5/6
That was excellent! I hope you decide to do that epilogue.
Fandompandom chapter 3 . 3/15
HAHZHHAHHAHAHAJSJTJHSJFKDJDHJDNSJJWHSNIEJEVDIFNNDJJEJSNDJDJ THIS WAS THE BEST FANFICTION EVER HOLY CRAP THIS WAS AMAZING HAHAHAHAHAHAJAAAJAJJAJAHAHAHAHAHAH
Rez chapter 3 . 2/2
I quite enjoyed the BAMF Merlin you had here. The second chapter waxed a little too long for my liking, but I enjoyed this fic quite a bit. Thank you for the upload! KTN
Cindy.HouckGmail.Com chapter 3 . 11/28/2016
Beautiful.
secret-identity-revealed chapter 3 . 10/3/2016
please please please make another chapter! about merlin explaining everything to arthur and the knights! please! pretty please with a cherry on top!
Aaronna chapter 3 . 9/13/2016
Oooooooh! T_T
Guest chapter 3 . 7/24/2016
I think your fanfiction was one of the most beautiful thing I've ever read, truly. Thank you for writing this, your story was magnificient.