Reviews for Seven Years
Guest chapter 23 . 5/5/2014
Please update this story i really miss it.
anon chapter 23 . 11/24/2013
omg i loved this! so carry on!
74CrazyChick chapter 23 . 8/30/2013
Sorry I meant to review this last night but was struck with a migraine and going near a laptop was a no go. I loved this chapter and the end of it just made my day... So glad that Lucy is getting her comeuppance.
Abbey chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
Love Love Love It
Abbey chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
You don't understand how much I love this story please update soon.
Eastendersfan444 chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
I am so glad you updated this one again! I love this story! Cant wait to see what happens to Lucy.
chloem93 chapter 23 . 8/28/2013
Great update as always! So glad joeys knows. Can't wait to see what Lucy has to say for herself in vic! X
Lyssa1999 chapter 23 . 8/27/2013
Yay Joey knows I was worried that she wasn't going to tell him :)
Eastendersfan444 chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Can't wait for the next update. Will Lauren tell them it was Lucy or pretend that she can;t remember and confront Lucy herself?
katiek89 chapter 22 . 8/13/2013
Aww so happy Lauren is awake hope she is going to be okay know , I really hope Lauren tells joey it was Lucy who shot her and Lucy gets punished for it looking forward to more
Lyssa1999 chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
I hope she doesn't lie and thells the truth about what happened :) cant wait to see what happens update soon :)
74CrazyChick chapter 22 . 8/12/2013
Ooh, I hope she tells Joey who it was. I'm so happy that Lauren is awake again and it was nice to see Joey was still showing his emotional side. I wish Tanya would work it out... can't she see they're perfect for each other. Really looking forward to the next chapter... and I'm waiting my Joey-shaped cookie... surely I'm owed two after the one-shot tonight too!?
kirsty xoxo chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
That was a great chapter :-) plzz update soon xoxoxo
crazyfangirlll698 chapter 21 . 8/10/2013
This is a great story! :)
Lyssa1999 chapter 21 . 8/9/2013
Loves this chapter with Joey and Lauren even of she was asleep. And in the end with uncle jack agh soo cute :)