Reviews for Rosario Vampire: The X Class Monster
ArtistGamerMage chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
YOU ARE ONE OF MY FAVORITE AUTHORS. i really enjoy for work and have read almost all of it. this story in particular made me then want to write my own. i would very much appreciate your opinion on it please.
Guest chapter 30 . 9/8/2014
Can you pair Alex with ruby I think she's one of those characters that arnt shown as much it'll be interesting to try
Guest chapter 30 . 9/6/2014
I just realized something if dax ends up marrying kurumu and Michael marrying mizore that would make tsurara and ageha family and those 2 hate each other
hellspam chapter 30 . 9/5/2014
You need to do a chapter where they meet tsukunes family I ask because I loved that ep in Rosario vampire capu2 and I can't w8 for Michael and Alex to team up there relationship reminds me of natsu and gray from fairy tail but when you get to the major fights have Alex take someone on and have a challenge
hellspam chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
I like this story its pretty good I can't wait for Michael to meet mizores mother tsurara
awesomeness chapter 30 . 8/23/2014
Hey just wanted to say awesome this story is amazing so umm plz update plz I read this 8 times pretty plz I understand that school or work but dude your awesome keep it up plz
tragicalmage chapter 30 . 7/11/2014
whens the next chapter
Piemaster981 chapter 30 . 7/2/2014
Great chapter man gg
Piemaster981 chapter 28 . 7/2/2014
To good of a chapter gg
Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2014
I love this story. Are you going to post a separate story for season 2 or keep it in this story?
Sin Lugar a Dudas chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
Overpowering is not necessarily bad in a story. So long as the overpowered character still has a viable conflict. That said, Alex was a good conflict, but he had direct story involvement way too soon, and ended feeling rushed in, I was expecting him to appear around Chapter 10 or 11, but instead appeared in Chapter 3 or 4.

Also Saizo somehow did more damage to Michael than (Can't remember the Mozilla dude's name atm)

Overpowering powering is ok because Rosario isn't an action story, but if you are going to overpower your character stick with it. Alex was too powerful too soon, like if Kid Goku we're to fight Kid Buu. I had this image of a badass nephalim that was ripped to shreds by Alex.

Lastly, Alex himself feel kinda boring for a important antagonist because he lacks any form of empathy, so we can't emphasise with him. Because of his presentation he is a "Unredeemable Psychopath" instead of the "Brother gone darkside" he could have been.

Still, it's pretty good so far.
Honest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Already I can see that the OC is an over-powered, wish-fulfilling douche canoe that the author uses to fulfill their fantasies. Also, the story isn't good. *sigh* another pathetic story to the flames. Oh well.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Failed in the first two paragraphs for the sole reason that the main character is apparently omnicient, even though there was no possible way to know from a single glance that the 'dead guy lying in the middle' was human.
dmr131313 chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
I love this story so far, it does need a few grammar updates, but other than that, awesome.
bookcoda chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Why would someone flame this early
Interesting so far but I agree the OC seems kinda overpowered