Reviews for Rosario Vampire: The X Class Monster
Ashzaroth chapter 3 . 9/29
I have a lot of questions. Hopefully future chapters will answer them. Why did he spill his life story to pwople he barely knows? Grief maybe. He and alex showed a surprising mastery of powers they only knew about for a month. Instinct can explain that though. I hope its explained WHY alex went batshit crazy.
Ashzaroth chapter 2 . 9/29
Your MC seems a little emotionally unstable. But not the whiny emp, or the avenger kind. Just like the kind that has absolutely no control over his emotions and feels like he has to enforce his views on others. I am glad you didnt make him op enough to beat saizo without transforming. The newspaper clun is helping saizo...why exactly? Especially inner moka. She doesnt have a bleeding heart like the others. And ots strnage that mizore would comfort him so quickly. They were fighting just a few seconds ago. It wasnt the right moment for that scene i think.
please chapter 1 . 7/9
Listen you need to continue this I have read this more than a few times and its so good plz continue plz
bruh chapter 1 . 6/7
Dude I've read tbis story twice and that's saying something please update like a read this when you last updated please come back I need you to continue please
Kamen rider w chapter 30 . 6/1
What is taking u so long,u need to update this fast because this is a good story
Burke23 chapter 8 . 5/15
So... what you're saying is:

There can be only one.
Woo! A hero!
Burke23 chapter 4 . 5/1
What does BGM mean?
Burke23 chapter 3 . 4/24
Me: ... well that was rude.
Michael: I was mad.
Burke23 chapter 2 . 4/24
Where was Moka durring this fight?
Burke23 chapter 1 . 4/24
Me: How ironic, the main romance is with a snow woman.

I like where this is going.
Lordofslytherin692 chapter 30 . 4/16
Took me less than 4 hours to read through you're entire story. Not because it's small, but because it's a good read and i'm a fast reader, anyway. At first, I wasn't sure, but from the first chapter in, this has been enjoyable so far, and I can't wait to see where it goes next.
Inheavenandhell chapter 11 . 3/13
I love this series so far I always just used to read lemons but Im liking this fanfiction! (even if you are overpowering your OC)