Reviews for Blood Thirsty
xcece416x chapter 16 . 9/6/2013
omg omg omg he took kaitlyn HOLY CRAP HE TOOK KAITLYN this is just amazing. im obsessed. finally a good story tht has wrestlers but without them wrestling. did that make any sense?
Stunning RKO chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Great.
Stunning RKO chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
This was a great part.
Stunning RKO chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
I like it.
Stunning RKO chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
I really like how you put the other people from WWE in it.
Stunning RKO chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Great.
Stunning RKO chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Love it so far.
RunninOnCrazy chapter 17 . 8/26/2013
OMG they finally got together! So happy about this still-in-zombieland-but-still-happy-ending you wrote. Dean's dead, thank god. He was such scum. But in the end, Phil got rid of the bastard and the other team is gone.
I'm sooo proud of you on completing your first, and who knows, maybe you'll have time to write again. One shots are a good thing to drop every now and again.
Good Job!
wweanddegrassi chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
I'm so sad this has come to an end:/ I thought punk was going to die!:O the ending was just perfect! their words and the thing they said. ugh they're going to make it!(:
hellektrikorton chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
This story was great! Thank you for writing it! )
Oh and thank you for the sweet Kaitmus moment at the end! )
shiki94 chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
Ding dong, Dean is dead! XD Still can't believe how fast the fight between the two separate escalated and ended. Figures it'd take Kaitlyn and Sheamus to eventually admit their true feelings for each other. I think this had a really sweet ending, so nice work. :)
mnnie8778 chapter 17 . 8/25/2013
:( I was not prepared for you to end it. Oh well, all good things must come to an end, right? I'll miss it. Anyway, well done on the story.
heidipoo chapter 17 . 8/24/2013
Aw. I'm sad that it's over. ;-; Great story though, and I really hope to see more from you in the future.
Punkler chapter 16 . 8/23/2013
This story is awesome :) all the deaths in that chapter omg. Can't believe dean beat aj, no wonder punk hates him so much! Asshole.
wweanddegrassi chapter 16 . 8/20/2013
at first I thought dean was gonna say he raped aj:O but beating her?!:/ brie took her own life... and nooooo zack! poor layla. daniel's death made me literally want to die myself.