Reviews for You Can Be a Hero in an Age of None
You are an amazing writer, this is the best Gilmore girls fics I've had the pleasure of finding and..oh yeah..COME BACK! I domtbwant to be done reading this great piece! :(
DensiNCIS chapter 13 . 1/3
But I judged too early I see. Sorry, dialogue looks way better now!
DensiNCIS chapter 12 . 1/3
Just now found your story and can't stop reading. Ita really good and refreshing to read something without so many goddamned spelling and grammar mistakes. It's a really good story too! The only thing I would maybe advice is to not put all the dialogue in one block. It makes it hard to decipher who says what. But that's just advice I got on my first piece. Do with it what you like. I like your writing! Keep up!
StelenaClaceLover09 chapter 125 . 1/2
I love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & I am happy that Rory & Jess are together
AJ Granger chapter 125 . 12/29/2016
I like this story. I'm getting a little lost timing wise though. Shouldn't we be getting a holiday like Christmas soon? And what about Liz and Doula? I would actually like to see a chapter with Jess taking care of Doula - babysitting and/or stepping in when Liz fails or needs assistance for one reason or another. It would also be nice to get another round with Emily even if it's bad and her attempting to manipulate things.

Also, I want to see Jess show off a second completed manuscript that then needs to be edited and published.

Love the Rory finding herself stuff and the change in jobs. I considered that Rory didn't really seem the type to be a journalist, and especially not a foreign correspondent.

You write well.
anon chapter 125 . 12/24/2016
UPDATE PLEASE
Guest chapter 2 . 12/18/2016
I LOVE YOUR STORY ! But I miss the drama from the initial chapters ! IT WOULD BE SO GOOD IF LOGAN DECIDED TO SHOW UP !
snowwygirl4 chapter 125 . 12/4/2016
Okay so this story is amazing! I love it. So much build up to Rory and Jess actually getting together, but so much happiness when they did finally get together. Also I love seeing the other relationships in this. I love seeing all of the growth between Lorelai and Jess and how they can deal with each other now and everything. Paris is insane as always and it's great. I love seeing how everything with Matt and Chris and Rory has gotten so much better. I'm just really loving this. Jess and Rory are adorable together. Please update this! :)
mollymaefarrell chapter 125 . 11/9/2016
Update already, I'm dying here!
BookTease87 chapter 81 . 9/12/2016
HA! Is it wrong that I love that Rory goes, "I've mentioned him to you, Grandpa. He reads. And writes." This is my friend who can both read AND write. Were you meaning for that to be hilarious? It is, in the best way.
BookTease87 chapter 60 . 9/4/2016
This makes me happy. I'm kind of sad Matt and Chris aren't seeing each other. Also, does Rory foresee the night being a disaster? Bop-It is only brought out in dire circumstances...
BookTease87 chapter 45 . 9/3/2016
I love EVERYTHING about this. Jess' explanation reminds me of the people like that in my own life. And I love that Lorelai related it back to Richard's heart attack and how Luke was there for her, despite being in the middle of the worst rift in their lives. It was a little weird to hear Lorelai drop a few rapid fire f-bombs, haha. I can't remember if I've given any f-bombs to Lorelai in SR, but if I have, no matter how fitting they are of the moment, they are still weird. I know I've given her a few s-bombs, which I fully stand behind, but yeah... still weird.
max chapter 125 . 8/27/2016
I've been reading this nonstop for days...and now you stop?Please finish
BookTease87 chapter 25 . 8/23/2016
Everything about this chapter Jess FTW!
BookTease87 chapter 24 . 8/23/2016
I LOVE ANGRY RORY!
Also, grammar note: "on point" should be "on pointe" as in pointe shoe. Standing on pointe in ballet. :)