Reviews for You Can Be a Hero in an Age of None
Little Witch1 chapter 123 . 12/12/2015
Okay, I binge-read this in 3 days, and I LOVE IT. I'm SO glad you're still writing it, and frankly I would be totally happy for you to write it forever. Through the Javajunkie marriage, and babies, and Literati marriage and babies, and whatever else. It's an amazing fic, and I can't wait for the next bit!

Also, I find everything Rory says about kids really, really interesting. Jess points out on a couple of occasions that she doesn't like kids, and Paris mentions it, but Rory is pointedly not agreeing with them. Am I right in assuming that there is going to be a Rory/Jess conversation where she admits that she wants kids with him? I know there was a little hint of that when Rory was like "I'm not a fan of this stuff now, but I don't completely object to it", but I'm talking a more concrete "Jess, I want to have kids with you sometime before we're 40" conversation. I kind of hope so.

Anyway, keep up the wonderful work!
cmtaylor531 chapter 123 . 11/15/2015
Fabulous story. I love seeing so many people updating stories in the wake of the revival news. So stoked. Can't wait to read more. Keep it coming.
siss7 chapter 123 . 11/4/2015
So I'm reviewing because you haven't updated in give days and its making me sad because I though you were back...
Scarlet3086 chapter 122 . 10/29/2015
I love protective Jess.
Julesab chapter 110 . 10/28/2015
Hi, I just wanted to say that I really enjoy this story. I only discovered it a few days ago but I'll be racing to finish the rest then I'm sure waiting not so patiently for more. Your style of writing Rory and Jess, and Rory and Lorelei really captures the characters and I love the banter. It's so lovely to have a sense of the continuation of relationships, particularly Lorelei and Luke as the show felt a bit, to me anyway, like it ended abruptly just when there was a chance for something good. Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks.
Chelsea1023 chapter 121 . 10/27/2015
So glad you are back and continuing the story! I love the way you write and look forward to more updates!
siss7 chapter 121 . 10/27/2015
I like where this going...
Scarlet3086 chapter 119 . 10/26/2015
I'm laughing over my coffee...nice way to start a Monday!
siss7 chapter 119 . 10/25/2015
Even if it was short...welcome back...
Guest chapter 117 . 10/24/2015
Hi there!
I am so so so unbelievably excited that you've decided to continue with this fanfic! Since the revival I've been itching with nostalgia and I've literally binge read the whole 116 chapters in like two days! I think you've captured the characters and their voices amazingly especially since I always wanted Jess and Rory to end up together (cross your fingers for the revival!). Anyway I just wanted to say well done and I can't wait to keep reading :)
LittleRed22 chapter 117 . 10/23/2015
I read this entire fix yesterday. I should probably feel bad that that is literally all I did yesterday but it was too much fun. Junk food and Gilmore girls is always a good combination.
I really like this story and I'm excited to see where you take it next. I like that Paris is preggers and that it means that the topic of kids is about, I wonder if Jess would maybe want kids deep down. I would also like to see a bit more of Liz/Jess, I feel that maybe eventually they would get to a sort of tolerating each other state.
Anyway keep up the good work
Scarlet3086 chapter 117 . 10/22/2015
I'm so excited this is back...not as excited as I am for the revival, but close!
sonckad chapter 117 . 10/22/2015
Yaay, so glad to see you back :) And I am so excited about the revival too, I just hope Literati is endgame :D
siss7 chapter 117 . 10/21/2015
I was hoping some unfinished Fic's would be finished with the news this week! I read this a few weeks ago and hoped you would finish.
siss7 chapter 116 . 10/10/2015
Soooo any chance you might update this? Ever?