Reviews for The Physical and the Mental
Riri Goei chapter 5 . 6/24/2013
Brilliant and sweet! Please write more of A&A, you depict their relationship perfectly! Please write more! :D
Riri Goei chapter 4 . 6/24/2013
This is so very sweet! The fact that this story is well-written just makes it all the better. You're a very talented writer. :)
Riri Goei chapter 2 . 6/24/2013
This is very, very sweet... i love this!
Riri Goei chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
This is great. You're a very good writer, and I love the squabble between Arthur and Eames. Always a favorite. And A&A are really sweet! The first chapter got my attention!
CocoaSampson chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Great fic! Loved the characters and dialogue.
Lauraa-x chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
This was a cute and funny chapter/ending. Thanks for this fic, was great to read :) xx
WitchyCloudpine chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
So excited for the next chapter! You have me hooked!
WitchyCloudpine chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
;saldf;k;lakfj i am in love with this. i'm just enjoying taking it all in. :)
WitchyCloudpine chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
"No, I like talkative Arthur," she said earnestly. "He wants answers to questions that aren't just… 'you still alive?' or… 'how's that maze coming?" She even tried to mimic his voice.

But there's no need to throw around empty threats, darling; it's not very becoming of you. I know you enjoy our little chats just as much as I do."
Arthur smirked. "Like a toothache."

Lauraa-x chapter 3 . 6/15/2013
Thanks for the update! Oooo what's got Ari so frightened and what has Arthur got himself into? xx
Lauraa-x chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Arthur was cute in this chapter! Glad he decided to go against his thoughts. Update soon! xx
Lauraa-x chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Always love the banter between Eames and Arthur. Looking forward to reading more of this! xx
Lazarus76 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013