Reviews for The unforgettable year
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
Good plot line but work on your spelling and grammar
Guest chapter 20 . 2/20/2014
Omg the cliff hanger! You are song such a good job, keep it up! I love your story and please update soon!
PiperMcLean chapter 18 . 1/29/2014
Beautiful continue writing I can't wait for the next update it is fantastic!
KaitlinOwens chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
more more more!
Kathy chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
I luv Finn and Emma they r so cute!Can you put so more drama between Emma and Bella?
Kathy chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
I thought Emma was deaden u are such a good writter you should get this story published :)
Echomist chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
Okay update fast cause I'm hooked! I have an idea you can take it or leave it i dont care but I think gale should start up the hunger games again and everyone should be in it except the adults of course and this is just an idea. Please try to use my idea and it doesn't even have to be gale who starts it back up.
Echomist chapter 6 . 7/19/2013
I thought Bella was good but now she a little bleeeeeeeeeep instead of Emma. btw I love the idea of Emma and Finn.
rachellxx chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
love love love this story addicted ;)
Guest chapter 13 . 7/7/2013
Please update soon ! Love this story ! 3
Daniela Andley chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
I love it! Sorry for not leave reviews but im so busy now! Well update soon see u later
Daniela Andley chapter 10 . 6/20/2013
Hey! that means Emma and Finn are dating?! OMG IM SCREAMING IN MI WINDOW! WEL THAT WAS THE BEST CHAPTER :D See u l8r:*
Daniela Andley chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
OMG! Finn kiss Emma! Love it! And Peeta! Jealous Father( I got one) Lovee ur history! update soon :* See u l8r
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Please continue but add more speech and pargraphs instead of just one big paragraph
Daniela Andley chapter 8 . 6/18/2013