Reviews for The Dire Circus
xXLollipopsxlovexmeXx chapter 17 . 6/24
AMAZING *-*
howtobenerdy chapter 17 . 6/19
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I honestly can't think of any more words! It was just... spectacular! You're a really talented writer, and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
howtobenerdy chapter 16 . 6/19
The absolutely infuriating amount of second hand embarrassment I felt when Soul's door opened and they fell out was so overwhelming I screamed, nearly chucked my phone across the room, and went to take a little walk. Oh but AMAZING story, truly! I'm really enjoying it!
Leo-Superior657 chapter 3 . 6/14
Your writing style is amazing and so was that plot twist; I honestly thought this was just going to be about a circus. Awesome~
PhantomD chapter 17 . 4/29
I just binge read this whole story and holy hell I loved every word.
Tonoxic chapter 17 . 12/6/2014
This story was simply amazing. Good job.
Pentastic chapter 17 . 12/4/2014
This was a very good story. You had great pacing, an interesting setting and characters that made sense both with who they were in the manga and in your AU. I was also seriously impressed with the research. Great job.
mickeyslc chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
this was the most amazing story I have read in a while I am in love with or writing
werepirechick chapter 17 . 11/25/2014
The end, and what an end it was. 0 v 0
I'm so glad it all worked out, (and hooray for Chrona joining the group, i always did like them), and i enjoyed it all the way through.
Thanks for writing it!
Kat chapter 17 . 11/21/2014
I really enjoyed your story. I hope you write a sequel and continue on with this tale.
kittenintheden chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
So I've been meaning to read this FOREVER and I finally spent the last week or so going through it, and I'm so glad I did. This was an incredibly creative premise, and your writing is smooth and very descriptive and lovely. There were several times when I stopped just to smile and a turn of phrase you used because it was so pretty. You have a lot of talent, and I enjoyed the way you kept the essence of the characters despite placing them in this very different, very alt history scenario. The slow-burn tension without sacrificing their friendship is my favorite. Anyway, I'm glad I finally read this, it was incredibly lovely, and please don't stop writing!
An Elegant Chaos chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
This has been wonderfully, lovably, beautifully dark and incredibly written. All I can say is, thank you :)
Dragodden chapter 17 . 11/19/2014
Wow! What a conclusion! And finished with a bang (literally)! I adore your writing. This universe was fantastic. I can't wait to see what you do next! :D
molotovmullet chapter 17 . 11/17/2014
YAYYYYY OMG I REALLY LOVED THIS SO MUCH
great job! I was so worried you weren't going to finish it, but you did and it was great! Thanks so much for the update!
Really wonderful work!
ThePandaNinja8 chapter 17 . 11/18/2014
This. Is. Absolutly. Amazing.