Reviews for The Dire Circus
misstomie chapter 17 . 8/4
This was a fantastic read! I love the way you write and describe things. I was enamored the entire time. I also appreciate all the research you've done to make the culture of the time as realistic as possible...and I also learned a few cool things myself! Great job and thank you for this. I'm about to read your sequel now and I'm very excited :)
TheOriginalSkittles chapter 17 . 3/4
loved it
flowervine2020 chapter 15 . 1/11
AnimeFlower chapter 17 . 1/7
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Its over * sobs loudly* wahhhhhhhhhh! That story was too perfect why did it have to end!? Loved the story ! It was amazing!
AnimeFlower chapter 16 . 1/7
I'm biting my nails...and I never bite my nails unless I am nervous or anxious and well that's what I am feeling right now because if the story ! Its that good !I am gonna continue the story!
AnimeFlower chapter 9 . 1/7
AnimeFlower chapter 2 . 1/6
I'm sorry but I am hating Lord Death right now why the Hell would he do that!? Anyway great story so far!
AnimeFlower chapter 1 . 1/6
Wow I am loving this story!
Ishiyo chapter 9 . 9/8/2015
As much as i love the whole plot line of this story, the inside perverted me is twitching with anticipation for the smut chapter (kneads cheeks with both hands)...I'm such a closet smut reader /(-_-)\
Ishiyo chapter 2 . 9/8/2015
Is it weird that i actually love to find words i don't know or are really forigen to our normal vocabulary and study them? Great story by the way, it very in keen detail, can't wait to keep on reading.
Weeeee chapter 17 . 8/21/2015
Omg. So amazing. I love your writing style thankyou for such wonderful writing ow
KarmaHope chapter 17 . 8/1/2015
This was beautiful. It was dark and morbid, and yet every word drew me in. Maka's amnesia was handled wonderfully (I loved her forgetting the most basic things). And the mysteriousness of the circus was unveiled perfectly - I had suspected it to be a perfectly normal circus at first. Then I was like, okay, they actually have strange powers. And only then did you introduce the reality of the circus, and what it did, and I was like, 'oh.' Very well done.

The end left me thinking, 'that's it?' But I retread it, and I don't think you really could have ended it any other way. This is definitely going in my favorites!
NetterBetter chapter 17 . 7/31/2015
This story, this story right here. Blew my frickin' mind away! I just binge red this for the entire day and I fell in love. It was fantastic and it's just took my heart and soared with it. I cannot express how much I loved this frickin' story!
queen-in-shining-armour chapter 17 . 6/24/2015
howtobenerdy chapter 17 . 6/19/2015
AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING! I honestly can't think of any more words! It was just... spectacular! You're a really talented writer, and I can't wait to read more of your stories!