Reviews for Fate is Inevitable
Slowerthanzero chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I'm feeling confused here. It would appear that your story is in an alternative setting from the original show. But it doesn't seem that you really explained why the setting is changed.. Unless I'm reading something wrong.. It is kinda late. I might read on to the second and third chapters later if you don't mind explaining what's going on in this first one. I'm afraid to read on and be even more lost than I already am. .'''
rvernon321 chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Brilliant please post next chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 8/2/2014
Brilliant
randuuuum person chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Lol the fork part :D please update sooon! Everyone review so she can finish this story D;
Dancing-Souls chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
Haha Ulrich is confused as to why he only seems to have feelings and possibly Odd...cool and wow poor Ulrich Calculus!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
Oh interesting indeed
holaminombreesdrama chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
oh, shoot! When do you find the face? I've been hanging right on the last part, please update soon, I quite like now that I've taken the time to read ... I hope with much impatience, Greetings
PS: who the hell is Stella? I do not like anything its presence in the minds of Ulrich (THE BELONGS TO YUMI! xD) bye
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I'll tell ya. As long as it Ulrich and Yumi, things will get interesting ;)
akita21 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I like the originality of the plot line and you're doing a nice job so far with telling the story through the eyes of a species that is not only different from the human race but also unheard of and therefore all the harder to write. Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens.
Jennnaay chapter 1 . 6/18/2013
totes looking forward too your update. Keep it up, I wonder how it'll turn out :)