Reviews for El Verdugo
FireFox Vixen chapter 7 . 15h
Love!
Mindfucked chapter 1 . 4/2
wait..hold the phone

They are siblings? The entirety of the Tomato Squad are SIBLings?

Not complaining, it's interesting but...

HOw?
Le-awesome-me chapter 7 . 12/7/2014
Well If i saw a serial killer going around the streets i would probably freak out too and go to the press...

Blam! He needed a disguise
MastermindKakashi chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
This story gives me the chills! but the good chills! I really enjoy how sadistic you are making Antonio, so if your head is coming up with more material you are not publishing, please include it all! hahahaha
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 7 . 5/16/2014
This chapter came out like right after my AP test, and I take that as a sign of good luck :D
But seriously omg you're like torturing me with all these questions that have no answers like what is Austria going to know about the case? Does he have a history with Spain? I bet his hair is bleached because it's either so the public doesn't recognize him or because he's going to pretend to be someone (Gilbert maybe?) plus idk if I forgot when it was mentioned earlier in the story but Mei was one of the Anon Killer's victims or something?
Also is seems like Antonio is getting more and more disturbed each chapter, like, you think he's crazy already but wait, there's more!
And Michelle is so cute omg please spare her I don't want her to die
But anyways, this chapter was great and it made my day! :D
PurpleLuna98 chapter 7 . 5/15/2014
Yay! Good chapter, and my heart stopped when America and Cuba showed up at the Vargas house! Can't wait until the next installment!

Luna
Maelstrom Alert chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
ohmygodspainjustkilledsweden

woah
MINDBLOW

I am in love with this story!
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 6 . 2/24/2014
This is amazing! I really like how you made Lovi drunk and added in Gil to Tonio's life! (Still waiting for Spamano.)
I think it would be absolutely amazing if Lovi went solo with killing at some point, but I understand that he probably won't and that you more than likely have everything planned.
This is superb! I really liked it!
Keep the murders coming - they're not to bad! Though I might be a bad judge, because I read about serial killers ALOT.
Mint
Angelic Fluffle chapter 6 . 2/23/2014
Wait, when did Egypt die? And I had forgotten the victim was Korea til you mentioned it.
Still, good chapter, and I like your characterization of Belarus.
I just realized this chapter that Tim and Alice are not OCs but Netherlands and Belgium. Unless I'm wrong?
Next chapter, can you make a short list of countries who didn't have assigned names by Himaruya and the names you chose for them?
FrostyTheBookLover chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
omfg
what did i just read
lol i even had to skip a paragraph or two because i got scared and i'm alone in a dark room at night and my whole family's asleep and reading about one of my favorite characters being brutally murdered is probably not good for my sleep
but you really did a great job writing the whole murder scene, i got chills from it O.O antonio is messed up on so many levels
especially the whole rabbit thing, that was a nice touch with the whole whiskers and stuff
(plus that reference to in-canon stuff with the Hungarian Suicide Song, I'm now positive that Hungary is involved with Gilbert's and Roderich's past)
AND WTF WHY IS EGYPT DEAD NOW IS THERE A NEW SERIAL KILLER NOW OR SOMETHING OR IS IT JUST A COINCIDENCE TO THROW OFF THE POLICE DEPARTMENT GUYS
I BET CANADA DID IT
IT'S ALWAYS THE QUIET ONES
Blood-Stained BallGowns chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
I'm kinda scared of this story... It's giving me nightmares...

-Nat
SmileRen chapter 6 . 2/22/2014
Dang it. I was hoping they'd keep him around longer :(
SmileRen chapter 5 . 1/8/2014
Please let Im Yong live! TTTT
HimekoUchia chapter 5 . 12/30/2013
I find Roderich and Gilbert's characters to be very interesting! I still feel like giving poor Tino a hug.
And Antonio is so sick and Tim's actions are terrible. I love it!
Mint-Chocolate-Leaves chapter 5 . 12/24/2013
Oh god, do you know how much I love this? No. Well the answer is A LOT.

Antonio is amazing, and the way you make him have these urges to kill is simply amazing! I don't really know much about Im Yong's character, so I'm not really unhappy about his eventual death.

I have this weird thought in my head that Antonio would meet Roderich and make an alliance with him breaking him out of prison. That would be amazing, though probably not what you were planning.

Is PruAus included? Is that why Gil visits Roderich?

Enough of my speculations. This was simply amazing and I can't wait for the next chapter! (Well I can, but you know what I mean.)

Ciao, Mint