Reviews for The Twelve Days at the Pit
Theodore Hawkwood chapter 1 . 2/17
Hilarious!
wondergirl74 chapter 1 . 1/3
BOTH karma9 and willwriteforfics reviewed your story! that is AWESOME!
YouDontNeed2Know chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
Dat song :)
mkeeg91 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
pretty funny :)

love that even Duke gets 'into the spirit of things'
Enflura Amberflower chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
More plz more! did anyone else sing that to the jingle
Reese1 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
good idea, song lyrics were hit or miss though. liked sneaky ninjas, not sure I like snipers sniping (too repetitive)
Winterhalt chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
cute, i really laughed!
susan chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
cute somg I like it.
please keep writing
susan
tigerwolfspellbear chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I have two medics yelling stuck in mine. That is a good sign, getting pieces of your fic stuck in your reader's head. Keep it up you two.
N. Ockenfels chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Nice one, good for a nice, fat grin at a morning. The end wasn't quite as intriguing as the summary seemed to hint, but overall a very nice little story. Keep going, please, humor's always good.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Well this made my day, even if it IS a bit out of season. Absolutely hilarious.
Kusari-Gama 61602 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Bwahahahahaha! This is AWESOME! I know what I'll be singing this winter.

Ah, I see Karama and willwrite4fics have reviewed. How are your pants? *snickers*

I actually found this fic when they mentioned it on Twitter. Congratulations, you have, "FIIIIIIVE SNEEAAKY NIIINJAA!" stuck in willwrite4fics' head.

To be honest, I think Beach Head would be punished for injuring his fellow Joes. He should have more self-control than that. The song isn't directly insulting Beach Head - it's just annoying him. He wouldn't go THAT far...

This is very cute. I like it. D
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
BWAH HA HA. *sings FIIIIIIVE SNEEEEEEAKY NIIIIIIINJA...*

I'm proud to have inspired in any small way this earworm of a song. I think Duke would also have Beachhead on punishment duty, making him even MORE angry. I think Duke also probably needs a vacation if he's dancing and doing jazz hands in front of Hawk. But Duke always needs a vacation.

I don't even LIKE Xmas songs. Except THIS Xmas song. Excellent. Please mop the floor if this review made you wee. Thank you.
Karama9 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Very cute! One little nitpick... if Beach actually lost it enough to break Flint's nose, Duke would probably be writing a report about that, too, and Beach would probably have some kind of punishment.

That's just a nitpick though. Doesn't detract from the story. Duke getting into the song is hilarious. He's usually so straight, but hey, this tune is catchy and easy to get drawn into!

I hope you both keep writing!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Very cute song you two.. not too happy that you had Beach Head hurt Flint but hey - it fit the song and their personalities..