Reviews for Knowledge
Avivagreene chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Great story, loved it
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
I remember seeing snow white and the huntsman where the huntsman was the one who woke up the snow white, when some thought it would be a prince, it and hook kissing Emma awake shows that real true love breaks the curse
kwilson898 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This was amazing! Thanks fot writing it!
Embers in the flames chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I still can't get over the "David was clueless" line! It makes me giggle every time :) I just loved this story! It was very well written and the time line, while not necessarily close, flowed smoothly. But seriously. A clueless David is just too cute! Thanks for writing this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
loved it
kiplynn.megee chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
do more please i love it
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hahaha, super cute! :)
Sally97 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Absolutely wonderful! :D
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
This was adorable and, I think, absolutely true. There is a look they all have in that diner in the finale, and if you watch the clips, Snow does seem to be thinking "hmm" in a few places. Very enjoyable read.
Flpirate305 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Awwws I loved it, every bit. From Snow's to Henry's " oh Oh Captain Hook like likes Henry's mom" hysterical lol to David's explosions. And then finally we have Hook and even then with all the signs though he has never experienced them before so how would he know he knows he loves Emma but doubts her being able to love him. Haha Neal, seriously though I feel like when it comes to Swanfire it can never happen again, is it cliche to think of Taylor Swift's " we are never ever getting back together". Seriously no. Lol then having Captain Swans first and trueloves epic kiss (sigh) simply perfect and just the right amount of sweet. Then Snow cracking up about them being so stubborn, I'm surprised the whole Charming clan didn't quote Hook instead "it's about bloody time" them all confessing they knew, Emma's indignation but ultimately Killian surmising that they are all on the same page now. Whoo well done.
obi's girl chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Beautiful.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This is soooooo canon! Loved it, great job capturing their stubbornness.
CupCakeConundrum chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Haha, I like that. "Now we know as well." Brilliant :)
Lisa1972 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
*giggle* That was excellent!
CaptainSwan109 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013