Reviews for I Wouldn't Dream Of It
iLuvForevermore chapter 1 . 1/10
This is simply sweet. My heart feels lighthearted whenever I read stories of BBXRae and their relationship.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
There was always a certain tension between BB and Raven in the show. Unfortunately we were only teased as either Cyborg's stankball or BB's goofiness would defuse those moments. In a way it's kind of sad that Raven's feelings for BB didn't become manifest until the new, horrible show began.

Anyway, you portrayed here what we all knew should have happened in the show. Nice job.
SheWolfShaman chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
I really love the title for this, it fits so well into it all. I think you did a fantastic job on this :)
Stella Bella 123 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I definitely liked the plot idea. I like Raven's softer side. The beginning could have used a little more elaboration, but I was very happy that it did not have too many unimportant details. Nice work. :)
Shadico chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Very cute, would love to see more from you!
Belly boo1099 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Cool story. I thought the bit where BB says its easier to ask for forgivness than permission was funny and pretty cool
Anna chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Sorry, no constructive criticism... just wanted to say that I loved it! I like how you tied things in with the comics; like how Raven feels the pain of the person she is healing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2013