Reviews for Always
hauntedpumpkin56 chapter 1 . 1h
Loved it. Great work.
viau1 chapter 1 . 6/1
I cannot get enough of your stories. Your writting style makes the characters jump off the page. I read and re-read your stories.
I would love to see more from this one.
Great story!
I always enjoy reading about Paul & Bella but I would like to thank you for offering a good explanation as to why Bella had those visions of Edward in New Moon. Venom addiction makes sense.
A thousand thanks.
Bookaddict0815 chapter 1 . 3/13
aww too cute. I want more lol!
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 1 . 1/16
So good. The ending leaves it open for more!
Jessica Lahote Black chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
I think this would be a story to continue. I got sucked in and my mouth dropped when I reached the end and their wasn't a next chapter
HungarianBebe chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
love it. and love the Bella Paut pearing.
majorfaith chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
I think that I'm going to enjoy this story! Great jog as always!
X.summergrey.X chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
i like how they thought to have someone watch her or company her.
rochelleross11 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
Wow great story Bella was in serious trouble but she won over the meanest wolf in the world go girl... great story good job...
Novel's addict chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Ohhh i really want more it was sooo good
LadaHathaway chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Aw, that's such an amazing story !
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 2/21/2015
this was a good one shot story. Glad that Paul made and helped Bella to look at things what was going on and opened her eyes that she could let go completely. Hopefully Bella can heal now. Thank you once again and have a good weekend.
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
I am loving ur stories im re reading after yrs and they still affect me keep up the good stories never stop writing
Sabrield chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Love it! But I feel like it should be continued ... Not that it feels unfinished, just that there should be more... Love your work!