Reviews for Failed Acquisition
JN-Runner chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Just found your story... Love it... am I am looking forward to reading a new chapter as soon as you post it...JN
Cindsrose chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Is this the end? You are a very talented writer and I really enjoyed this story. I am hoping for more!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
is this the end? noooooooo! please write more chapters, pleeeaaaseee
Kimmily chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
well i find it pretty impressive that grey hasn't blown a gasget yet, but it's definitly funny to speculate when and if it's gonna happen ;)
Kimmily chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
That definitly was a breakthrough though it might have been very fast you convaied it flawlessly.
Kimmily chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Sounds like fun ;) I like it when the Ana character doesn't take crap from anyone! It's much more fun and also in my opinion the right choice
Asgardian Angel chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Oh, I love this! In true Gemini fashion, half if me loves the dom and half thinks the lifestyle is sick and abusive. The mystery and sexiness draws you in, but you have to have some psychological problems if you equate being physically harmed to feel pleasure. I swing between being turned on and appalled. This 1st chapter made me smile - esp when Ana said about finding pleasure in being kicked in the nuts!
AllyCo chapter 15 . 6/20/2014
I LOVE LOVE THIS PLEASE UPDATE SOON I AM ON EDGE WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPTERS
ptminor chapter 15 . 6/18/2014
WOWWWWW-I love love love this story and storyline and where it seems to be leading. I had hoped to get some more info on the BITCH-TROLL, the first time they make love and how this spy story develops. I'm scared for Ana because the killers will probably find out she saw them or at least parts of them and heard them so they will want to kill her. I really really hope this is not the end of the story. I'm so excited to read so much more of it.
Thanks so much
Patricia Minor
amysuer chapter 15 . 5/17/2014
What happened? I love where this was going, you must continue
D. Kelly chapter 15 . 4/9/2014
I hope u update this story soon I really enjoyed it
Osnat chapter 2 . 4/7/2014
LOL! O.m.g! This is so funny! X
charmia chapter 15 . 3/24/2014
Hi can to oloease post more so different from the original fst
vdlucas chapter 15 . 3/23/2014
I couldn't put this down! Please continue!
mitzijem chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
I laughed out loud so fun to see her not be a doormat. Thanks for such a refreshing story.