Reviews for Failed Acquisition
You need to read the books again. And look at all angles. Not just yours, because Ana was far from being spineless. There are different ways to display strength. Just because she never reacted the way you thought she should, doesn't mean she was full of "jello."
Emmajane69 chapter 3 . 4/26
Very interesting way of understanding Christian. Just love it . Makes so sense. You sound like someone who is learned in psychology. Well done.
Emmajane69 chapter 1 . 4/26
Second time reading your story. Love your Ana. How's that for pain and pleasure. Lmao
mic476 chapter 15 . 1/7
Just caught up and I do hope u continue this. I wanna know what happens with the investigation into Carla's death and Ana and Christian still haven't done the deer. Just a wonderful moment with her touching him.

Post more soon
BWritesAlot chapter 15 . 11/9/2015
Wonderfully Hilarious! I love this story!
hrsmith chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Chapter 1capitivated me.
kushka chapter 15 . 10/6/2015
Great story wish you'd finish it
rcjr3905 chapter 15 . 9/3/2015
love this story wish you would continue this story
kushka chapter 15 . 7/18/2015
Great story
JN-Runner chapter 15 . 11/25/2014
Just found your story... Love it... am I am looking forward to reading a new chapter as soon as you post it...JN
Cindsrose chapter 15 . 10/15/2014
Is this the end? You are a very talented writer and I really enjoyed this story. I am hoping for more!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/13/2014
is this the end? noooooooo! please write more chapters, pleeeaaaseee
Kimmily chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
well i find it pretty impressive that grey hasn't blown a gasget yet, but it's definitly funny to speculate when and if it's gonna happen ;)
Kimmily chapter 4 . 9/16/2014
That definitly was a breakthrough though it might have been very fast you convaied it flawlessly.
Kimmily chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Sounds like fun ;) I like it when the Ana character doesn't take crap from anyone! It's much more fun and also in my opinion the right choice