Reviews for Drink Your Troubles Away
Awwwww!
eatyourheartx chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
this was really cute!
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
What a happy ending, great read.
AngelZ Of DarKness chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Highly detailed and cute lol
kathy.dietrich.98 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
D'aww so cute, Kaitmus is almost as good as Punklee. Don't listen to the haters Laqueesha, they're just jealous of your amazing talent
Lionel chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I fail miserably to see the awe behind one of the worst couples imagined.
Two slow, immobile talentless hacks that couldn't get over to save their lives.
Kaitman and Lameass sitting in a tree, s-u-c-k-I-n-g lmao
Okay I'm sorry I can't resist, I am kidding about Katie but anyone who can sit in front
of a tv when 'It's a shame...' comes on I will never understand. It really is a shame.
Now on to the actual review. Very nice start. I think you captured Kate's feelings quite accurately.
But I could Imagine her curled on the couch in sweats hugging a pillow to her chest watching
old simpson episodes or something cliché like that until she falls asleep drowning in her own
pathetic tears. Not going to a bar or partying. The biggest problem in this story is that red-haired guy
she meets that calls her beautiful, but you forgot the part where she brushes off his fake advances and
reminds him, "Ermm Sheamus you don't have to pretend you like girls mmkay it's okay"
The best thing to do improving this story is to stop pretending Shameless likes girls.
Everyone should praise Shameless slash, some of the most honest shit right there.
Anyways nice try but...nope
vanessa.stegall2 chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
That was amazing!
beansandpeaches chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
I wish this really happened.
Zombie-Beards chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Loved it! Very nice as always! .
Stunning RKO chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
This was good!
blackbear1020 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
loveit
kathy.dietrich.98 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
aww so cute laqueesha
Nancy chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Yay, Sheamus and Kaitlyn! Should have been that way on Raw. Thank you.