Reviews for The Days After
Haku Elric chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I was really curious what more happened after Jim became conscious and I loved your take on what followed. I really enjoyed it a looot and the ending was superb, it made me crack up a lot. :D Brilliant!
Arweyn chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
AH man, this is so good! I love it to bits 3 especially the part with old Spock. You write so well. Thank you for sharing this with us!
Hanabatake chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
I'm usuely not d'or short FICS but this one I totally loved ! Evert part of it. Thann you for your work
LaurielS chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
THAT ENDING.
(Seriously though, the sass in TOS was amazing-wish they'd managed to keep some of it in the movie).
Good job on this story-the characterization was perfect and it captured exactly what I thought Bones must have gone through during the entire ordeal.
Wish you'd write more!
mckydstarlight chapter 1 . 1/27/2017
That ending made me happy. :)
Fetherhd chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
This is just as good as the other one. Love it!
ThePro-LifeCatholic chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Welp.
Welpity-welpity-welp.
You know...if I had wanted a boatload of feels at 6:15 in the morning, I would've asked for it.
But nope. Apparently not. Wow.
This was (again) really wonderfully written. The transition of the story's whole feel, from the beginning with a lot of angst and incompleteness, to that happy ending with Jim mocking McCoy and the two of them just bein' wonderful friends again (thanks to Spock, of all people. Who would've thunk it?) was a very smooth and well-executed transition. And your style is perfect. Seriously, I've only read two one-shots, and I'm in love with your style. The comments, the way that each sentence is constructed, the little bits that are thrown randomly into each sentence (without breaking the flow of the storyline) are just...ugh.
Definitely worth the fav and follow. :D
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
The fourth last line...! XD Nice story, thanks for writing it!
panni2 chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Epic and beautiful. Thanks for the story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2016
Boldly was sing where no one has sasses before-
Epic! I freaking love it! I am dying!
HELLO chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
THIS. THIS IS MY SHIT ! LET ME TELL U SOMETHING IVE READ HUNDREDS OF FICS, HUNDREDS OF THOSE BITCHES AND THIS IS MY FAVORITE ONE. MY FAVORITE ! EVER! thx
Crystalzap chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
lol great ending! And I love how you put Spock Prime in there :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2016
this is great
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I loved this so much! I can't even describe it! Job well done, beautifully written.
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
In your first three paragraphs you set an entire scene that had me hooked beyond reason. Also telling Jim that Bones and Spock were epic bros was just brilliant. I need someone to say that before the whole enterprise crew and for Spock Prime to be like...yeah..gave him my Katra...course we're friends...duh...and for Nu!Spock to have to explain what the heck a Katra is after wide-eyed silence.

But maybe that's just me?

And of course Jim couldn't resist telling Bones he and Spock were/are gonna be friends. It really was a lovely way to end.