Reviews for The Days After
this is great
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
I loved this so much! I can't even describe it! Job well done, beautifully written.
sleipnirfenris chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
In your first three paragraphs you set an entire scene that had me hooked beyond reason. Also telling Jim that Bones and Spock were epic bros was just brilliant. I need someone to say that before the whole enterprise crew and for Spock Prime to be like...yeah..gave him my Katra...course we're friends...duh...and for Nu!Spock to have to explain what the heck a Katra is after wide-eyed silence.

But maybe that's just me?

And of course Jim couldn't resist telling Bones he and Spock were/are gonna be friends. It really was a lovely way to end.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This was impossibly fantastic. The writing was amazing - you captured the characters perfectly. Great job!
DogsRule82021 chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
Great story! I couldn't stop laughing at the ending, I can just see Bones getting more and more irritated at Jim :)
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Bitching across the universe, boldly sassing where no one has sassed before.
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Love this *so* much! XD

I love the way you write these characters!
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
hahahahahaaha so awesome
BookWarrior23 chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
Absolutely adore the ending. :)
tanseynz chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Jim is such a brat! Love old Spock - he's such a sage, but with a certain sense of humour.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Good story! Funny ending, nice interactions in between.
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Felt so bad for Bones when he started to cry. Was mentally calling Kirk a complete dickhead for trying to pull off sneaking out of Medical. Loved the ending though! Gave me a really good laugh! Can you expand a second or third chapter to include visits from the rest of the command crew? Think it would be really nice to get them in to see him and see their reactions to everything. :)
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Oh my god, I really needed that laugh. Fantastic work, covered the whole emotional spectrum.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is so well written all of the characterizations are prefect. I'm pretty sure this did happen and they just didn't bother to put it in the movie. Anyway, just wanted to say, really great job!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This was awesome. Way, way awesome. I really loved it.
Thanks for writing!