Reviews for The Days After
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 2/27
Felt so bad for Bones when he started to cry. Was mentally calling Kirk a complete dickhead for trying to pull off sneaking out of Medical. Loved the ending though! Gave me a really good laugh! Can you expand a second or third chapter to include visits from the rest of the command crew? Think it would be really nice to get them in to see him and see their reactions to everything. :)
May Eve chapter 1 . 2/20
Oh my god, I really needed that laugh. Fantastic work, covered the whole emotional spectrum.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is so well written all of the characterizations are prefect. I'm pretty sure this did happen and they just didn't bother to put it in the movie. Anyway, just wanted to say, really great job!
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
This was awesome. Way, way awesome. I really loved it.
Thanks for writing!
- Clara Brighet
MarieKR chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
Loved.

Cried.

Thank you.
Isis36 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Boldly sassing! Friendship bracelets! LMAO!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was beautifully done, you captured Kirk, McCoy and Spock brilliantly and there was just the right mix of emotion and humour that we would expect when Kirk and Bones (in particular) are involved.

I really loved this, not least the laugh-out-loud final part.
katierosefun chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I love this so much! Perfect, humourous ending lolololol! Jim's POV was well-written, too.

Wonderful job! Bravo!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
That was freaking amazing! I loved the ending! And the talk with Old Spock! Awwwww!
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Okay, so most of the story (which is lovely, by the way) I'm thinking this is interesting, something I have seen done quite this way before, but not really evoking deep emotions in me. Then I get to the end(starting at "Things were getting mushy,") and I'm suddenly like OHMYGOD THIS IS HILARIOUS AND SO COMPLETELY IN CHARACTER; MUST ADD TO FAVORITES! The end of this story is absolutely, positively perfect in every way.
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
There are so many fics of Jim really suffering from the after-effects of Khan's serum, being in incredible amounts of pain and having a snail-paced recovery while being an asshole to everyone around him... Yours is like a breath of fresh air because while there are serious issues discussed (Jim's flashbacks, Bones and Spock's terror that he will relapse), the overall feeling is one of fluff and comfort, like an injured puppy being cuddled. Jim is still a little shit, yeah, but he's an adorable, well-meaning one.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Such a wonderful story! Love it.
Obsessive66 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Very enjoyable, thank you.
quaff chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Beverage warning would be helpful. Thank you for this great story.
Crazymisscarly chapter 1 . 10/28/2013