Reviews for Removed From Society
Demon Lord Cashmere Snow chapter 5 . 6/15/2014
Story aside, are you alright? Is your health good and how is the recovery process going for you?
H.N.Dots chapter 5 . 6/9/2014
I hope you feel better. But thank you for the wonderful story! :) It is very well-written. Have a good day.
lord of the east chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
Wow awesome storry
Update quickly
Faith chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
This is a good story. You have not even glanced at it, probably, since summer. Please finish. Thank you.
TemplarWarden chapter 5 . 1/1/2014
Beautifully written. You've really managed to capture the character. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to refering back here to make sure I get them right. I'm certainly looking forward to reading more. Hope you recover soon and keep up the good work.
Darth perlia chapter 5 . 10/27/2013

Great work.

JediSpartan Perlia
Guest chapter 5 . 10/6/2013
Great story very captivating can't wait till the next chapter
EpicReads chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
I loved it! I hope you get better and update soon, I also would like to give you props for how you portray Percy and Thalia, it is very realistic. I also like the Perlia pairing. It is Perlia right? At least, I really hope so. Anyways, I await your next update!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2013
Absolutely stunning! I loved the way how you brought all the characters together and this story idea is brilliant
TheBookWorm3 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Great chapter, I love Big 3 kids fanfics, without them being a couple. Please continue!
prmehta24 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
This is a wonderful story and I love how you have shown the feelings of both Thalia and Percy in a realistic manner.
You have also shown how the children of the 3 are effected by their parents in a whole new way. Youve got mad writing skillz!
binglebop chapter 5 . 7/31/2013
Omg epic!
Nerdy-Birdy chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
Please update,and give a chapter on Percy and Thalia's they include Gabe ,Annabeth of Luke?Please have them come to campus and kick butt!Awesome story,Peace!
BrOwNiEfOx chapter 5 . 7/26/2013
l LOVE THIS! MUST HAVE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
But don't push yourself, or it won't come out good. I know from experience.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2013