Reviews for Clay
Charlottees chapter 1 . 1/14
I...I just can't. This is beautiful. I'm pretty sure that it is Barty who is the second person's point of view in this, and Regulus is the boy with the silver eyes? I'd be very upset if not, because this is too perfect for words. I've never been much into RegBarty. However this is so exactly how I imagine it. Regulus, desperate for love and so very corruptible and Barty uncaring and brutal. I don't how to express to you how amazing this is. But it is amazing, and I thought it my duty to review because you deserve to know that. Thank you so much for writing this.
Jemennuie chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Ooh, man, Regulus is a jerk in this one. This one-shot is actually kind of sad-both for Barty who's being abused, but also for Regulus, who can't seem to let himself care.

Anyway, interesting one-shot.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Brutal and so very real. Keep writing
Polly chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Barty is a fuckin bastard :C Poor Regs. But really, the more I read about this pairing, the more and more believeable it seems. Loved your style of writing, loved Barty in this.
Exceeds Expectations chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Fuckingfuckfuck BASTARD!BARTY AT HIS FINEST. why are you so perfect?

*cuddles reg*
*and also barty because reasons*

(shitty review is shitty I hope u like it xoxox)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That's...awful. I feel kind of sorry for both of them. It was really good, poor Regulus. :)
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Are you sold on them yet? Because I don't know how you manage if you don't ship them yet.

I really love how you formatted this. The short, choppy type of sentences really work.

The sheer insanity that Barty shows here is /him/. He's insane, we all know that. But we don't know if that happened before or after Azkaban. I like it here. He's like a psychopath, which works.
slightlysmall chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
(you kept it from being smut. I'm impressed.)

This is beautiful and well done and I really enjoyed it even though I never would have thought of BartyReg and you write so wonderfully and amazingly and I loved this. Great work. Really quite brilliant.