Reviews for The End Continues
Hecate chapter 1 . 1/17
Again, you've chosen a episode of the story that desperately needed retelling. Thank God for alternate universes! One always got a sense that there was a great deal more to future Dean and wondered how he could have so completely abandoned Sam.
Greyfalcon01 chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
Alex,
This is a great idea for a story! I am really liking it...I just wish there was more to read. For myself, I don't know how to solve this predicament; I am hoping that you do.
Your characters are great, very much in canon. The situation is a right royal mess (you did a good job with that!). I can't help but to wonder how this is going to work out.

Please keep on writing.

Regards,
Greyfalcon01
Guest chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Mas porfavor?
sarah chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
come on
been so long since you last updated
i need more so badly
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Awesome story. I can hardly wait for chapter 3 I hope it will come soon.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Great story. I am glad I found it. Looking forward to the next chapter
dsl116 chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Another great story, hope there is another chapter coming soon.
I need to check out your story on amazon.
T.L. Arens chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
Ohmigod, I'm so glad you didn't end the story with two chapters! Your writing is clean and free of wordiness-I am glad to read a story in which I do not have to work to mentally sew a sentence together. :D I will certainly take a gander at your original work, since you did such a lovely job here... and oooooh, I can't wait to see what Dean 2009 will say to Dean 2014. Castiel as referee might be a good idea since I know limbs will fly!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
I love stories dealing with the 2014 aftermath. :D Not many of them are done very well, however. So far I really like what you've written! Wow, you go, Cas! I'm tickled that you're including him. I've always felt that Castiel was as much Dean's brother as Sam. Yay, chapter 2!
K Hanna Korossy chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Oh, wow. This is horrifying, heartbreaking, and awesome. Seriously, I love the idea of future-Dean having to deal with present-Dean's love and protectiveness for his brother, and the way you show that protectiveness gives me happy shivers. Love it.
mb64 chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Very enjoyable chapter and story! Really looking forward to more.

(Okay, I've really liked all of your fanfic stories- so I just bought your new story on amazon. I promise to read and review it soon!)

mb64 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is great!

chuochuo chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
Oooh! Interesting... I just wonder why Sam's in pain? Is it psychological (is he hallucinating?)
lillelouis chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
MOOOOORE! I don't care if it takes longer, but make longer chapters so it doesn't end so quick. Please?
L.A.H.H chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
Thanks for updating. Great chapter.