Reviews for Silent Wishes
SassYNoleS chapter 48 . 2/6
What a chapter ! The feels .. Gah ... Beautifully written hun !
piccolover22 chapter 48 . 2/6
Loved the chapter! Pleaseeee let Charlie live!
dazzleglo chapter 47 . 2/2
That family has been to hell and it is a shame they are still there as nothing seems to go well for them.
MandaMay1324 chapter 47 . 2/1
Noooo! Not Charlie! I hope he becomes okay or I might cry with everyone!
divyvicki chapter 31 . 2/1
Sure hope these two get their HEA someday!
Angeldolphin01 chapter 47 . 2/1
I can't imagine going through what al of those people have.
sassygirl91 chapter 47 . 2/1
More don't kill Charlie Bella deserves to have him in her life it's not fair
oh my.. This family has too much.. Way too much.
twificfan chapter 47 . 1/31
Wow, that was a heavy chapter, laced with sex.
team rob chapter 13 . 1/31
Not sure how I missed this story
SassYNoleS chapter 47 . 1/31
Nice play there Charlie ;) I wonder what Tanya said to Edward .. maybe she gave him the insight to be able to understand why Bella was feeling like she was? ...

Poor Charlie .. I hope that he will be alright ! ?
dreamngo4it9 chapter 47 . 1/31
Wow you think for one second something good will come and then it's shot to hell, lol. I loved how everyone got to see Charlies real personality when he was blackmailing bella into staying with her therapy. I hope they can treasure that. Im so anxious for the next chapter. I am going to be a little nit picky. If he's been having seizures why hasn't he been on seizure precautions with guard rails and stuff. Sorry, I work in an ER, so that was just an automatic thought I had. Loved it and can't wait for more. I love this story so much so when I have an update, I'm always very excited and try to drop everything to read it.
Cina's chapter 47 . 1/30
Ah shit don't do this to them. I hope for summer days.
nessa01 chapter 47 . 1/30
Omg Omg! ! Poor Charlie! ! If he does die I really hope she doesn't give up in voice therapy!

Can't wait for next update! ! ! ! ! ! !
pnkats chapter 47 . 1/30
Omg no! Just when you give us hope you knock us all down again! Will these people ever catch a break I wonder?
1,500 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »