Reviews for Silent Wishes
Ms.Birdde chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Why does Edward put his hand on Alices' neck
Leigh Warner chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Carlisle is grieving over the loss of his parents too, but being the big brother he took over the responsibility of raising Edward and Alice. The pressure simply became to much. I pray that he let's someone help him.

This story is owning me too. I cant wait to see how it all plays out.
Melany333 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Looking forward to more
nessa01 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
God i hope they can get him the help he needs!
nessa01 chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Wow! Poor bella! This is really sad to see everyone in so much pain!
babybaby15 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Another great chapter I loved it
Alice's White Rabbit chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
"Edward was tired of trying to keep everything together, of trying to protect his brother and sister. He just wasn't sure how to make everything better." God, I really want him to seek some kind of help/ He can't keep doing this all by himself. He's barely holding it together as it is. I'm hoping that Rose might be able to be instrumental in getting them all some help.

Well, at least, Carlisle didn't lose his job. But, he may have to finally give in and get some help if he wants to keep it. They can't keep moving around like gypsies. They can't keep running away from their problems.

Believe me, the emotions are definitely coming through. Thanks!

Sally
Robward17 chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Oh please don't stop or go on "hiatus" cuz it's too hard to write! We are just as owned as you are..LOL...addicted to this pain as much as Carlisle...actually, all of them. We Need to hold hands & get to the end together to all of their HEA. More often than not, and sometimes never, it takes Years to finally hit bottom. ONLY then can they pull up their pants, set their mind & crawl their way to the very top of the mountain that is Life. I suspect Rose will be pivitol to the recovery process. Fantastic story! Love Linda xo
71star chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
This chapter goosebumps!
I totally loved it!
Great work!
pnkats chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I really hope this is a wake up call for Carlisle. Although I do understand his emotional pain even though I don't know what happened with their parents he needs to see a therapist to help him deal with this and become responsible for the sake of his brother and sister who depend on him so much. Life is all about choices and whether we want our past to beat us or to become better as a result of it. It's okay to broken and lost for awhile but now it's time that he listen to those around him and to get better! Perhaps it would help if the three of them could understand what the other family has gone through and realize that they are not alone. Hopefully one of them will open up at some point in time to either Emmett, Bella, Esme, Jasper , or Rose or all of them. Awesome chapter though
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2013
I love this Rose.
izlovezvampires chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
When you said dark, you meant dark. This is all so overwhelmingly sad. I hope there is some light coming, even just a little.
Pyejammies chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
I love the way that each chapter keeps me so intrigued that I'm bursting for the next.
debslmac chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Loved this
mynameislouheremeroar chapter 9 . 6/19/2013
Again, I loved it! Can't say it enough! (: You are an amazing writer! (: And you are doing great at getting the emotion across in the chapters! (: Love it! (: Keep up the good work! (: Hope to see chapter ten soon! (:
953 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 53 .. Last Next »