Reviews for Appetizers
love it! thank you
hzntc chapter 1 . 1/1
This is brilliant3
Hanna chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
One of my favorite dialogs ever!
whenever I'm a bit down, I just open this fic and everything is better :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
How sweet 3
LissaDream chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
This was fantastic, fun, and well written, as all the others. Brava!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
Great little story, truly, it's just so very disappointing that nothing is going to be done about George for drugging them without their concent.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Odd how Hermione is supposedly known for using her wand to exact deserved revenge whenever anyone does something really shitty to her yet she never actually...does. Does she even remember how to use it? Birth control, anyone? I'm really hoping Hermione (and Severus both) hex George's balls for for a month per hour they had to suffer the non-consensual drugging.

Snape..."mastering" her body? Really? Yeah, that sounds like an equal, quality, decent relationship... *eye roll* The sex scene was good, though.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
I love your HG-SS stories! I'm sad to see you haven't posted in a while...
Dearlady2002 chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
Lovely little story, though I kept waiting for George to admit he actually hadn't done anything and it was all in their own minds lol.
Noppoh chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
I almost let my diner burn reading the first chapter, and I forgot how to eat during the second. This was perfect, thank you.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
Love it!
ozarkmoon chapter 2 . 1/1/2017
This was just excellent! Thanks so much for sharing and look forward to reading more from you.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
This is gonna sound dirty but I would have liked to read about the wanking on tits scene since it was referenced a lot... Gonna hide in a corner now
SnapeLover2005 chapter 2 . 11/15/2016
Loved it! Thanks for sharing! #HAFHPotterhead
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2016
I laughed out loud. How perfectly sweet.