Reviews for Appetizers
MaryBridi chapter 2 . 7/31
I cried. Sorry, I'm weak.
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 6/25
Ooooh, great follow up on the first chapter! Very nice.
Lucyferina chapter 2 . 6/19
Nice! Sweet!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 2 . 5/9
GOD I LOVE YOUR STORIES PLEASE I HOPE YOU NEVER COME BACK IF YOU EVER LEFT AND WRITE MORE BECAUSE THEN I'LL WASET MORE OF MY LIFE
olenyok3 chapter 2 . 5/5
Just reread some of your stories, love them so much! Are you planning to ever post something new again? You're my favourite HP writer and I really miss seeing any new stories of yours (
cloudshape to ennien chapter 2 . 4/29
This was brilliant. Fantstic. Absolutely wonderful.

I just favoured it.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/10
The "I take care of you" line was startlingly touching. I love all the ideas he painted for her as well, and I'm glad that your Snape can be relaxed enough to say all this out loud to her. What a sweet and touching story! Thank you so much for this.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/10
George and Angelina's dialogue was adorable and perfect. The setup is hilarious, and getting to hear Hermione's thoughts is a wonderful treat.
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 4/9
Reading this story for the 2nd time and I still love it and wish I could read more.
Assasin Nero chapter 2 . 3/17
Great story, as always. I really wish you wrote timetravelling Hermione stories..

yay for 200th review! :D
Remarkable1 chapter 2 . 3/7
Hiya! Are you still writing? I love your work, and if life allows, would love if you'd post something again! Hugs!
Hikorichan chapter 2 . 1/26
Sexy and sweet! I enjoyed it :)
TashaRose chapter 2 . 1/6
Excellent idea.
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh George, tee hee. You can always trust him to give a "friendly" push. Great story
lena chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
this was really amazing and you not only entertained me for a little while, but really great!