Reviews for Appetizers
Bluewolf80 chapter 2 . 7/8
I enjoyed this a lot. There are a lot of great lines packed in here. Several in the scene involving Hermione peeing on herself! I think the characters were a bit OC in their speech and mannerisms but it did not detract from my ability to connect to them.

I would have loved to have found out what they did to George! A one-shot is formally and most respectfully requested!
vickety chapter 2 . 6/14
Thanks for this story!
Dragonmaster Kurai chapter 2 . 6/8
*cries with laughter* oh the wanking on tits line... I am DELIGHTED to discover you have written more! I'm exceedingly glad to read it :D yay another good author to read :D
carmine.vesper chapter 2 . 5/15
This is by far my favorite Sevione.
Haleyyx chapter 2 . 5/4
dear god this was adorable.
Aesalys chapter 2 . 4/8
It was great!
I would love to translate it
Aesalys chapter 1 . 4/8
Wow
yum
hum
quite hot here now "
turbulenthandholding chapter 2 . 2/2
Loved this one! Thank you so much!
I'm rereading all of your stories with Snape and Hermione on Fanfiction and Fan Fic Junkies- a true balm to my heart since Alan Rickman's passing was announced today. Your excellent work is a tribute to his skill, the fabulous character he brought to life, and it's immensely comforting to feel that in a small way, in the stories, he will always live in our hearts.
SaiyaCat chapter 2 . 12/26/2015
So Sweet.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 12/3/2015
Yay! They actually *talked* to each other, using words and everything...I expect they'll set up a great combination apothecary and book storage venue (with living quarters serving as the second).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
To quote from WHEN HARRY MET SALLY, "I'll have what she's having!"
Jessie Deal chapter 2 . 11/27/2015
This was cute. Poor Severus all uncertain and expecting the rejection. If he only knew...
LJKBananagirl chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
Corker of a story!
snapify52 chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
Lovely! Glad they're off to a good start. ;)