Reviews for Appetizers
Hikorichan chapter 2 . 1/26
Sexy and sweet! I enjoyed it :)
TashaRose chapter 2 . 1/6
Excellent idea.
XinconceivableX chapter 1 . 1/3
Oh George, tee hee. You can always trust him to give a "friendly" push. Great story
lena chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
this was really amazing and you not only entertained me for a little while, but really great!
meg527 chapter 2 . 11/8/2014
Good. :)
Thank you.
Story Please chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
I would really really really like to see more of this story. 3
riskeybusiness chapter 2 . 9/11/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 2 . 9/5/2014
good very good - brought a smile to my face
SusanMarieS chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
Lol wonderful thank you
Guest chapter 2 . 8/21/2014
In the first chapter I was "haha, yeah, George brings them together", but you turned this all around in this chapter. Possible pregnancy, humiliation, loss of friendship are no joke and make this story bittersweet. That she hadn't thought of him that way before makes it so hard to watch Snape have to put it all on the line. How many men, even with crushes can say and do what he did in this chapter? Be willing to say all or nothing? (sniff, sniff, I'm all maudlin now.) Terrific really. I hope you find a way to squish out a few more of those not quite there yet ideas. Because what you have here? All good.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I don't know how to leave a comment for the story "Practical Solutions" but I wanted you to know that I was watching a- Monty Python sketch today on flower arranging. Were you inspired by this sketch by any chance? I laughed and thought of your Snape-his arrangement was spot on-but with roots and dirt attached added a little something extra. Bravo. Your Snapes are the best.
jensteed chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
Oh George, you're such a git!
Agcadx1 chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
This is so smutty but yet so sweet at the same time- one of my favorites when I want just a quick piece of fluffiness! Always brings a smile to my face.
lsapping chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
This made me laugh so hard! Just what I needed. Very well written, love everything of yours I've read so far.
Moonchild1212 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Beautiful.
Thank you for all of stories. I know you work hard on them, and it is truly appreciated. You know how to weave a beautiful tale. I enjoy every word, every emotion. I refuse to read the dark one, but I bet it's lovely too. Thank you for all of your time and effort. Please know that it is appreciated. You are very talented. I loved reading your stories the first time, and I've enjoyed rereading them this week. They are all among my favorites. Thank you.