Reviews for Appetizers
Ok, I changed my mind. Feed Angelina an George to the Dementors.
No matter if there's a happy ending for SS/HG eventually, George should be castrated for the use of date rape drugs. No prank war, just criminal prosecution, irreversible castration, and possible prison time. Parole should be community service with unwed mother's abandoned children, since pregnancy could have been a result of his scheme. YOUR OTHER STORIES ON BOTH WEBSITES WERE FUNNY. THIS ONE IS NOT, AT ALL.
Rose chapter 2 . 9/2
I hope you are planning on posting more fics of these two. Your fics are written so well.

I really miss you.
Mel Crooks chapter 2 . 8/27
This was so wonderful. Excellent storytelling.
LunaP999 chapter 1 . 8/26
The first fic of yours that I read and my FAVORITE! Holy buckets this thing is FIRE!.
amsev chapter 2 . 7/24
Lovely!
amsev chapter 1 . 7/24
oohh, lovely!
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 2 . 3/5
Oh god I wish she was pregnant
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 2 . 3/5
Ewww hope she washed her hands with SOAP and water afterwards?!
HermioneSnape1983 chapter 1 . 3/5
Did she like snape before hand and no realisebit or is this feeling only the potion ? Would it have worked on another man for hermione?
Sawyer chapter 2 . 1/7
Wow, one guest here was a real jerk. You were amazing and I laughed so hard. there was fluff and a lot of emotions too. I loved it
Zatara1324 chapter 2 . 11/23/2018
This was adorable :3
whenthesnowmelts chapter 2 . 8/6/2018
This was a great fic to read to get back into reading fanfics. I am always in awe of your writing! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Xoxoxoxo whenthesnowmelts
elliequigley chapter 1 . 7/14/2018
Just read this and loved it, i so want to read the story of their developing relationship and owning an apocathery together
WeirdLittleStories chapter 2 . 5/9/2018
Ah, the Weasley twins, good for innumerable plot bunnies! ;-)

You did this very well - cute and sweet without edging over into saccharine.