Reviews for Appetizers
whenthesnowmelts chapter 2 . 8/6
This was a great fic to read to get back into reading fanfics. I am always in awe of your writing! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Xoxoxoxo whenthesnowmelts
elliequigley chapter 1 . 7/14
Just read this and loved it, i so want to read the story of their developing relationship and owning an apocathery together
WeirdLittleStories chapter 2 . 5/9
Ah, the Weasley twins, good for innumerable plot bunnies! ;-)

You did this very well - cute and sweet without edging over into saccharine.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 1/29
love it! thank you
hzntc chapter 1 . 1/1
This is brilliant3
Hanna chapter 2 . 10/24/2017
One of my favorite dialogs ever!
whenever I'm a bit down, I just open this fic and everything is better :)
Kimmytrainer chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
How sweet 3
LissaDream chapter 1 . 8/5/2017
This was fantastic, fun, and well written, as all the others. Brava!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/14/2017
Great little story, truly, it's just so very disappointing that nothing is going to be done about George for drugging them without their concent.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2017
Odd how Hermione is supposedly known for using her wand to exact deserved revenge whenever anyone does something really shitty to her yet she never actually...does. Does she even remember how to use it? Birth control, anyone? I'm really hoping Hermione (and Severus both) hex George's balls for for a month per hour they had to suffer the non-consensual drugging.

Snape..."mastering" her body? Really? Yeah, that sounds like an equal, quality, decent relationship... *eye roll* The sex scene was good, though.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/16/2017
I love your HG-SS stories! I'm sad to see you haven't posted in a while...
Dearlady2002 chapter 2 . 2/20/2017
Lovely little story, though I kept waiting for George to admit he actually hadn't done anything and it was all in their own minds lol.
Noppoh chapter 2 . 2/5/2017
I almost let my diner burn reading the first chapter, and I forgot how to eat during the second. This was perfect, thank you.
TheEdgeOfTheDeepGreenSea chapter 2 . 1/15/2017
Love it!
ozarkmoon chapter 2 . 1/1/2017
This was just excellent! Thanks so much for sharing and look forward to reading more from you.