Reviews for Appetizers
Lastof10 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
She Lives! Hurrah! Darling, I've been thinking of you - wondering and worrying and not knowing how to find you without becoming creepy stalker fangirl. I'm so, so happy to have you back!
Lovely little 2 shot, thoroughly enjoyable start to the summer hols. Will re-read after coffee and take my time - I was a greedy bitch and read the whole thing before I even went to the loo this morning. Welcome back, petal - you have been missed :)
xoxo
Lisa
CRMediaGal chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Ohhh, I so loved this piece! Great to see another story from you. Thank you for the read!
kittyperry chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Fabulous. I loved how open and honest he was with not wanting to go back to a platonic friendship. I do feel for them though. No one wants people interfering with their relationship, especially when it is so new.
kittyperry chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I loved this opening chapter. And you're right. Pet Project is utterly fabulous.
funnygirl chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Please more stories... don't leave us.
CaeruCreative chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Aurette! I missed you! I'm glad to see you back. I love this story is so fucking perfect! I hope to see more of you.
-iLexx
AuntieL chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Soap bubbles? ROFL! Awesome line!

I loved your descriptions of Severus's emotions flitting across his face.

And the description of her first attempt at peeing in the flask was brilliant.

Lovely story!
Diosa Luna chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Yo amo casi todos tus fics. :3 acepto que hay uno por ahi que detesto. Pero prefiero ignorar su existencia.

Me encanta la forma en que expresas los sentimientos de Severus y Hermione. Adoro tu narracion y la forma ligera en que nos llevas a travez de las situaciones y emociones. Espero que nunca, nunca, pierdas la oportunidad de almenos cada cierto tiempo regalarnos un poco de tu talento.

:3 Saludos y Animo.
bournespeed chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love vulnerable Severus, especially yours. I dearly hope you find the time to continue writing, you're sorely missed.
lovelielove chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Aww! So good! Glad you're still writing. Please don't ever stop.
gravity01 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I was so unbelievably excited to see you've written another story. More so when I saw that it was completed (your angst is masterfully written... but keeps me up at night when it's unresolved)! This was such a fun little story. I'm so glad you're kinda sorta back :)

About the summary... When I can't think of a good one, I just pull a quote from the story that spells out the gist of things. If it was my story, I'd probably do:

"Snape's face flushed with anger, and his grip on her wrist grew uncomfortable. He let go of her wrist with effort. "My apologies," he murmured. "But you don't want to eat any more of that.""

That's pretty summed up without spoiling everything.

Nice Job!
AuntieL chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Well isn't this lovely? What a lovely little fic to amuse me through my insomnia. :-)
Jonesy55 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Your stories are SUCH a pleasure to read, and this was a lovely surprise. Thank you!
Lost O'Fallon Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Nice story! Lol! I would totally throttle George and Anggie! They were immature! Also I love "The Pet Project" it is truly a great fanfic! Your is a beautiful lemon or smut lol! Thanks for sharing! I loved how you described everything! Very beautifully descriptive writing!
SomethingCalledLife chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Love your work so much. I'm still obsessed with "An Unwritten Future" and I'm pretty sure that I read it at least five times in the last month. And you're right, "Pet Project" is amazing. Both of you guys have inspired me to pay more attention to details and to think outside the box between my favorite characters.

Hermione and Severus are my favorite couple and I'm always glad when authors are able to portray them in a mature and positive light. For that, I salute you.
203 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »