Reviews for Appetizers
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Well, it may be a trope, but whatever you do, you make it special.
Mavennica chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Aurette, you are one of my favorite authors, and I was overjoyed to see a new story from you. Whenever real life allows you to tinker, I will be waiting as a faithful reader. :)
JaneDoh0 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
So happy to see something else from Aurette! Thanks for posting something to brighten up my otherwise horrid day.
Crystalinowls chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Summary:
Seriously? She would have gotten there eventually...Even if the Appetizers helped push things along.

Owls
hiei29 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Awesome as always...looking forward to the next one.
Dark Lady of the Circus chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Dear Aurette,

Welcome back! I was actually about to send you a poke myself. Due to the completion of Pet Project, I thought I should check on my other favorite, when lo and behold you popped up in my inbox! Anyway, I love your writing, and I hope real life eases up on you a bit so you can share more. :)

May your dreams not include lion attacks,
Caroline
Ptite Mac chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Oh I'm so happy to see you're back! ;-D
And I love this new story ;-)
Thanks!
HelenaRickman1 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
this is awesome! potential summary suggestion: who is chicken now? Appetizers become appetizing as Snape struggles to find the courage to let Hermione know his true feelings.
schrodingers cat 13 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I hope you're happy now. You made me cry.

My inner romantic thanks you for finding the time to publish it.
Hillmorrr chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Was really happy to find an alert in my in box. Loved your version of sad/angsty Snape with a happier ending. Thanks for sharing!
TequilaNervous chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
What a wonderful story! You know I'm going to ask for a translation, don't you?
bluefirefly5 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I'm happy Severus and Hermione worked things out, but I'd still like to kill George and Angelina.
bluefirefly5 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Glad to know you're still alive, and thank you for sharing this fanfic with us. I'd like to kill George and Angelina right now...
MerryLore chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I was thrilled to read the conclusion to Caeria's story - masterful! - but you can definitely give her a run for her money.

Very hot - great theme. Loved it!
fizzgigger chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Ooooh that was a nice little romp. Loved it!
226 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »