Reviews for Appetizers
deedeebug chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
As always your story is awesome! I actually like the fact that we are getting lemons in the first chappie,yay! Knowing what a wonderful writer you are I suspect this will get more complex as we go...or maybe we are getting a good ol' smut fest?
Faolain chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I'm so glad to see that you are alive! I really missed your fanfictions and squealed like a very excited little girl when I found the e-mail notification that Aurette posted a new story! Thank you for posting this even if it was waaaaaay too short. I enjoyed reading very very much, you made my day :)
Severus' proposal of just living together to care for the child or open up some kind of shop was terribly sweet!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you so real life will be kind to you (and your fans ;)) and give you enough time to write some more. Your stories have been sweetening lots of my dull evenings up to a comfortable and fun reading exerperience so I really abhor the idea of you disappearing again for such a long time.

Maybe you can somehow manage to let us know from time to time that you are still breathing because I have to admit that I was also on the verge of contacting you. :)
renaid chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Woot! I love it! You paint such a lovely picture of a loving Severus.

So, how are they going to kill George? It doesn't matter if his meddling brought them together in the end; he was still an ass wipe to be so thoughtless and brutal about Severus's feelings.
renaid chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I am so glad you aren't dead, and I'm glad you've got something new and delicious to share with us. I'm off to read the next chappie...
Mione21 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
You are amazing. I only wish that it was more than only my *heart* getting a pounding. LOVE your writing and selfishly glad you posted this! I'm off to chapter two, since my whole body is angry for stopping to review! Ta-ta lovely author.
pilky chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Okay I'm ashamed to say that I squealed like a little girl when I saw a new story from you. Gosh girl I've missed you! Fab story, you've made a frustrated old lady veeery happy.
sm729823 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I wish that I could explain how much joy it brought me to find the email notification that you'd posted a new story this afternoon. Ordinarily I'd check the summary, make sure the story was not a WIP, and then bookmark it for later reading. With your stories, everything stops and I find that I must read RIGHT NOW. I would gladly, gladly pay to read your stories. You are a phenomenal talent and I'm so grateful that I stumbled upon your work. Thank you for sharing!
LaGraciela chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I've miss you so much ... Oh thank goodness you returned I almost lost hope!
I have no idea what to do for the summary without it being incredibly cheesy (or lemony).
Newtinmpls chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
For me it was really lovely until his line "you're free." because no matter how lovelorn Snape is I just can't see him talking about it like that.
So what instead? I could see a flashback on her part to being told how she lights up near him, and maybe a realization of what his reaction means/would mean - and then saying something very smart to catch him as he tries to flee - possibly something about how he was the best part of those gatherings to her, and while maybe it's okay not to have "skipped those thousand steps" the idea of sharing a cottage or a bookstore or a life is something that she doesn't want to give up now that she's 'seen it'.
Eebaral.Knight chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Aw that was sweet.
Lettuce chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Phew *fans self* Wonderful as usual!
I confess I have been wondering when/if you'd post another story. I did a little happy dance when I opened my emails this morning :) Thank you!
Eebaral.Knight chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oohh what a tasty tidbit this is! :)
mrs.milfoy chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Oh, I am so happy to see you again! I was worried you'd disappeared into the ether forever. I'm always excited to see your works. I'll never forget how much of an influence you were when I started writing. I wouldn't have published if not for you, and I certainly wouldn't have honed my dialog. This piece is no exception to your usual impeccable character interactions. And you still give the best Snape around. Whether short and sweet or long and intense, you always deliver a quality, entertaining, true and humanistic homage to characters you've taken the time to perfect. Thank you ever for sharing, and I do hope life allows you to continue. We've missed you!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love this story! It was brilliant!
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Sniff. I've *missed* you, darn it! No one else can set me to giggling one moment and tearing up the next like you do. 'Tis a gift, it is, and on one level or another you *must* continue to nurture it, dear one.

Thank you for popping in to say "hello". Come back again real soon, k?

hm88