Reviews for Appetizers
Gone Random chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Loved this! I've missed you! I don't venture much into the Harry Potter fandom anymore, but you are still the author I recommend to fellow Hermione/Snape lovers. Always the perfect mix of sexy, angsty and sweet. :)
freedomcows007 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Aw, well that was just adorable.
Mama Shmi chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
kill george and angelina jaaajajaja
or not
mairamout chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Awww! Always a lovely surprise to see something pop up from you! Very funny and touching and unbelievably sweet. Thank you!
paddiew chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
What a sweet start to the day!...Lemon croissants with an old friend. I am *so* glad you are not dead, on the lam, or in witness protection.
I got teary eyed at the end of 'Pet Project.' Wonderful HEA, but sad to not have more to look forward to. Just saying once or twice a year is worth the wait when the writer is as phenomenal as Caeria or you.
Keep safe and sane...we love you
severiana chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I enjoyed it so much. it's sexy and sweet. Thank you.
Lastof10 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
She Lives! Hurrah! Darling, I've been thinking of you - wondering and worrying and not knowing how to find you without becoming creepy stalker fangirl. I'm so, so happy to have you back!
Lovely little 2 shot, thoroughly enjoyable start to the summer hols. Will re-read after coffee and take my time - I was a greedy bitch and read the whole thing before I even went to the loo this morning. Welcome back, petal - you have been missed :)
xoxo
Lisa
CRMediaGal chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Ohhh, I so loved this piece! Great to see another story from you. Thank you for the read!
kittyperry chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Fabulous. I loved how open and honest he was with not wanting to go back to a platonic friendship. I do feel for them though. No one wants people interfering with their relationship, especially when it is so new.
kittyperry chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I loved this opening chapter. And you're right. Pet Project is utterly fabulous.
funnygirl chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Please more stories... don't leave us.
CaeruCreative chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Aurette! I missed you! I'm glad to see you back. I love this story is so fucking perfect! I hope to see more of you.
-iLexx
AuntieL chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Soap bubbles? ROFL! Awesome line!

I loved your descriptions of Severus's emotions flitting across his face.

And the description of her first attempt at peeing in the flask was brilliant.

Lovely story!
Diosa Luna chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Yo amo casi todos tus fics. :3 acepto que hay uno por ahi que detesto. Pero prefiero ignorar su existencia.

Me encanta la forma en que expresas los sentimientos de Severus y Hermione. Adoro tu narracion y la forma ligera en que nos llevas a travez de las situaciones y emociones. Espero que nunca, nunca, pierdas la oportunidad de almenos cada cierto tiempo regalarnos un poco de tu talento.

:3 Saludos y Animo.
bournespeed chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love vulnerable Severus, especially yours. I dearly hope you find the time to continue writing, you're sorely missed.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »