Reviews for Appetizers
Eebaral.Knight chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Aw that was sweet.
Lettuce chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Phew *fans self* Wonderful as usual!
I confess I have been wondering when/if you'd post another story. I did a little happy dance when I opened my emails this morning :) Thank you!
Eebaral.Knight chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oohh what a tasty tidbit this is! :)
mrs.milfoy chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Oh, I am so happy to see you again! I was worried you'd disappeared into the ether forever. I'm always excited to see your works. I'll never forget how much of an influence you were when I started writing. I wouldn't have published if not for you, and I certainly wouldn't have honed my dialog. This piece is no exception to your usual impeccable character interactions. And you still give the best Snape around. Whether short and sweet or long and intense, you always deliver a quality, entertaining, true and humanistic homage to characters you've taken the time to perfect. Thank you ever for sharing, and I do hope life allows you to continue. We've missed you!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love this story! It was brilliant!
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Sniff. I've *missed* you, darn it! No one else can set me to giggling one moment and tearing up the next like you do. 'Tis a gift, it is, and on one level or another you *must* continue to nurture it, dear one.

Thank you for popping in to say "hello". Come back again real soon, k?

hm88
WanderingMoon chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
T_T I'm so happy... His confession is very moving, love how you worded it! And the mirror image Hermione saw! The tenderness... Brilliant stuff!
B2-the-ry2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This is funny and brilliant!
I laughed so much at " and she very carefully peed on her wrist." hilarious!
Sweet bits, funny bits, angsty bits and wanking on tits makes such a lovely little story! Thanks for sharing it.
TalesOfSpike chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Awww! I'm so glad that she worked out that Severus was well worth holding on to, unwanted pregnancy or not. Severus deserves the chance to win her over. I'm sure he'll do a wonderful job of it.
HP-Lette-Fan chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Good story, the ending was different than I expected but it was good.
Clairvoyant12 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Loved it. This story is wonderful. Harrowing, heartbreaking, sexy, sweet and funny. Those are just some of the classic Aurette styles. Glad to see you back in action!
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Well, it may be a trope, but whatever you do, you make it special.
Mavennica chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Aurette, you are one of my favorite authors, and I was overjoyed to see a new story from you. Whenever real life allows you to tinker, I will be waiting as a faithful reader. :)
JaneDoh0 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
So happy to see something else from Aurette! Thanks for posting something to brighten up my otherwise horrid day.
Crystalinowls chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Summary:
Seriously? She would have gotten there eventually...Even if the Appetizers helped push things along.

Owls