Reviews for Appetizers
renaid chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I am so glad you aren't dead, and I'm glad you've got something new and delicious to share with us. I'm off to read the next chappie...
Mione21 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
You are amazing. I only wish that it was more than only my *heart* getting a pounding. LOVE your writing and selfishly glad you posted this! I'm off to chapter two, since my whole body is angry for stopping to review! Ta-ta lovely author.
pilky chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Okay I'm ashamed to say that I squealed like a little girl when I saw a new story from you. Gosh girl I've missed you! Fab story, you've made a frustrated old lady veeery happy.
sm729823 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I wish that I could explain how much joy it brought me to find the email notification that you'd posted a new story this afternoon. Ordinarily I'd check the summary, make sure the story was not a WIP, and then bookmark it for later reading. With your stories, everything stops and I find that I must read RIGHT NOW. I would gladly, gladly pay to read your stories. You are a phenomenal talent and I'm so grateful that I stumbled upon your work. Thank you for sharing!
LaGraciela chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I've miss you so much ... Oh thank goodness you returned I almost lost hope!
I have no idea what to do for the summary without it being incredibly cheesy (or lemony).
Newtinmpls chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
For me it was really lovely until his line "you're free." because no matter how lovelorn Snape is I just can't see him talking about it like that.
So what instead? I could see a flashback on her part to being told how she lights up near him, and maybe a realization of what his reaction means/would mean - and then saying something very smart to catch him as he tries to flee - possibly something about how he was the best part of those gatherings to her, and while maybe it's okay not to have "skipped those thousand steps" the idea of sharing a cottage or a bookstore or a life is something that she doesn't want to give up now that she's 'seen it'.
Eebaral.Knight chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Aw that was sweet.
Lettuce chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Phew *fans self* Wonderful as usual!
I confess I have been wondering when/if you'd post another story. I did a little happy dance when I opened my emails this morning :) Thank you!
Eebaral.Knight chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Oohh what a tasty tidbit this is! :)
mrs.milfoy chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Oh, I am so happy to see you again! I was worried you'd disappeared into the ether forever. I'm always excited to see your works. I'll never forget how much of an influence you were when I started writing. I wouldn't have published if not for you, and I certainly wouldn't have honed my dialog. This piece is no exception to your usual impeccable character interactions. And you still give the best Snape around. Whether short and sweet or long and intense, you always deliver a quality, entertaining, true and humanistic homage to characters you've taken the time to perfect. Thank you ever for sharing, and I do hope life allows you to continue. We've missed you!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love this story! It was brilliant!
heartmom88 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Sniff. I've *missed* you, darn it! No one else can set me to giggling one moment and tearing up the next like you do. 'Tis a gift, it is, and on one level or another you *must* continue to nurture it, dear one.

Thank you for popping in to say "hello". Come back again real soon, k?

hm88
WanderingMoon chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
T_T I'm so happy... His confession is very moving, love how you worded it! And the mirror image Hermione saw! The tenderness... Brilliant stuff!
B2-the-ry2 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This is funny and brilliant!
I laughed so much at " and she very carefully peed on her wrist." hilarious!
Sweet bits, funny bits, angsty bits and wanking on tits makes such a lovely little story! Thanks for sharing it.
TalesOfSpike chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
Awww! I'm so glad that she worked out that Severus was well worth holding on to, unwanted pregnancy or not. Severus deserves the chance to win her over. I'm sure he'll do a wonderful job of it.
243 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »