Reviews for Appetizers
roon0 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
This was a lovely story.
centava chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Fantastically fun story! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your rec on Caeria's Pet Project, but I'm not finding it here on . Is it found somewhere else?
littlemisselvee chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great Job! You had me laughing in the beginning and sweating in the end! :)
Canis Chimera chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Amazing! Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Aurette, where are you ? Please come back.
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I just wanted to say how talented I think you are. This review isn't just about this chapter, it's about the fact that I've skived off work for the past 3 days just so I could read your stories. Thank you so much for your creativity and talent, it's made my week! I'll go back to re-read my fave bits and sincerely hope to see many more of your stories.
Take care,

Ide
comicgrrl chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Oh I loved this. I could actually feel Severus's heart breaking when he told Hermione the truth. I don't know how you do it, can write such a beautiful story and also include such fantastic humor (ie- wanking on her tits). You're a brilliant writer.
Writtenaspr chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Aahhhh! so delicately hot and tender.
Finally his tender, painful lonely gentleness of soul is caught in a passionate watercolour, and her
skittish, uncertain intelligent loveliness. Dear Authouress , your 'Worth the Wait' is my smile in the night of life, and now this..
promise, please keep writing.
ufv sfvhnc chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
This story was wonderful.
itsmyriot chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Awwww. I may have even wept a little at some point but unless you hand Severus over, I'll never admit it! ;p

A brilliant story, as usual. You inspire me so much!

x
Myra Cullen chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Ah, Aurette, how I've missed you! I confess that I, too, had considered sending you a note to check on you...not to harry you into posting more (although new fics are always welcome!), but to express the hope that all was well in your life. I know very well how life can take over and feel out of control, but I hope that you never abandon your writing. You are so talented, and while I cherish your SSHG fics (if they were in hard copy form, they would be well-tattered by now!), I also cherish the hope that you will one day publish your own work. The publishing world has changed so much, with new writers having access to self-publish and reach audiences in a way heretofore unimagined. Someday I hope to find you there. I believe you have a loyal fan base and I, for one, would gladly pay to read more of your work.

Thank you, as always, for sharing your incredible gift with us.
Terahlyanwe chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Have I said yet that you're brilliant? Because you are. :) These are pretty darn good tales, but I think that you've been improving over time. Each story was better than the one before!
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh dude, I *loved* pet project! You have good taste. ;)
Errow chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I loved this. It was wonderful and such a great story.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
ahhhh it took me so long to actually find the time to read this but now that i have, LOVE IT! i didn't realize how much i'd missed your fics till now!
198 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »