Reviews for Appetizers
Blue night fairy chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
This is a great story and i liked the ending.
I hope you write more stories with Snape the way you wrote his personality, it was very kind and sweet.
Myradream chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Lovely!
guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Great story. I also just read a story of yours on another link where they worked together in the same office and had 3 kids. Absolutely loved it the most! Great storys and you are a fabulous writer!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Please write more stories - you are my favorite HGSS author of all time! Cheers :D
SophieAngel69 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
That was awesome, I am really enjoying your stories and I do hope you continued to write more.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That. Was. Awesome. There are no more words to describe.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Funny and very cute in the end! :-)
Selenehekate chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
So cute!
roon0 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
This was a lovely story.
centava chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Fantastically fun story! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your rec on Caeria's Pet Project, but I'm not finding it here on . Is it found somewhere else?
littlemisselvee chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great Job! You had me laughing in the beginning and sweating in the end! :)
Canis Chimera chapter 2 . 10/10/2013
Amazing! Thanks!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Aurette, where are you ? Please come back.
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I just wanted to say how talented I think you are. This review isn't just about this chapter, it's about the fact that I've skived off work for the past 3 days just so I could read your stories. Thank you so much for your creativity and talent, it's made my week! I'll go back to re-read my fave bits and sincerely hope to see many more of your stories.
Take care,

Ide
comicgrrl chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Oh I loved this. I could actually feel Severus's heart breaking when he told Hermione the truth. I don't know how you do it, can write such a beautiful story and also include such fantastic humor (ie- wanking on her tits). You're a brilliant writer.
206 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »