Reviews for Appetizers
Rose chapter 2 . 9/25/2015
That ended very well! I hope to see you return to writing and posting more soon
Sammypenny chapter 2 . 9/16/2015
Wow that was hot! I wish there was more detail at the end of the first chapter lol. I guess I'm just greedy for smut. I love how you finished the story. It was very realistic. I loved how Severus was pining after her. I love the picture of them spending holidays in the library together and George spying them. You are an amazing writer. I wish I had found you earlier!
MaryBridi chapter 2 . 7/31/2015
I cried. Sorry, I'm weak.
mudpuddledemon chapter 2 . 6/25/2015
Ooooh, great follow up on the first chapter! Very nice.
Lucyferina chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Nice! Sweet!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
GOD I LOVE YOUR STORIES PLEASE I HOPE YOU NEVER COME BACK IF YOU EVER LEFT AND WRITE MORE BECAUSE THEN I'LL WASET MORE OF MY LIFE
olenyok3 chapter 2 . 5/5/2015
Just reread some of your stories, love them so much! Are you planning to ever post something new again? You're my favourite HP writer and I really miss seeing any new stories of yours (
cloudshape to ennien chapter 2 . 4/29/2015
This was brilliant. Fantstic. Absolutely wonderful.

I just favoured it.
Cause-and-Author chapter 2 . 4/10/2015
The "I take care of you" line was startlingly touching. I love all the ideas he painted for her as well, and I'm glad that your Snape can be relaxed enough to say all this out loud to her. What a sweet and touching story! Thank you so much for this.
Cause-and-Author chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
George and Angelina's dialogue was adorable and perfect. The setup is hilarious, and getting to hear Hermione's thoughts is a wonderful treat.
Blue night fairy chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Reading this story for the 2nd time and I still love it and wish I could read more.
Ferm chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Great story, as always. I really wish you wrote timetravelling Hermione stories..

yay for 200th review! :D
Remarkable1 chapter 2 . 3/7/2015
Hiya! Are you still writing? I love your work, and if life allows, would love if you'd post something again! Hugs!
Hikorichan chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Sexy and sweet! I enjoyed it :)
TashaRose chapter 2 . 1/6/2015