Reviews for Appetizers
Moonchild1212 chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
Thank you for all of stories. I know you work hard on them, and it is truly appreciated. You know how to weave a beautiful tale. I enjoy every word, every emotion. I refuse to read the dark one, but I bet it's lovely too. Thank you for all of your time and effort. Please know that it is appreciated. You are very talented. I loved reading your stories the first time, and I've enjoyed rereading them this week. They are all among my favorites. Thank you.
Bie chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
You're awesome!
justme chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
I rarely review because I usually only read complete stories and I am not sure the authors get reviews for stories that are finished. I hope you do. I have read a few of yours and am amazed at your skill. I love the way you reinvent the characters while having them remain believable. I love that you do not have to bash ron and Harry to make this ship work. Each story of yours I have read has great character development plot and is fresh and original. I am awe of your skills and hope you keep writing in the future. Thanks for sharing your gift.
Vanimiel chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
I love it, it was very intensive, I know that we have a life beside this, and I just want to thank you for take your time and do magic.
Prima Uhtceare chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
I ignored your shorter stories for awhile because I thought it was PWP which I'm no big fan of but I was bored and gave this a shot. While it is fairly smutty I still like it A LOT. I had to reread many paragraphs because I lost my place while giggling(:
llorolalluvia chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
AW! The feels! This fic is just PERFECT. How you managed to fit as much as you did into as little space without making it seem rushed is beyond me. First of all, you set up a perfect amount of tension between them beforehand, drew it out and made us mad for it. Then the smut was exceptionally hot! I mean, some of the best written smut I'm ever read. And the conflicting emotions are just right, the pregnancy scare is so real and emotional. And the DETAILS! Such little things as looking to the window to see if the bird came back, or his tiny expression of sadness in the mirror (HEARTBREAKING btw). And your depiction of Severus, one of the most important parts of any SSHG fic, is just spot on and beautiful. You are truly so remarkably talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
PLEASE COME BACK! You are my favorite writer on this whole website. And I have read a LOT of stories :-). This story was adorable and sexy and really sweet all at once, I loved it! I know you're busy, but please don't forget those of us are waiting with baited breath to see where you will take these two next!
rachel chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Hope is a beautiful thing!
Blue night fairy chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
This is a great story and i liked the ending.
I hope you write more stories with Snape the way you wrote his personality, it was very kind and sweet.
Myradream chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Great story. I also just read a story of yours on another link where they worked together in the same office and had 3 kids. Absolutely loved it the most! Great storys and you are a fabulous writer!
OThoress chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Please write more stories - you are my favorite HGSS author of all time! Cheers :D
SophieAngel69 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
That was awesome, I am really enjoying your stories and I do hope you continued to write more.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That. Was. Awesome. There are no more words to describe.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Funny and very cute in the end! :-)
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »