Reviews for Appetizers
llorolalluvia chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
AW! The feels! This fic is just PERFECT. How you managed to fit as much as you did into as little space without making it seem rushed is beyond me. First of all, you set up a perfect amount of tension between them beforehand, drew it out and made us mad for it. Then the smut was exceptionally hot! I mean, some of the best written smut I'm ever read. And the conflicting emotions are just right, the pregnancy scare is so real and emotional. And the DETAILS! Such little things as looking to the window to see if the bird came back, or his tiny expression of sadness in the mirror (HEARTBREAKING btw). And your depiction of Severus, one of the most important parts of any SSHG fic, is just spot on and beautiful. You are truly so remarkably talented.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
PLEASE COME BACK! You are my favorite writer on this whole website. And I have read a LOT of stories :-). This story was adorable and sexy and really sweet all at once, I loved it! I know you're busy, but please don't forget those of us are waiting with baited breath to see where you will take these two next!
rachel chapter 2 . 1/17/2014
Hope is a beautiful thing!
Blue night fairy chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
This is a great story and i liked the ending.
I hope you write more stories with Snape the way you wrote his personality, it was very kind and sweet.
Myradream chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
Lovely!
guest chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Great story. I also just read a story of yours on another link where they worked together in the same office and had 3 kids. Absolutely loved it the most! Great storys and you are a fabulous writer!
Lila Paige Rose chapter 2 . 11/16/2013
Please write more stories - you are my favorite HGSS author of all time! Cheers :D
SophieAngel69 chapter 2 . 11/10/2013
That was awesome, I am really enjoying your stories and I do hope you continued to write more.
SophieAngel69 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That. Was. Awesome. There are no more words to describe.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 2 . 11/4/2013
Funny and very cute in the end! :-)
Selenehekate chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
So cute!
roon0 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
This was a lovely story.
centava chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Fantastically fun story! Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for your rec on Caeria's Pet Project, but I'm not finding it here on . Is it found somewhere else?
littlemisselvee chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Great Job! You had me laughing in the beginning and sweating in the end! :)
Canis Chimera chapter 2 . 10/10/2013