Reviews for Appetizers
Errow chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I loved this. It was wonderful and such a great story.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
ahhhh it took me so long to actually find the time to read this but now that i have, LOVE IT! i didn't realize how much i'd missed your fics till now!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
OMF this needs a seaqul - a LONG one!
Jennatem chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Thank you for another great story! As always, love your Snape! The way your write him shows off so many layers. He's not just a bastard, or an intellectual. You show him to his full, not very handsome but sexy none the less, potential with a sensitive side to balance the snark. Also just read Practical Solutions, and it was AWESOME. Hermione as the highly intelligent emotional idiot is just fantastic. I can just see Snape rolling his eyes. I don't think anyone else could pull off calling someone a "bloody lunatic" as a term of endearment. Priceless.
Nina chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story.
You got the characters right, just as I like them.
SeverusHermione chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love this hahaha. The best line: Motherhood was already losing its appeal. I cried laughing while I read this aloud to my annoyed husband who had to stop watching his show.
Kat chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
Oh thank you thank you thank you! I loved it! Now if you will just keep writing, I will remain happy! I think your story has put a smile on my face that will last all day. :)
ladyjulian chapter 2 . 7/12/2013
I do miss you rather a lot - your stories cheered me through some bad times. Post again when you can - please?
lockhart36 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
You're back! You're back! You're back! Now I am running off to read.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
This story is amazing!
In the few hours I have literally read everyone of your stories. I think you are an incredible writer! One of my favorites. :)
You have a gift.
So please keep on writing!
D3adlyG33k'sMistress409 chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
I am so glad to hear from you again! As always, thank you for the generous gifts of skill and time that you've given to this and many of your other stories! It's always wonderful to escape for a little while in the tales you weave.

Waiting with patient anticipation for the next,
DGM
mysinger chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Loved the ending! For a while I wondered if it was going to end badly for them. I think I would enjoy reading a story where Severus got to be a dad( with Hermione of course). Now, my only question is, what are they going to do to George? :) Thank you. I love your stories. I've lost count of how many times I've read "Babble on"!
Mature Me chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
great story!
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
I'm so thrilled and thankful that Severus laid it all out there. I actually felt bad for his disappointment but now that he knows that she's interested in him and willing to see where it leads to I think he'll get his chance one day to see that potion again. ;)
TreeGoddess-Odrade chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Oh my gods YES. Thank you, George! A thousand times thank you. ;)
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »