Reviews for Appetizers
Guest chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Aurette, where are you ? Please come back.
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
I just wanted to say how talented I think you are. This review isn't just about this chapter, it's about the fact that I've skived off work for the past 3 days just so I could read your stories. Thank you so much for your creativity and talent, it's made my week! I'll go back to re-read my fave bits and sincerely hope to see many more of your stories.
Take care,

Ide
comicgrrl chapter 2 . 9/13/2013
Oh I loved this. I could actually feel Severus's heart breaking when he told Hermione the truth. I don't know how you do it, can write such a beautiful story and also include such fantastic humor (ie- wanking on her tits). You're a brilliant writer.
Writtenaspr chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Aahhhh! so delicately hot and tender.
Finally his tender, painful lonely gentleness of soul is caught in a passionate watercolour, and her
skittish, uncertain intelligent loveliness. Dear Authouress , your 'Worth the Wait' is my smile in the night of life, and now this..
promise, please keep writing.
ufv sfvhnc chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
This story was wonderful.
itsmyriot chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Awwww. I may have even wept a little at some point but unless you hand Severus over, I'll never admit it! ;p

A brilliant story, as usual. You inspire me so much!

x
Myra Cullen chapter 2 . 8/25/2013
Ah, Aurette, how I've missed you! I confess that I, too, had considered sending you a note to check on you...not to harry you into posting more (although new fics are always welcome!), but to express the hope that all was well in your life. I know very well how life can take over and feel out of control, but I hope that you never abandon your writing. You are so talented, and while I cherish your SSHG fics (if they were in hard copy form, they would be well-tattered by now!), I also cherish the hope that you will one day publish your own work. The publishing world has changed so much, with new writers having access to self-publish and reach audiences in a way heretofore unimagined. Someday I hope to find you there. I believe you have a loyal fan base and I, for one, would gladly pay to read more of your work.

Thank you, as always, for sharing your incredible gift with us.
Terahlyanwe chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Have I said yet that you're brilliant? Because you are. :) These are pretty darn good tales, but I think that you've been improving over time. Each story was better than the one before!
Terahlyanwe chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Oh dude, I *loved* pet project! You have good taste. ;)
Errow chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
I loved this. It was wonderful and such a great story.
kitty-gurl1 chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
ahhhh it took me so long to actually find the time to read this but now that i have, LOVE IT! i didn't realize how much i'd missed your fics till now!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
OMF this needs a seaqul - a LONG one!
Jennatem chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
Thank you for another great story! As always, love your Snape! The way your write him shows off so many layers. He's not just a bastard, or an intellectual. You show him to his full, not very handsome but sexy none the less, potential with a sensitive side to balance the snark. Also just read Practical Solutions, and it was AWESOME. Hermione as the highly intelligent emotional idiot is just fantastic. I can just see Snape rolling his eyes. I don't think anyone else could pull off calling someone a "bloody lunatic" as a term of endearment. Priceless.
Nina chapter 2 . 8/4/2013
Thank you for this wonderful story.
You got the characters right, just as I like them.
SeverusHermione chapter 2 . 7/31/2013
I love this hahaha. The best line: Motherhood was already losing its appeal. I cried laughing while I read this aloud to my annoyed husband who had to stop watching his show.
209 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »