Reviews for Foundations
burnmedown chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
This is lovely and perfectly in-character. Thank you.
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Your fic was an excellent episod-tag. I enjoyed the character development very much. Thank you for sharing!
Ghanaperu chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Amazing story. And I especially love the scenes where it is just Charlie with Don at the hospital. Practically perfect.

Great, great story. Thanks for sharing.
Sharon chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
Such a well written story! I love how you captured the worry of Alan and Charlie as they waited for Don to come around. My favorite part was the quiet moment in the hospital when Don asks Charlie not to let go. I'm such a softie for moments like this between the brothers!

Hope to see more from you in the future!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
So good. I love that it was about all three Eppes and captured them so well. Best part was Charlie anchoring Don.
notsing chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Very nicely done. I liked Charlie stepping up, and Don admitting he worried how his family viewed him. You never entirely outgrow the child you came from. I would have reviewed earlier, but your story gave me a few personal shocks. How you ever heard of synchronicity? Or maybe these are just really weird coincidences, but Pauline was my grandmother's name (not a usual name that you hear a lot), and my husband's room number when he was in the hospital recently was 208.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wonderful look at one of my favorite episodes. Thanks for a very enjoyable, well done story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I like it very much. It was shame that they didn't show such scènes during episode.
Thanks to make the job.
hiddenmoments chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
This was absolutely amazing. I always felt like Hot Shot was lacking exactly this and you handled it so well. Kudos!
numb3rs mystery chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was fantastic and very well written . They were all in character . I always love to read about those three so if you decided to write more Numb3rs fics , that would be great . Just one thing in the otherwise awesome piece Don is the supervisor of the Violent Crimes not the Major Crimes unit .
Helen R chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I enjoyed this story very much. Clearly, you are a careful writer-good with characterization and dialog. I hope you will write more stories for Numb3rs. I do appreciate your policy of completing your work!