Reviews for A Band, a Babe and a Bad Guy
MrRayney chapter 1 . 5/3
Please, you have to continue this story. It's really good and it would be interesting to see what happens next.
XxsparrowkeyzxX chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
Update dude!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Updte
Sorrowxdarkness chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
So far, I like how the story is going. The pairing, though shocking, is sweet. I mean I don't usually see Beast buy being paired up with Jinx (and vice versa). I'm really curious on how the story will fold out, especially with how Raven will react as Beast and Jinx continue to hang out and increase their relation while they decrease the space between them. The format in which this story is presented is enjoyable with the story being well detailed. It's easy to imagine it as if it's an episode from the show [minus m rated content]. Please update soon!
BartWLewis chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Cool story, I like the pairing. Feel sorry for Beast Boy for what happened between him and Raven. Just wondering are you gonna add more chapter?
The Night Hunter chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
intersting start, can't wait to see more, that pairing really need more stories
Toto Yoshio chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Awesome! I've never seen a jinx/BB pairing before. The way they got together was interesting. Two people who don't like each other but are also attracted to one another... It's a different scenario which makes me anticipate the next chapter even more. Raven's reaction to their relationship was amusing. I guess she never pictured those two together. Anyways I love your story! It may not have many reviews(which is weird since it's so good...) but it's well written and has a great plot so please continue! Update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow, I've missed stories like this on the Titans fanfic. This one is well written yay and this drama it's sooo yummy! Lol but can you Please, please add X to the mix!? Pleaseee Omg that would be so ASDFHjKL sorry but I'm an x/rae big fan lol idk just.. Make whatever you want, I'm just giving you my ideas, do not feel obligated to write it