Reviews for Orange Days
KJPotato chapter 10 . 7/12
OMG THIS STORY IS SUUUPEEEER BRILLIANT! Every sentences and chapter ARE TRULY PIECES OF ART! Pls update soon author senpai, WE LOVE UR STORY SOO MUCH!
dianalillian chapter 10 . 6/22
I love this story. And the OC. And Akashi. I'm looking forward to Maika and Ryota's second encounter. The first encounter was so funny :)))
Saera Aimie chapter 10 . 5/15
Oh my, i love this. I love your writing style and Maika's character development. Please update as soon as possible eh? Maika haven't jumped yet!
Cooliceprincess chapter 10 . 4/19
I love it
So good
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2016
Dude. Your chapters could never be boring. Every chapter, every sentence, every WORD is a piece of art. Seriously, this story is amazing and it's not even over yet. I wish there was more so I could read it all right now!
kirika o7 chapter 10 . 12/21/2016
AHHH I'VE WAITED FOR UR UPDATE AND THIS DOES NOT DISAPPOINT. I will forever love your story until it ends /3 thank you for this wonderful update author sama!
NinjaPenguinLover chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
This is fucking briliant. Reading at the end of 2016 I am a little sad to not see it updated more regently, anywho I really do hope you get around to it when you have the time and creativity!
Shion Lee chapter 9 . 8/14/2016
Very good
jemyyy chapter 9 . 4/28/2016
hi... I'm still waiting eheheeeeehehheheeh
september ninth chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
First of all, I LOVE this story, and Maika is just too amazing for words. I want to be friends with her.
Second: With what little insight into Akashi's mind we have, we see that he does value Maika for her sincerity and concern for him as a person rather than him as an Akashi. We also see that he purposefully puts a wall between them, having been hurt by his mother's death and therefore wary of letting other people in again. He notes Maika's similarity to his mother, which is pretty telling.
So I'm thinking that when Teiko faces Meiko Middle, Akashi will notice Ogiwara's friendship with Maika, which will piss him off like nothing else: because here he is, distancing himself from Maika's warmth, while Ogiwara gets to roughhouse with her and just have fun. Which will make the Teiko vs. Meiko match even more painful, because Akashi is crushing not only Kuroko's but Maika's friend out of spite. Who knows how Ogiwara will respond to Maika after that.
The thing I'm not sure about, though, is if Maika will follow Kuroko to Seirin-they do share similar ideologies, and have been hurt by Akashi curbstomping Ogiwara-or stick with Akashi. Her loyalty to him is remarkable, and if she leaves him as well, Akashi will have little to no faith in trusting anyone ever again. Which would be bad. Very bad.
But if she does go to Seirin... well, we've seen how Maika has this fascination with the color red. Maybe she'll hit it off with Kagami, though not necessarily in a romantic sense? Who knows.

CLEARLY I spend too much time thinking about this, but Orange Days is one of my favorite Kuroko no Basuke OC stories ever and I hope you haven't decided to abandon it. I've been rereading it so many times for the past week, and I just-ugh. I love this story too much.

I wonder if Kuroko knows that Maika and Ogiwara are friends?

Thank you for your hard work!
mimi chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
I love this story! It's very well thought out! I hope for an update soon 3
rheascarlet chapter 9 . 11/22/2015
well hello there..
umm.. i just wanna say.. i really love your fic.. and i absolutely love how in character you make them..
and i really love that maika is enfp..
hello there i'm an infp girl!
you don't know how happy i feel when i read that..
it's just like finding another nfp girl.. Eventhough it's just oc..
thnx for making this... keep up a good work..
*bow*