Reviews for We're Brothers
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 4/6
Awww cute, amusing and wonderful, I loved it and awesome job
ILuvTMNT chapter 1 . 1/31
YES! i agree with Taylovesbevin! u should totally make another chap or a sequel of what all happen with Raph/Don! Plllllllleeeeeaaasssseee make it! pretty plz!?
Random-girl chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Hahahaha ! Imagine if donnie and raph actually did that in a new episode! It would be soooooo funny but I would be Evan more funny if Mikey was there lol"we come in peace if u buy me -us pizza" omfg! That line is priceless ! And! U should add "if u buy us pizza" in a story! PLZ! With a review one top ...wait already done :)
taylovesbevin chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
omg plz make another chap where it shows us they joking,tickling,foot fight,dog pound, and the alien fair thing! It would b sooooo funny!
No Account. Yet chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
I love how you made Donnie and Raph close in this. They've always kinda had a better bond with their other brothers in the series, and in fanfiction too. Loved it ;-)
P.S I come in peace. I was laughing my ass off XD
Miss Lib93 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Good story. What did Leo say that got Raph, Mikey and Donnie so upset with him? That's the only thing I wished got clarified. If you remember let us know. I have dreams like this and can remember actions more than words sometimes so if you can't remember that's fine too. Thanks for writing
simbeau chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
we come in peace i can't hold it anymore!
FioraThePendragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
3 awwwwwwwwwww
Chocolate369 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Nice! Really nice. I love the interaction between Donnie and Raph. The whole alien convention thing was awesome too; what they did to Dogpound got me laughing. This is a great story!
MistFlicker chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Type your review here...
xXJunnaXx chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
hmm even though donnie and raph actually seems to have farthest relationship from each-other than having it with another brother.. it's a nice change! :)
14rosie14 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
WE COME IN PEACE!
Omg that was the best part. I can just see them doing that. And to boot they made Dogpound public enemy #1
Feiring chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
I love it when Raph and Donnie are really close brothers :D
Juanita27 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was a pretty good little story. I liked your take on don's and Raph's relationship. I wish it was more like that in the show. Write again- maybe next story include the fight scene you left out of this one (with the foot), if the next story has a fight scene. Also, don't rush the story- describe what you can, take ur time. :D