Reviews for Visitor
LGilbert1982 chapter 63 . 12/9
Really enjoyed this story! Sad to see it end, but loved how you closed it with the mirror. Thanks for sharing this with us!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 63 . 11/20
Great story. Wow, I reread the whole thing and am again amazed by the scope. Great ending too because it let the reader see that they keep moving forward.

Thank you.
nini3773 chapter 63 . 11/19
Superb ending. Enjoyed the whole ride of a wonderful and original story. Can’t wait to read whatever else you may have written. Bravo! Magnificent!
YokaiAngel chapter 63 . 11/18
Fantastic!~~~~
da-blk-saiyangirl chapter 63 . 11/5
I just wanted to say that it has taken me a long time to reach the end of your wonderful story after just recently discovered it. Thank you for the amazing journey you took me on with laughter, tears, and ahem excuse me a min moments. lol. you have an awesome talent in writing and I hope it takes you far in your life. Thank you again.
Gurgaraneth chapter 63 . 10/29
Love it
This was great! Sorta feel bad about the state of inequity that Hermione mentions last chapter tho :/
christine.kagak chapter 63 . 10/12
After re-reading this for years, I can finally feel immense satisfaction to see the end. I remember the last time I read this was up to the part of Voldemort creating his last horcrux. I am so happy there was many new chapters to read all at once for me. And to the very ending too!
william01pd2018 chapter 63 . 10/4
Dear Gemerope,
Thank you for spending all this time on this story, I greatly enjoyed it. This was both like and unlike any other HPLV stories I have ever read. The only stories I can compare this to are Xerosis, FeS2, or Stand against the Moon, though this has probably the most interesting take on different kinks. I loved reading your story, and I am glad that you stuck through it, so many don't and just abandon them. I'm talking too much, so again thank you and happy writing.
-William01pd2018
projectjay chapter 2 . 8/25
Adding to favor.
Quixling chapter 63 . 8/22
This has been a fantastic read, constantly evolving and moving. Thank you so much for finishing it and giving it a lovely ending :)

Keep writing!
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 63 . 8/17
I loved this story so much!
itshannieee chapter 63 . 8/16
You've written a fantastic story, it honestly deserves much more recognition!
~ Annie
LetMagicTakeControl chapter 63 . 8/16
when you posted this last chapter I went back and reread this entire story. In the past two days I felt almost every emotion as this story progressed. I have loved this story since i first found it. Thank you for this incredible story.
tayleah chapter 63 . 8/15
Awesome story. You made me feel all the highs and lows with them. I laughed and cried, cheered and boo'd, was infuriated and immensely pleased. You did an amazing job. I wish you luck with your future stories and endeavors.
Thank you for your story.