Reviews for Visitor
jayswing96 chapter 1 . 9/14
Welp Harry just lost all his stuff.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 63 . 8/13
Death Eaters and flyers... Fun.
Can Eyolf break chains, have them broken, like Sameer did?
Red, not green. Will Sirius be alive, or not?
I don't understand why Marvolo doesn't stop Sarah. Sarah is creepy, obsessed, arrogant. Surely, even Muggles see that.
I like Charlie and Xaphia. I am sad that in this story, Muggles are still considered abusive (Dursleys), religious intolerant prejudiced (Sarah), weak (Grangers).
Eyolf, inform Harry and Marvolo of Dumbledore's scheming.
Movement near Harry's robes... Ominous.
I hope Narcissa removed all microbes from the room while speaking with Harry.
Enormous birds... Dragons, help, please!
How is Hermione surprised/angered by Marvolo's offer to Goblins? Goblins aren't Marvolo's lapdogs to take orders from him, and Marvolo understands that; he merely offers them freedom to fight against those invaders (from France and such) who would subjugate Goblins even further, without any condemnations from Britain (Magical or Muggle).
Hermione's loophole that Goblin artefact can only be returned to the living maker (not to a grandchild of maker) is clever, and equal.
Djinn... Funny to see Islam being so progressive.
Voldemort, do not underestimate bullets, silver or not.
Stay safe, Dudley. You got involved in rather dangerous game. But at least, you entered it of your own volition, instead of being dragged into it.
Dumbledore destroys his own allies, without consulting with them. Voldemort, while also destructive, prefers to attack enemies instead, and doesn't sugar-coat his intentions.
I do hope that Hagrid is brought around by seeing dragons and others free. I do not think it's safe for Harry to visit Hagrid, yet.
Who and how attacked Harry? Read Ginny's thoughts? One of staff?
Dursleys' sent assassin. And magical at that. Ah, not magical, merely well-equipped.
I am surprised that Magicals, after all these centuries, haven't discovered space travel. That's the mistake with modern technology, as well - underprepared to hazards of space. Stagnating... And stagnation breeds wars and revolutions.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Marquesa-Izumi chapter 63 . 8/11
Gostei, adoraria que você escrevesse mas sobre o dois, eu amo esse casal.
Anon chapter 1 . 4/10
Please don't tell me Voldemort will be a snakeface throughout the fic
Eleiren chapter 63 . 3/13
Thank you. I have to thank you with all of my heart for this wonderful story.

I went into it without any real expectations and now look at me... I read it in a few days and now I'm crying thanks to the perfect melancholic epilogue.

I also have to thank you because this story inspired me to pick up my art supplies again. I haven't drawn in quite a while and this just pushed me again.

Another great thing was seeing your personal life come together from moving in to marriage and Japan. Congratulations btw!

Again thank you for the great read.
Abbey Riddle chapter 63 . 1/2
Wow, just wow.
Abbey Riddle chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Damn, I was so stoked that harry wanted to stay that way...now he's all weepy again. She tortured him so badly she shredded parts of his personality...I think that warrants a killing. Why would he feel guilty?
LGilbert1982 chapter 63 . 12/9/2017
Really enjoyed this story! Sad to see it end, but loved how you closed it with the mirror. Thanks for sharing this with us!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 63 . 11/20/2017
Great story. Wow, I reread the whole thing and am again amazed by the scope. Great ending too because it let the reader see that they keep moving forward.

Thank you.
nini3773 chapter 63 . 11/19/2017
Superb ending. Enjoyed the whole ride of a wonderful and original story. Can’t wait to read whatever else you may have written. Bravo! Magnificent!
YokaiAngel chapter 63 . 11/18/2017
Fantastic!~~~~
da-blk-saiyangirl chapter 63 . 11/5/2017
I just wanted to say that it has taken me a long time to reach the end of your wonderful story after just recently discovered it. Thank you for the amazing journey you took me on with laughter, tears, and ahem excuse me a min moments. lol. you have an awesome talent in writing and I hope it takes you far in your life. Thank you again.
Gurgaraneth chapter 63 . 10/29/2017
Love it
Guest chapter 63 . 10/24/2017
This was great! Sorta feel bad about the state of inequity that Hermione mentions last chapter tho :/
christine.kagak chapter 63 . 10/12/2017
After re-reading this for years, I can finally feel immense satisfaction to see the end. I remember the last time I read this was up to the part of Voldemort creating his last horcrux. I am so happy there was many new chapters to read all at once for me. And to the very ending too!