Reviews for Visitor
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 17 . 4/3
I love the torture scene. *Grins* Even if it is a little sad that she won't be raped by centaurs like in the books. *Chuckles*
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 11 . 4/3
Why on EARTH would he heal guilt? It is THE most useless emotion that exists, not to mention a serious weakness that does nothing but drag you down, especially when they are waging war.
ThisIsMyLife9752 chapter 1 . 4/2
so I just found this story and binge read for I don't know how many hours and finally caught up. I think this is great I can't wait to see how you end it. good health and Happy Muse
Sophie chapter 61 . 3/26
I'm glad this story is finally ending. As much as i loved this story and reading it, I began to feel like it was getting to long and not much was happening.
But this chapter was great!
lordvoldemort666 chapter 61 . 3/23
I would like to see a wedding though before the end of the story. Thanks!
Oh that's a nice twist! Death wanting to influence the world so there is always life and he/she/it has a purpose! great idea! I think I never saw that one before :)

Really like your story (have read the earlier parts more than once by now) and am curious how you will bring it to a close.
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 61 . 3/20
I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
Nyx'sReincarnation chapter 61 . 3/20
I have to admit, I'm glad Harry's taken on a bit more of an important role. I mean, it's great that he gets to play Quidditch as he loves to do, but I really think he's capable of more. My favourite example is how he tempers Marvolo's harsher rulings and darkest urges. It's interesting to see that he's now the biggest thing holding Marvolo to life, as eventually all his other Horcruxes will be destroyed somehow. It sort of makes them more equal in importance - and really, I don't know why this is about equality for me, but somehow it is. I'd be very interested in seeing "the end", so to speak - what will eventually happen to Marvolo? What will happen when one or even a few of his Horcruxes are destroyed? Will he go insane again? Will Harry keep a part of him always, and if so would he have Marvolo's memories? What would happen in that case, if/when that's the only part of the Dark Lord left and he still wants to be in power? So many questions...
But anyway, I've rambled on enough. I think I like where this is going. Keep it up. :)
yukino76 chapter 61 . 3/20
good update thanks
randomplotbunny chapter 61 . 3/20
Awesomeness!
Bookwrym chapter 13 . 2/17
Personally I think Harry handled trying to explain why he had joined Voldemort to Sirius in the wrong way. Had Harry said anything about Voldemort healing him or stopping him from considering suicide Sirius would have likely been more open to changing sides himself. Instead Harry focussed too much on the intellectual, when his first real reason for trusting Voldemort was that the man healed him. Sirius would probably have understood that reasoning far better since he himself had been abused.
Hakkarii chapter 60 . 2/4
Hello dear, i gave this sotry quite few days of my life, I hope you will continue :)
i loving it very very much. Its beautiful and excited. I cant wait for next chapter!
Lady Kaiki chapter 60 . 1/26
Awesome ! Plz, update soon !
randomplotbunny chapter 60 . 1/24
Fantastic!
Gime'SS chapter 60 . 1/22
I hope harry can become an animagus soon