Reviews for Visitor
Anon chapter 1 . 4/10
Please don't tell me Voldemort will be a snakeface throughout the fic
Eleiren chapter 63 . 3/13
Thank you. I have to thank you with all of my heart for this wonderful story.

I went into it without any real expectations and now look at me... I read it in a few days and now I'm crying thanks to the perfect melancholic epilogue.

I also have to thank you because this story inspired me to pick up my art supplies again. I haven't drawn in quite a while and this just pushed me again.

Another great thing was seeing your personal life come together from moving in to marriage and Japan. Congratulations btw!

Again thank you for the great read.
Abbey Riddle chapter 63 . 1/2
Wow, just wow.
Abbey Riddle chapter 11 . 12/29/2017
Damn, I was so stoked that harry wanted to stay that way...now he's all weepy again. She tortured him so badly she shredded parts of his personality...I think that warrants a killing. Why would he feel guilty?
LGilbert1982 chapter 63 . 12/9/2017
Really enjoyed this story! Sad to see it end, but loved how you closed it with the mirror. Thanks for sharing this with us!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 63 . 11/20/2017
Great story. Wow, I reread the whole thing and am again amazed by the scope. Great ending too because it let the reader see that they keep moving forward.

Thank you.
nini3773 chapter 63 . 11/19/2017
Superb ending. Enjoyed the whole ride of a wonderful and original story. Can’t wait to read whatever else you may have written. Bravo! Magnificent!
YokaiAngel chapter 63 . 11/18/2017
Fantastic!~~~~
da-blk-saiyangirl chapter 63 . 11/5/2017
I just wanted to say that it has taken me a long time to reach the end of your wonderful story after just recently discovered it. Thank you for the amazing journey you took me on with laughter, tears, and ahem excuse me a min moments. lol. you have an awesome talent in writing and I hope it takes you far in your life. Thank you again.
Gurgaraneth chapter 63 . 10/29/2017
Love it
Guest chapter 63 . 10/24/2017
This was great! Sorta feel bad about the state of inequity that Hermione mentions last chapter tho :/
christine.kagak chapter 63 . 10/12/2017
After re-reading this for years, I can finally feel immense satisfaction to see the end. I remember the last time I read this was up to the part of Voldemort creating his last horcrux. I am so happy there was many new chapters to read all at once for me. And to the very ending too!
william01pd2018 chapter 63 . 10/4/2017
Dear Gemerope,
Thank you for spending all this time on this story, I greatly enjoyed it. This was both like and unlike any other HPLV stories I have ever read. The only stories I can compare this to are Xerosis, FeS2, or Stand against the Moon, though this has probably the most interesting take on different kinks. I loved reading your story, and I am glad that you stuck through it, so many don't and just abandon them. I'm talking too much, so again thank you and happy writing.
-William01pd2018
projectjay chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
Adding to favor.
Quixling chapter 63 . 8/22/2017
This has been a fantastic read, constantly evolving and moving. Thank you so much for finishing it and giving it a lovely ending :)

Keep writing!