Reviews for Visitor
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 58 . 8/24
I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!
yukino76 chapter 58 . 8/24
good update
randomplotbunny chapter 58 . 8/24
:-D
daithi4377 chapter 58 . 8/23
I understand why Marvolo doesn't go and also why Harry is pushing it but I think he should simply because it would finally let Ginny rest. She is going to die...let her finally clear away the one last thing that is in her mind. In the long run getting those memories of her interactions with the diary Tom might just help Marvolo as well...we just won't tell him that Kk! I believe they are correct in who secured the assassin but I'm worried at just how much information was passed onto him that he was able to get that accurate with who to attack..a lot more information than Muggles could give him.
daithi4377 chapter 57 . 8/23
Haha I'm bot surprised at Sirius's adoption into the werewolf pack..that just the mauraders way lol. Ginny is growing up and becoming her own person. Though what she will think when she finds out who Harry's fiancé really is will be interesting lol. As to Ginny living or dying I'm not sure she has admitted to creepy stalker moves for years and has just admitted she is in love with Boy from the diary after finally getting over a crush on Harry. So should she live and find out that the crush she transferred to the boy in the diary ends up being Harry's fiancée...somehow I don't see that going over well. I don't think Harry is going to like who the identity of the assassin will be. If Ginny dies will the blame be put on the dark or will it be put on the light after Snapes attack is brought to light?
Faery66 chapter 57 . 8/22
Hope to read more soon.

D
Romantific chapter 57 . 7/7
This is a really interesting story. I look forward to the next chapter.
draco7347 chapter 57 . 7/6
really love story cant wait for new chapters
Forest Sentry Koneji chapter 57 . 6/28
Sirius'political agenda concerning the werewolves was wonderful to read! But oh no Ginny! I do hope she makes it out alive, because it's all the more sad that after she and Harry re-established their friendship, she may die. Wonderful work on the chapter!
GoddessonmyKnees chapter 57 . 6/27
Great chapter. I hope Gin is ok.

Can't wait for more.
Nurgleplaugebringer chapter 4 . 6/27
z
randomplotbunny chapter 57 . 6/24
Utter brilliance! XD
TamiLove chapter 57 . 6/21
Kill her! Also. Yay! Also, SNAPE! lol! Its really late at night where I live so pardon the randomness, but I love this story and Im so glad I got around to reading your update! The suspense!
Kikuriki chapter 12 . 6/20
In like the middle of the chapter here you used "for" a lot, like "either, for then". Since Harry IS actually like what... 15 right now? He'd probably say something like "because" or "or [blank] would have" instead of "for", you know?
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 57 . 6/19
I love this story so much! Cant wait for more!